criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Probably an unpopular HvV request here...

2Next

Replies

• DarthJ wrote: »
    Nice to see some people feel the same. What could the penalty be do you think?

An enforced Jar Jar Binks skin for every character you play for 24 hours.
  • DarthJ
    6051 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

Who cant fight back and just repeats 'my been banished' repeatedly
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • bfloo
    14085 posts Member

All of us trolls will do it on purpose just to torture everyone else.

I support this, as long as everyone can see it.

We also need the cw voice actor :)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Honestly they need to use the SWBF15 setup where it's 8v8. That way if someone quits, you aren't as handicapped.
  • DarthJ
    6051 posts Member
    Honestly they need to use the SWBF15 setup where it's 8v8. That way if someone quits, you aren't as handicapped.

We could already have 8v8 now with all the heroes and villains too
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • I like the four heroes four infantry concept better frankly. I think it makes it more fun and adds another layer to the mode.
  • bfloo
    14085 posts Member
    Honestly they need to use the SWBF15 setup where it's 8v8. That way if someone quits, you aren't as handicapped.

We could already have 8v8 now with all the heroes and villains too

There are only 4 free heroes on each side.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• How about a 6 vs 6? I would think by now a lot of people at least have 1-2 heroes unlocked on either side. I kinda wonder if 8 vs 8 would be too busy and crazy. Maybe allow the game to start with 5 vs 5 so we don't need to wait until all 12 players are in in case there is trouble finding players. Of course then you run the risk of uneven teams however I've been in quite a few matches where one very good team of 3 was able to not only beat the other team of 4 but sometimes even by a large margin. Seems like it could work.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • How about a 6 vs 6? I would think by now a lot of people at least have 1-2 heroes unlocked on either side. I kinda wonder if 8 vs 8 would be too busy and crazy. Maybe allow the game to start with 5 vs 5 so we don't need to wait until all 12 players are in in case there is trouble finding players. Of course then you run the risk of uneven teams however I've been in quite a few matches where one very good team of 3 was able to not only beat the other team of 4 but sometimes even by a large margin. Seems like it could work.

4 heroes/4 infantry. Pretty simple. Just like SWBF15. Those HvV games were a lot more fun than this wait for you cards to refresh and go.