criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Did not get my level up credits :(

In game ID is Squishy_Nick.

Levelled up to Rank 42 and did not get my 3,934 credits I was suppose to receive.

That aside. Enjoying the game, focus on fun and enjoyment for future development, the game should want to spend time in this world, not be stressed by it. My only gripe is the respawn time, particularly on Strike.

Replies

• My PSN ID is ClavinNatas.

I also ranked up to 35 but did not receive any credits... I was supposed to receive about 3,100 credits but got nothing... very disapointing.
  • Expected 2000+ credits for ranking up but received ZERO . Duplicate cards return no credits. This game is so broken, worse than before the patch. Gameplay is okay, but there is no reward which is frustrating af.
  • I just ranked up to 39 and didn't get my 2900 in credits. Contacted online chat support and they said it could take up to 24 hours to synchronize with the servers... really doubt I'll see those credits. just seems like a lot of wasted time for a lot of glitches in the game.
  • I have also had this issue. I've not received my nearly 3,000 credits from ranking up twice. Very frustrating.
  • Squishy_Nick. ClavinNatas. FlyingDogsKR Deverett1983 and xMeflex
    you need to contact EA support and explain your situation to them they will hand you the credits.
  • Squishy_Nick. ClavinNatas. FlyingDogsKR Deverett1983 and xMeflex
    you need to contact EA support and explain your situation to them they will hand you the credits.

Thank you for the info