criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Challenge question - Team play - buff 25 friends

does it mean people in your multiplayer group or friends like allies in game? or do they actually mean get your friend on your friend's list?

Replies

• I'm honestly not sure if you are joking... but it's any of the players on your side...

...coz you know, people need an incentive to play as an Officer and spam OP.
  • EV02AAA wrote: »
    I'm honestly not sure if you are joking... but it's any of the players on your side...

you clearly didn't get the message, so don't bother commenting if it's not going to be constructive.

Anyways if anyone is still wondering. I checked and the "friends" just means teammates, anyone.

Next time, try to be constructive EVO22AAA.
  • In fairness, he did answer your question... And it was a bit of a stupid question, it wouldn't really require you to play specifically with friends.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    In fairness, he did answer your question... And it was a bit of a **** question, it wouldn't really require you to play specifically with friends.

at this point with some challenges not being clear. like play 3 arcade games really means play 3 scenario games in arcade and not custom arcade. so you have to ask when they don't specify.
  • EV02AAA
    720 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    EV02AAA wrote: »
    I'm honestly not sure if you are joking... but it's any of the players on your side...

you clearly didn't get the message, so don't bother commenting if it's not going to be constructive.

Anyways if anyone is still wondering. I checked and the "friends" just means teammates, anyone.

Ummm... was being constructive, was genuinely unsure if you were joking because it is such a poor challenge, and as mentioned above I did answer you question.

So thanks a bunch for your salty reply and no worries - I'll stay well away from replying to your questions in future.

#shouldn'thavebothered
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2118 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »

Ummm... was being constructive, was genuinely unsure if you were joking because it is such a poor challenge, and as mentioned above I did answer you question.

So thanks a bunch for your salty reply and no worries - I'll stay well away from replying to your questions in future.

#shouldn'thavebothered

"I'm honestly not sure if you are joking" sorry couldn't tell context if you were being insulting or joking