criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ki-adi-mundi

I want him.

Replies

• CarapaceonMenace
    2035 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    The only one who cared
    73f.jpg

Must be an emote.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • After Windu, sure.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Landeaux2
    3034 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    After Windu, sure.

After Obi Wan, sure :wink:
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    After Windu, sure.

After Obi Wan, sure :wink:

Who should be THE next hero :smile: , along with Grievous.

Then Anakin and Dooku.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • After Windu, sure.

Agreed
  • Agreed, Any Jedi council member or Clone commander. for lightside, No more lame Heroes.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Agreed, Any Jedi council member or Clone commander. for lightside, No more lame Heroes.

Exactly, im sick of 'heroes' like bossk, nein numb, dengar, iden and finn. I want to have heroes who i actually want to play as.
  • Not too much variety in force powers as time goes on though. They should make a basic jedi and have their skins be different jedi council members.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....

• Not too much variety in force powers as time goes on though. They should make a basic jedi and have their skins be different jedi council members.

Yeah thats true, and not a bad idea either. But I'm sure they could come up with something.
  • Headshots for days on old mate there
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    Headshots for days on old mate there

?
  • moondynemc
    1979 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    moondynemc wrote: »

?

Sorry, been a looooong week haha. I was just musing about how easy it'd be to land headshots on him, considering his head is twice as tall as a humans.

I agree, wish they had a structure system for heros/villains like Minor and Major units. Example Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker would be Major heros which would be what we are use too with strong abilities and high BP cost and someone like Ki-Adi-mundi and Captain Rex could be minor hero’s as far as cost and powers to add some diversity to the characters and Battlefront. But due to having some heros like Bossk or Nien established already kinda ruins that idea.
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    moondynemc wrote: »

?

Sorry, been a looooong week haha. I was just musing about how easy it'd be to land headshots on him, considering his head is twice as tall as a humans.

Oh yeah, haha. Sorry i interpreted that wrong.