criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Fastest Jetpack Cargo Match

Sgt_Fergus
2118 posts Member
edited February 2018
I knew I was good but wow. I mean you know what they say, being a jetpack trooper is life. No kills, No Deaths, 3 caps under 2 minutes. xD

Replies

• pqoYJhu.gif

Title should be ''Easiest Jetpack Cargo Match.'' but still not bad either way.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2118 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    alunguy wrote: »
    pqoYJhu.gif

Title should be ''Easiest Jetpack Cargo Match.'' but still not bad either way.

At 2 points I thought they had me. 1 at the beginning when I was low health and the 2nd time when I ran right into the enemy and when he didn't shoot me right there I laughed as I blasted off lol

I actually also crunched the numbers after looking at the footage. I beat it in about 1min55sec and i looked that time to cap and pickup and cargo spawn time and the distance to travel. the fastest anyone can do it in, if luck and skill is about 1min45sec. No one can beat under that. so its possible someone can beat me but they can only at best shave off 10 seconds from my time if they can do it. lol The last couple of matches were fun.
    Post edited by Sgt_Fergus on
  • If it happened today, I wouldn't be shocked. Most of the matches I've played today, people are just standing around trying to collect the free trooper crate as fast as possible. 10 straight matches of 3-0. Dull.
  • Beeece wrote: »
    If it happened today, I wouldn't be shocked. Most of the matches I've played today, people are just standing around trying to collect the free trooper crate as fast as possible. 10 straight matches of 3-0. Dull.

they were definitely shooting at me so they were trying to put an effort in lol
  • If you guys like this mode, you gotta stop eating tide pods.

Just one more of these garbage games to get the daily, which is a trooper crate that will be full of duplicates, so I don't really know why I'm bothering.
  • This game mode is trash. The rocket spams ruin it.
  • ^All the salty player for jetpack cargo be commenting lol xD
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    ^All the salty player for jetpack cargo be commenting lol xD

Game mode sucks. Thats my opinion. I think what rubbed me wrong was when I played my first game. I scored the first two goals by myself. Then because the game was going so long I had players intentionally bringing the cargo to our own spawn just to end the game because theres no timer. When a game hits 30 minutes thats excessive.
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    ^All the salty player for jetpack cargo be commenting lol xD

Game mode sucks. Thats my opinion. I think what rubbed me wrong was when I played my first game. I scored the first two goals by myself. Then because the game was going so long I had players intentionally bringing the cargo to our own spawn just to end the game because theres no timer. When a game hits 30 minutes thats excessive.

so just add a time limit, simple. doesn't sound that bad over a new game mode. i addressed issues with it too but if you don't like, you dont have to play.