criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Luke Skywalker push 5 enemies away at once?!

Hey, recently i got stuck on a certain milestone where Luke has to push 5 Enemies away at once. I never find more than 3-4 at once so its quite annoying to do. Maybe some of you guys can give me tips. I personally think it should be lowered to 4 at once so you could get that Milestone by playing HvV.

Replies

• I feel you DarKSCOPEzZ. It takes a lot of running around and not a small amount of luck, but it can be done. I finally got mine a couple of weeks ago in GA on Hoth. A bunch of Empire soldiers were trying to hold one of the charges on the fueling stations (last phase), and I ran around and came at them from the side they were not watching.

Making it 4 would definitely make it far more reachable.
  • Well I almost had it yesterday. 5 guys were in a room but sadly one of them was Kylo Ren so he blocked my push...
  • Landeaux2
    3186 posts Member
    I hear the easiest way to achieve this is by using Luke on Star Killer Base during Phase 2. Try to get by the stairs that lead up towards the enemy spawn point and use your Force Push there.
    Hope this helps!
  • Thanks for the tip but i got it yesterday by playing on Naboo/Theed. I waited for the second Phase and as they gathered around the gates of the palace I charged out and pushed like 7 of them away at once. It was only possible because our Rey spotted the enemy team.
  • More than a year later I have not succeeded (because only recently I started to complete 100% of the challenges), I ask to lower it to 4. Since I started recently I noticed that in addition to that challenge also that of 50 kills with the sniper rifle of iden, does too little damage even at maximum power (at maximum power takes off half the life of a heavy), should be buffed.
  • More than a year later I have not succeeded (because only recently I started to complete 100% of the challenges), I ask to lower it to 4. Since I started recently I noticed that in addition to that challenge also that of 50 kills with the sniper rifle of iden, does too little damage even at maximum power (at maximum power takes off half the life of a heavy), should be buffed.
    Actually it can one-shot infantry on the body and it can one-shot heavys and perhaps aerials on the head. The thing is, you have to zoom in. If you don't, it causes far less damage. Oh, and you don't need to completely charge it up, just so much, until it shoots.
  • This one is impossible, I have been trying to do it for 2 years, I'll get 4 but never 5.  I also often get shot in the back before achieving it.  It is beyond difficult.
    “There is always hope.”
  • I got mine on Tatooine two years ago in the junkyard. A whole bunch started to crowd in there after I died. I had 6,000 points quickly picked Luke ran very fast before they cap it. I jump in there in the building perimeter and used force push and instantly died. But I did get the milestone after it showed up.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Totally with you. This one and a Fight You can Win for Finn are too difficult. 
  • bfloo
    15514 posts Member
    Every chance I've had for this Luke's push has glitched on me.

They usually come up on skb.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I got mine over a year ago for Luke and Yoda in the final phase on Theed, Naboo. At the top of the large staircases coming up the middle. The second phase isn’t a bad place either as I recently choked 8 droids (FTLiteralW) with Anakin on the left side curved stairs to end the game 👍🏼😱🤯