criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I love this game but...

I've just been really frustrated. There's been a lack of communication and content. We need customizations, weapons, and more game modes. I feel like were being punished because Disney pulled microtransactions.

Replies

• We are being punished for it. That is why they haven't fixed the progression system. That was an easy fix. All they had to do was give more crafting points, and it would have been fine. Even now it is more about putting the MTX back in, then it is about fixing the system. I would bet money that the patch that "fixes" the progression system is the same one that the MTX come back in.

This game is dieing fast. It is comming down to only the hardcore fourm players and hardcore "I will play any star wars game" players that are still playing.

If they don't do something truly great in the next couple months, then this game really will be done. I will be impressed if this game makes it one year.
  • We are being punished for it. That is why they haven't fixed the progression system. That was an easy fix. All they had to do was give more crafting points, and it would have been fine. Even now it is more about putting the MTX back in, then it is about fixing the system. I would bet money that the patch that "fixes" the progression system is the same one that the MTX come back in.

This game is dieing fast. It is comming down to only the hardcore fourm players and hardcore "I will play any star wars game" players that are still playing.

If they don't do something truly great in the next couple months, then this game really will be done. I will be impressed if this game makes it one year.

My thoughts exactly. Their killing the game.
  • You guys are killing the language.
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    This post is still relevant. Sigh...