criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

A tip for those who appreciate the soundtrack

If you appreciate the soundtrack, go to the sound config section and put the music as continuous. The songs will run during the entire battle.
It will give more immersion and life to the battle.
John Williams won't let you down.
:-)

Replies

• Very good! B)
  • Is this not a default kind of thing? Huh...

Thanks!
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • Just curious, how do they play normally? I love the music, but never really notice it stopping or starting.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    Is this not a default kind of thing? Huh...

Thanks!

No it's not pal.
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    Just curious, how do they play normally? I love the music, but never really notice it stopping or starting.

The songs run in specific moments of the match, like the final minutes, for example. But definitely they're not continuous as standard.
  • If you appreciate the soundtrack, go to the sound config section and put the music as continuous. The songs will run during the entire battle.
    It will give more immersion and life to the battle.
    John Williams won't let you down.
    :-)

Thanks very much for this. I hadn't spotted it and it makes my game play much more enjoyable. John Williams is a bone fide genius.

• Good tip, have a like!