criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Crafting Part Generation Rate

t3hBar0n
5000 posts Member
edited February 2018
Interested in if anyone else can track when they spend a lot of credits to determine how much crafting parts are costing on average.

I just spent 58k credits on Hero crates... I got nearly all duplicates and ended up with 2365 crafting parts from the 58k credits... this yields a cost of 24.5 credits required per crafting part.

Replies

• t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    Another round of spending data.

58450 credits spent on hero boxes generated 2305 crafting parts for a generation rate of 25.4 credits per crafting part.
  • KillerAero13
    94 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    The easiest way to look at it is earning 42.5 crafting parts per hero crate which is 2200 credits.

Now depending on your star card collection, you’ll get varying amounts of duplicates. If you have most of the cards as a common, you’ll lower the cost of a crate to somewhere between 1000 and 1300 (just guessing). So 1000 credits for 42.5 crafting parts is 23.5 credits per crafting part which lines up well with your numbers.
  • Love this.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Yes, a purple card is 12K credits.
  • YODA100
    957 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    llboogiell wrote: »
    Yes, a purple card is 12K credits.

I think it depends on how much crafting parts you’re getting.
  • MWB33
    1348 posts Member
    The easiest way to look at it is earning 42.5 crafting parts per hero crate which is 2200 credits.

Now depending on your star card collection, you’ll get varying amounts of duplicates. If you have most of the cards as a common, you’ll lower the cost of a crate to somewhere between 1000 and 1300 (just guessing). So 1000 credits for 42.5 crafting parts is 23.5 credits per crafting part which lines up well with your numbers.

Your guess is accurate. I've had all star cards unlocked for almost six weeks. Since then everything is either a dupe, upgrade, cosmetic, or those horrid 50/100 credit drops. During this time my hero crates have averaged right around 1200 after dupe refunds. (Sometimes a four item crate with an upgrade raises the average, other times a 5 item crate with a green or blue dupe lowers it)
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • 1200 credits for 40 crafting parts.
    What a bag of ****
  • 1200 credits for 40 crafting parts.
    What a bag of ****

Now imagine how us duplicate credits not being awarded peeps feel. 2200 credits for 35 crafting parts at times. I'm guessing 60K in lost credits at this point. Could have had so many more star card upgrades.
  • Crates should never give out credits, only crafting parts. Either from duplicates or just straight up parts, they should be the only currency that you get out of them, because this is ridiculous.
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    so...I'm about 1,200 hrs in now..I almost always get dupes, only buy hero crates. I save up ~14-15K credits in one block to earn ~480 c.p. so I can purple load-out something. It takes me 1-2 days atm to do this with my current schedule. And I'm not playing my highest paying mode (blast), but SA (2nd highest payer) and HvV (worst payer on average) to complete some milestones lately.... Blast podium 1st/2nd is my most consistent highest payer atm when you average time invested into play/payout.

My credit earnings rates after 25 matches in each mode averaged vs. payout at match ending. (Jet Pack Cargo was a ripoff! But fun!)

BLAST
    41 credits/minute

SA
    38 credits/minute

GA
    32.6 credits/minute

STRIKE
    31 credits/minute

HvV
    31.6 credits/minute

JPC
    30.37 credits/minute
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• Crates should never give out credits, only crafting parts. Either from duplicates or just straight up parts, they should be the only currency that you get out of them, because this is ridiculous.

This was part of the MTX scheme ensuring the folks who didn't have money to drop on crystals would have some serious grinding to do.

On the flip side imagine paying real money for crystals which are also about as worthless as credits and still getting shafted on the crafting parts and random stuff you didn't want or need.

When greed dictates progression system this is what you get.

Let's just hope they learned something and do a better job on progression system revamp and not include predatory schemes to nickle and dime their own customers this time around.
  • KrewZi
    206 posts Member
    opening hero crates

pre 1.2 patch i got 1,200 crafting parts from 40,000 credits. I got around 5 upgrades, rest duplicates.

post 1.2 patch i got 1,720 crafting parts from 40,000 credits. I got around 5 upgrades, rest duplicates.

This is all with getting credits back for duplicates.
  • So, in other words, horrible?
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames