criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

0 credits bug?

Got over 6k points and... WTF kinda **** is this? Lol s5nzq5pkngdp.jpg

Replies

• I have the same problem.
  • KazJim
    45 posts Member
    Happened o me last night - one of my best ever games, 18k BP . . 0 credits....
  • Yo, yo EA... Dice... Fix your goddamn game.
  • Got over 6k points and... **** kinda **** is this? Lol s5nzq5pkngdp.jpg

Maybe it based its decision on how glamorous you were during the battlefield and not on your actual performance. I feel like that's about right. Sometimes a fabulous Queen steals the spotlight and takes all the money honey. Not even the crumbs were left for you.
  • MWB33
    1378 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Could be the visual bug that's been reported. 0 credits on post match screen, but credits we're found to be deposited once back at home screen.

Or, were you playing SA? I've had multiple SA matches where I got 0 credits despite massive objective score due to my only kills being AI ships. You have to kill at least one live player to get credits.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • Batman20
    1598 posts Member
    yeah this has happened to me before numerous times. I think though you do receive the credits it just might not register after the match that you have
  • Its happen to me a few times playing the objective instead of chasing kills. Its a bug. A case of grin and bear it for now.
  • Sath
    232 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Mmh, so it's not a bug it's a feature. Guess it's an anti-rubberbanding mechanic that wasn't communicated too well.
  • MWB33 wrote: »
    Could be the visual bug that's been reported. 0 credits on post match screen, but credits we're found to be deposited once back at home screen.

Or, were you playing SA? I've had multiple SA matches where I got 0 credits despite massive objective score due to my only kills being AI ships. You have to kill at least one live player to get credits.

I never received these credits, also I killed a couple players. Says so in the screenshot.