criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[Megathread] Luke Hoth Skin Challenge Available!

12346Next

Replies

  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Got 550 credits again, love my cOsMeTiC cRaTe®
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    What a **** worded challenge. I just played 2 rounds of SA and played the objective a ton. I also played 3 rounds of Strike delivering the package twice and also protecting the guy with the package. I figured all that would be enough to get the challenge done. My progress? 1/5. Wow.

    So what works then? Played a few rounds of Strike staying in capture areas, sometimes getting killed in the area but still getting the bonus score and delivered a package but have 0/5? Is it SA only? Might try GA later.
  • Anoh wrote: »
    Got 550 credits again, love my cOsMeTiC cRaTe®

    Same here. :# At least we'll get something next week...hopefully.
    You will fall, as all Jedi must.
  • Guys i've got 3/5 for playing GA (First time though) u just have to like attack the ATAT with you Rocket so they are able to take damage or take the objectives :disappointed:
  • Kniphtee wrote: »
    What a **** worded challenge. I just played 2 rounds of SA and played the objective a ton. I also played 3 rounds of Strike delivering the package twice and also protecting the guy with the package. I figured all that would be enough to get the challenge done. My progress? 1/5. Wow.

    So what works then? Played a few rounds of Strike staying in capture areas, sometimes getting killed in the area but still getting the bonus score and delivered a package but have 0/5? Is it SA only? Might try GA later.

    Well I tried all kinds. Nothing worked on Strike. On GA I attacked objectives, fired the Ion launcher at the AT-AT's, helped take them down, etc. Nothing for any of that. On SA I attacked the objectives repeatedly, again got no reward progress.

    I just got it done now though (reward 550cr only, no emote) on SA. Attacking and destroying bombers that have the red attack crosshairs on them seems to work. Blew 5 of them up and that was it done.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Kniphtee wrote: »
    What a **** worded challenge. I just played 2 rounds of SA and played the objective a ton. I also played 3 rounds of Strike delivering the package twice and also protecting the guy with the package. I figured all that would be enough to get the challenge done. My progress? 1/5. Wow.

    So what works then? Played a few rounds of Strike staying in capture areas, sometimes getting killed in the area but still getting the bonus score and delivered a package but have 0/5? Is it SA only? Might try GA later.

    Well I tried all kinds. Nothing worked on Strike. On GA I attacked objectives, fired the Ion launcher at the AT-AT's, helped take them down, etc. Nothing for any of that. On SA I attacked the objectives repeatedly, again got no reward progress.

    I just got it done now though (reward 550cr only, no emote) on SA. Attacking and destroying bombers that have the red attack crosshairs on them seems to work. Blew 5 of them up and that was it done.

    Thanks for the heads up - another wish list item - wish DICE was more descriptive as to what we have to do to achieve some of the milestones (etc.) - would like to think short and sweet works but it's not the case. One of the hangnails was the infiltration milestone, couldn't figure it out and then i took off the scramble infiltration to get the infiltration kills - stupid bug, perhaps - but truly annoying that it had to be the basic infiltration and not any garden variety.
  • Psybernaut wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »
    Got 550 credits again, love my cOsMeTiC cRaTe®

    Same here. :# At least we'll get something next week...hopefully.

    Maybe the last remaining challenge days are a countdown for the patch?
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • Psybernaut wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »
    Got 550 credits again, love my cOsMeTiC cRaTe®

    Same here. :# At least we'll get something next week...hopefully.

    Maybe the last remaining challenge days are a countdown for the patch?

    Man, I hope so. I'm still enjoying myself finishing up my last few milestones but I really want some new stuff to play with.
    You will fall, as all Jedi must.
  • tankertoad
    5765 posts Member
    freaking DICE and their Engrish.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • JackTHorn
    3551 posts Member
    Hailmick wrote: »
    The way I see it the hoth snow related skins should be on maps like hoth NO Challenges to unlock them you choose Luke you get him in a different skin like In swbf1 it's almost silly and people are unhappy cause they should be in use now as there in the game the fact they were locked out is well just silly
    Amen! Total agreement.

    grimmace2 wrote: »
    When I think of cosmetic, I'm thinking skins, plain and simple. Like a viking helmet for Bossk to wear in HvV.
    Good lord. Do people actually want things like that? Or was that a random weird example?

    Kniphtee wrote: »
    One of the hangnails was the infiltration milestone, couldn't figure it out and then i took off the scramble infiltration to get the infiltration kills - **** bug, perhaps - but truly annoying that it had to be the basic infiltration and not any garden variety.
    I've been using Scramble and getting kills counted toward the milestone...
  • That is horrible that you need a gold subscription just to unlock some skins.
  • tankertoad
    5765 posts Member
    If I dont get Bossk with a viking helmet I am quitting this game.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Completed every weekend challenge and didn't receive the Hoth Luke skin. Playing on PC.
  • In the last 3 weeks I've been playing fortnite there's been 6-7 New skins released and more incoming not to mention new weapons and modes, JUST SAYIN
  • Completed every weekend challenge and didn't receive the Hoth Luke skin. Playing on PC.

    You won't do yet, only parts 1 and 2 have come out, I would expect part 3 this weekend.
  • Would there be a second chance to those who missed out on winning the Luke Hoth skin challenge, just that I found out today that I may have missed out on unlocking the third and final cosmetic crate.

    If not, is there another way to unlock the Luke Hoth skin?
  • FMAChet wrote: »
    Would there be a second chance to those who missed out on winning the Luke Hoth skin challenge, just that I found out today that I may have missed out on unlocking the third and final cosmetic crate.

    If not, is there another way to unlock the Luke Hoth skin?

    No idea. Maybe you can buy the skin later. But I am sure that there will be other timed challenges when more new players arrive.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • I would be very surprised if you can't buy all 3 of the Hoth Skins when the update comes out in April.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    I would be very surprised if you can't buy all 3 of the Hoth Skins when the update comes out in April.

    And what do you base that from? For all we know, EA won’t be able to have the skins for purchase, but it make sense to have the chance to unlock the skins again, from experience on tablet game events.
  • FMAChet wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »
    I would be very surprised if you can't buy all 3 of the Hoth Skins when the update comes out in April.

    And what do you base that from? For all we know, EA won’t be able to have the skins for purchase, but it make sense to have the chance to unlock the skins again, from experience on tablet game events.

    You will be able to buy skins with real money, they will want to have as many as possible available.

    Expect TLJ Rey and Kylo to be there too.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!