criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Cosmetic Crate

Just got a flashy item from a rare cosmetic crate!
fa77950d79750dd118000ba813d3b1c5.jpg

Can't wait to spend all those bad boys in one place

Replies

• https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/101300/star-wars-battlefront-ii-how-to-unlock-the-hoth-appearance-for-luke#latest

apparently the people who got the skin where not suppose to u have to complete all 3 parts to get luke skin. this only being first part
  • Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    You could also have gotten an emote .
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    csmason85 wrote: »
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/101300/star-wars-battlefront-ii-how-to-unlock-the-hoth-appearance-for-luke#latest

apparently the people who got the skin where not suppose to u have to complete all 3 parts to get luke skin. this only being first part

Yeah but you're still supposed to get an emote or victory pose too I thought.
  • I just received credits. Would it hurt to at least tweet what to expect. With so many bugs who knows what we are suppose to find in a cosmetics crate. Something at least cosmetic.
  • grimmace2
    1159 posts Member
    Wondering if people who are receiving 550 credits are actually getting awarded the extra 50 as a "duplicate bonus"? Maybe the emote/victory pose they were supposed to receive was a duplicate and this is the new way around the "duplicates not granting credits" problem? Maybe I'm guessing and I have NO CLUE what is really happening because of the lack of communication from the development team? The world may never know.
  • awakespace
    1067 posts Member
    grimmace2 wrote: »
    Wondering if people who are receiving 550 credits are actually getting awarded the extra 50 as a "duplicate bonus"? Maybe the emote/victory pose they were supposed to receive was a duplicate and this is the new way around the "duplicates not granting credits" problem? Maybe I'm guessing and I have NO CLUE what is really happening because of the lack of communication from the development team? The world may never know.

Yes - I think so - I have all poses and emotes and got the 550

• Han_Spinel
    1102 posts Member
    awakespace wrote: »
    grimmace2 wrote: »

Yes - I think so - I have all poses and emotes and got the 550
    Thanks! It’s frustrating without knowing what is going on, nice to have some clarity
    In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • 550 credits - that's all!

The one time you WANT to be affected by a bug but you're not!

Also, I had to get 50+ kills to complete the challenge, not assists or eliminations but actual kills. SWBF2 is more bugs than game!
    It's not the winning but the taking part.... and winning