criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I find your lack of content disturbing

The game was really fun at first, but got repetitive quickly. I haven't even hit level 50 and can't play without dying of boredom. We need more game modes. Strike and Blast are just a lack of effort; HvV is terrible, which is a shame because it was my favorite game mode in the last battlefront; and I don't like ships. All this leaves is GA, which isn't enough. Can we please have more modes? When season 2 releases I'll return for some time, but it'll quickly return to me not playing if there isn't more game modes. About season 2, why haven't they released an announcement about it? For a game that just released, the lack of communication is rather low. I expected more out of EA and will never buy another game from them. Tootles.

Replies

• I agree with you on almost every point.

I've clocked almost 400 hours played so I've basically done this game to death: constant top placements, 100% milestones, know the best loadouts, heroes etc. and now it's getting super, SUPER boring.

48s6yzbia95w.jpg

All DICE needs is a roadmap. A solid, well thought out and jam-packed roadmap full of content to last a few years (i.e. seasons every 2-3 months, new weapons every month) which will satisfy 90% of those currently bored of the base game.

PS: Yes I know about Dennis on Twitter talking about the roadmap, I just don't think he'll follow through, at least he won't until late this year or early Jan-Feb next year.
    Xbox: xSarcasticBritx

Everything is 100% done as of 4/02/2018. More milestones and acheivements please!

giphy.gif
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Would love some more maps.
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    Would love some more maps.

Yep, there are only so many times I can play Kashyyyk back-to-back.
    Xbox: xSarcasticBritx

Everything is 100% done as of 4/02/2018. More milestones and acheivements please!

giphy.gif