criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Im sorry EA, but this game is already dying...

14567810Next

Replies

• There is a way to find out how the system will change. Need for Speed had the same progression system that this game had. NFS also had to redo the progression system for the same exact reason. That being said, does anyone know how the progression system in NFS changed? The only reason I bring this up is because, if EA is dumb enough to use a progression system that was hated a second time, then they will probably fix it the same way also.
  • Every thing dies

you just have to find life

i won't cry about it the game has bugs

you can whinge cry complain jump up and down but that won't change anything

just wait and if the progression of the game is non-compliance then that the time to rise up and say i'v found a better game

I'm a aussie i could say more but #### would hit the fan

may star wars live
  • Every thing dies

Budding Thespian found. :p
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Octavarius
    1107 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Every thing dies

Budding Thespian found. :p

Thespian? Think there’s enough drama in this forum already ;)
    Post edited by Octavarius on
  • mastery0ta
    6039 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    There is a way to find out how the system will change. Need for Speed had the same progression system that this game had. NFS also had to redo the progression system for the same exact reason. That being said, does anyone know how the progression system in NFS changed? The only reason I bring this up is because, if EA is dumb enough to use a progression system that was hated a second time, then they will probably fix it the same way also.

This is an excellent question dude. Anybody here drink EA s kool aid with the new need for speed? do tell about progression changes if able. Much appreciated
  • There is a way to find out how the system will change. Need for Speed had the same progression system that this game had. NFS also had to redo the progression system for the same exact reason. That being said, does anyone know how the progression system in NFS changed? The only reason I bring this up is because, if EA is dumb enough to use a progression system that was hated a second time, then they will probably fix it the same way also.

None of NFS is relevant. Dennis redesigned progression for BF2, and I don't believe he designed it for NFS.
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    some cards are worthless - melee on an officer? oh yea, and that was my gift basket card for V day or whatever. Yes, still mad.

At least you got your V day crate. Mine never came.
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    tankertoad wrote: »
    some cards are worthless - melee on an officer? oh yea, and that was my gift basket card for V day or whatever. Yes, still mad.

dont know if you read the comments, but it was the 1st order victory crate.

I never got the V day crate either.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • So cry all you want, say whatever you feel, I ain’t going Nowhere ladies. Not ever. Deal with it.

This is just rich, you never fail to amuse me.

Looks like he was wrong, anyway. :p

Billkwando wrote: »

Yeah, I realized what you meant earlier. I think that explains how I ended up with a purple card for Lando, when I never play Lando (not yet, anyway) and have never upgraded a single hero to purple. I must've been sleepy when I opened the crate, or accidentally hit B too fast, because I had no idea where it came from. Thanks for solving the mystery! :D :D :D
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    So cry all you want, say whatever you feel, I ain’t going Nowhere ladies. Not ever. Deal with it.

This is just rich, you never fail to amuse me.

Looks like he was wrong, anyway. :p

Billkwando wrote: »

Yeah, I realized what you meant earlier. I think that explains how I ended up with a purple card for Lando, when I never play Lando (not yet, anyway) and have never upgraded a single hero to purple. I must've been sleepy when I opened the crate, or accidentally hit B too fast, because I had no idea where it came from. Thanks for solving the mystery! :D :D :D

I’ll trade you my super sweet random purple bomber card for that dusty old Lando card. :p
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13