criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Im sorry EA, but this game is already dying...

2456710

Replies

  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    As for the OP
    Talzin will revive it

    And Asajj well..
    adam-fisher-afisher-asajjventres-close01.jpg
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

    28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak


  • Well 5 mins reading this thread I'll never get back.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Well 5 mins reading this thread I'll never get back.

    25wjbi.gif
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

    28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak


  • It's bad, I'll have to admit, a Han solo season will totally keep me off even longer.
    I can see why people don't have much faith in DICE anymore, but I wouldn't ever think that the next season won't be Clone Wars after all the requests for it. I myself wouldn't mind the next season being a Solo season, but I know a huge chunk of the community would, and I'm very sure that DICE knows this.

    Idc if the next season is solo, as long as we get obi wan and general grevious before a solo season!
    I'm sure they will, however, we shouldn't rush them or else they'll just be a very buggy mess if they get released early. And that's one of the last things we need right now.

    This is true but seeing as they were supoosed to be in at launch, I truley can not fathom they are not done! And if someone would of asked me in December when we would of had them I would have said by the Beginning of February at the latest, even with the progression system rework. I mean it's not our fault the system was, is trash yet we get punish for it, with 5 week patchs only new content being, 2 ships 2 maps 2 hero's and one awful temp game mode. The games been out for about 4 months and we have yet to get content that was to be included at launch. That is simply horrid. Not to mention at this point I feel the progression redo is not needed/gonna hurt the day one people, like I truly feel my 600+ hours and every hero at least lvl 28 all purpled but 2 of them are going to get undervalued after this rework.
    It is their fault indeed, but at least they're trying to make it better instead of telling people to ignore it, because the progression system right now relies on grinding. And this is a casual game. And don't worry, I believe Dennis has said that the progression system won't punish players who are ahead in their progression.

    And trust me, I know dennis said it wouldn't make anything us day one players have done, useless but he also said that their was no point in saving credits and it turns out in patch 1.2 the change the dupe payout and I feel I've been screwed over and missed out on all kinds of credits. Because I quit saving and spent mine, so it's hard for me to believe that us, day one players will get the short end of the stick over this progression system rework. But I truley hope this isn't the case, and I just want obi wan and general grevious lol.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    This game needs a steady flow of content - like every other week add a few maps, skins, weapons, cards, heroes/villains, game modes like conquest/extraction/battle royal...add content people come back, buzz goes up and more people play. Right now there's nothing to talk about except maybe patch 1.3 or whatever and DICE isn't talking - until yesterday but if this is just progression and balance without content then it becomes slippery.
  • I still remember what happened to Mass Effect: Andromeda...

    They implemented changes noone asked for, made patches for a gamemode noone cared for, and left the game as a buggy mess just a few months after release.

    That's a very recent incident, so I'll leave it at that.

    Not that I'm hoping for something different...

    So far this has been my favorite game in Years!

    But they could easily ruin it with a patch, too.
  • Redemption plays an large part in Star Wars.


    Truth Jett, Truth. Dice is the “Luke Skywalker” of this Story. Redeeming the family! :sunglasses:

    Skywalker died remember
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Battle_G69 wrote: »
    Redemption plays an large part in Star Wars.


    Truth Jett, Truth. Dice is the “Luke Skywalker” of this Story. Redeeming the family! :sunglasses:

    Skywalker died remember

    He will always be in my heart. Why did you have to remind me! :disappointed: :cry:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    I’m not.

    I’m telling you what’s up. What I’m saying is Not “what I thinks going to happen”, it’s what IS going to happen. Check my history on any topic I touch up on. I’m right, my predictions aren’t wrong, and I like to try and keep things positive. Game Balance is all I care about.

    I’m also known for not putting up with nonsense either. Just wanted to catch you up.

    Have a good day dude.

    May the Force be with You, Always.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    I’m not. I’m telling you what’s up. What I’m saying is Not “what I thinks going to happen”, it’s what IS going to happen. Check my history on any topic I touch up on. I’m right, my predictions aren’t wrong, and I like to try and keep things positive.

    I’m also known for not putting up with nonsense either. Just wanted to catch you up.

    Have a good day dude.

    May the Force be with You, Always.

    I'm with Dash here. I work in Software development and I can tell you when something like this happens it takes time. Honestly because of the time it is taking I am encouraged. That means it is a big change and any change like this would need a full Regression test Plan. This is what I do. I am not a game tester. I test other software. but a full regression is absolutely needed on big changes to make sure the changes did not mess up other parts of the software. And testing takes time.

    The game did not fail. This has the backing of a lot of money because it's star wars. there are people higher than EA making sure it succeeds. Disney has way to much money in the franchise to let it fail like this.

    I understand the frustration. I too get frustrated with this game. But I also understand they are working hard to fix it.
  • This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Yes, something positive for a change! Also from the man who once contradicted me at every turn, he is contradicting all the drama, the constant drama about this game!
    If you're going to quit, no eulogy is needed.
    Overall, this is a solid game that has flaws. Like D_G said, once they get all the fixes in, then they could work on adding more content. It does have that "dead in the water" feeling right now, but don't worry sunshine, there will be new content some day soon. There are so many games (see Capcom) that put a game out and that's it - "take it or leave it, but that's what you're getting." I think expectations are way too high and the need for instantaneous gratification. The game has been out less than four months!
  • Crazy that you say that because I just got a new player to play and hear me out , 8, yes 8 of my previous friends from BF1 came back to play this game yesterday. A lot of people just reallly want private matches. If it was my choice I'd have that as a high-mid tier priority.
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Yes, something positive for a change! Also from the man who once contradicted me at every turn, he is contradicting all the drama, the constant drama about this game!
    If you're going to quit, no eulogy is needed.
    Overall, this is a solid game that has flaws. Like D_G said, once they get all the fixes in, then they could work on adding more content. It does have that "dead in the water" feeling right now, but don't worry sunshine, there will be new content some day soon. There are so many games (see Capcom) that put a game out and that's it - "take it or leave it, but that's what you're getting." I think expectations are way too high and the need for instantaneous gratification. The game has been out less than four months!

    @Thunderflare99 , I will always Love you Like Whitney Houston Loved her Bodyguard <3



    Best part is at 1:37 :cry: it’s beautiful man, just beautiful.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    Crazy that you say that because I just got a new player to play and hear me out , 8, yes 8 of my previous friends from BF1 came back to play this game yesterday. A lot of people just reallly want private matches. If it was my choice I'd have that as a high-mid tier priority.

    I do hope they bring private matches back. The amount of people I know that want to duel, or make custom videos like Bombastic Star Wars YT channel is endless.

    I know it will be added, but I don’t even know when. It’s just that extra thing to look forward to in the future.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • GenxDarchi
    7723 posts Member
    I still remember what happened to Mass Effect: Andromeda...

    They implemented changes noone asked for, made patches for a gamemode noone cared for, and left the game as a buggy mess just a few months after release.

    That's a very recent incident, so I'll leave it at that.

    Not that I'm hoping for something different...

    So far this has been my favorite game in Years!

    But they could easily ruin it with a patch, too.

    I didn't even try to buy the mass effects as soon as they released three. I was like, yep. This is going downhill fast.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi
    7723 posts Member
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2 and one. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed Even in the first game..

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Fixed. The series was doomed from the first installation, and you had to be a diehard fanboy to buy the second one. One of my friends did, and he stopped playing after a 2 months.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Crazy that you say that because I just got a new player to play and hear me out , 8, yes 8 of my previous friends from BF1 came back to play this game yesterday. A lot of people just reallly want private matches. If it was my choice I'd have that as a high-mid tier priority.

    I do hope they bring private matches back. The amount of people I know that want to duel, or make custom videos like Bombastic Star Wars YT channel is endless.

    I know it will be added, but I don’t even know when. It’s just that extra thing to look forward to in the future.

    Yeah true, I know a lot of the fake MLG guys I know want them for "competitive" so they can do their little YT series and goof off and such.
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2 and one. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed Even in the first game..

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Fixed. The series was doomed from the first installation, and you had to be a diehard fanboy to buy the second one. One of my friends did, and he stopped playing after a 2 months.

    Yeah D1 was bad enough, but D2 straight up said “We do NOT care about you”. Seeing my friends disappointment in that game was heart breaking.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Crazy that you say that because I just got a new player to play and hear me out , 8, yes 8 of my previous friends from BF1 came back to play this game yesterday. A lot of people just reallly want private matches. If it was my choice I'd have that as a high-mid tier priority.

    I do hope they bring private matches back. The amount of people I know that want to duel, or make custom videos like Bombastic Star Wars YT channel is endless.

    I know it will be added, but I don’t even know when. It’s just that extra thing to look forward to in the future.

    Yeah true, I know a lot of the fake MLG guys I know want them for "competitive" so they can do their little YT series and goof off and such.

    If you wanna laugh there’s a video of me drunk killing a Vader who does the electric slide, then an Aerial trooper, then scanning and nading before death lol. PTO till my last breath dude! 10:31 min/sec mark lol. :lol:

    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • GenxDarchi
    7723 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2 and one. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed Even in the first game..

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Fixed. The series was doomed from the first installation, and you had to be a diehard fanboy to buy the second one. One of my friends did, and he stopped playing after a 2 months.

    Yeah D1 was bad enough, but D2 straight up said “We do NOT care about you”. Seeing my friends disappointment in that game was heart breaking.

    It wasn't exactly for me. I told them don't even buy it dude. It sucks. And they were like: But it's a single player campaign X! You can play with your friends, in the campaign!

    Sadly, they realized I was right, but not before they lost $100 from preordering
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Billkwando
    1878 posts Member
    CaptainM09 wrote: »
    EA, i'm sorry to tell you this, but, you failed.
    you failed to have a good start, you failed to keep hype in the community.
    All around me, people are leaving the game because of the lack of updates.
    We understand waiting, but you just failed right there. This game will not thrive until we actually get news. think of it this way: we have gotten more news by looking at the gale files then by your devs. So far we have only received hints, but still nothing. If you do not act quick, Battlefront II may not live to see spring...

    It really hurts me to say this but... you failed all of us.
    you failed your community
    you failed disney ( good luck keeping the star wars rights after this )
    you failed yourselves. just look at the departure of @Sledgehammer70.
    but most importantly, you failed the star wars franchise.

    You must fix this quickly, or as I said, this game will die very quickly.
    It's over, my hope is almost lost for this game...

    Oh such drama. There are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people playing this game, and millions of Star Wars fans. If you, and everyone you know, quits this game....it won't make a dent, or even be noticed. The game does have have issues, but these breathless, dramatic, *hand on forehead* couch fainting threads are getting really, really old. Just state your case and move on. It's not necessary to tell them that they've failed their families, their pets, and the legacy of Akira Kurosawa's "The Hidden Fortress".

    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Billkwando
    1878 posts Member
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Because he's angling for a job with them. I was just thinking the same thing. Sorry bro, it's true. There's a big different between between what I said, which was "don't be a drama queen", and someone who seems to be regularly pulling out the EA pom poms.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Because he's angling for a job with them. I was just thinking the same thing. Sorry bro, it's true. There's a big different between between what I said, which was "don't be a drama queen", and someone who seems to be regularly pulling out the EA pom poms.

    My comment to fill a position with EA was satire. I don’t have “EA Pom poms” lol. It’s ok to feel that way. Doesn’t bother me really. But if my positivity bothers you, then No one can help you with the problems you have internally.

    Nothing wrong with being Positive dude. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

    Edit. Makes sense now why you’re being rude to people here. Accounts brand new. :smirk:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • acc751
    861 posts Member
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Because he's angling for a job with them. I was just thinking the same thing. Sorry bro, it's true. There's a big different between between what I said, which was "don't be a drama queen", and someone who seems to be regularly pulling out the EA pom poms.

    i'd rather not know the way than work for ea
    Many of the arguments we have about this game would not exist if this was a single player focused game like it should have been since day 1.
  • GenxDarchi
    7723 posts Member

    Billkwando wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Because he's angling for a job with them. I was just thinking the same thing. Sorry bro, it's true. There's a big different between between what I said, which was "don't be a drama queen", and someone who seems to be regularly pulling out the EA pom poms.

    You can't blame someone who is hopeful, as the best things come out of hope.

    Sorry if that sounded weird, but that's what I figure.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Billkwando
    1878 posts Member
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Because he's angling for a job with them. I was just thinking the same thing. Sorry bro, it's true. There's a big different between between what I said, which was "don't be a drama queen", and someone who seems to be regularly pulling out the EA pom poms.

    My comment to fill a position with EA was satire. I don’t have “EA Pom poms” lol. It’s ok to feel that way. Doesn’t bother me really. But if my positivity bothers you, No one can help you with the problems you have internally.

    Hahahaha so are you saying you DON'T "got a great Gamer Resume/Real Resume"?? Positivity is fine. I have lots of it. I don't have any internal problems, but I would have vision problems playing on that postage stamp-sized monitor you got there. :p
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    acc751 wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Because he's angling for a job with them. I was just thinking the same thing. Sorry bro, it's true. There's a big different between between what I said, which was "don't be a drama queen", and someone who seems to be regularly pulling out the EA pom poms.

    i'd rather not know the way than work for ea

    g5rhksleb0ob.gif
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Billkwando
    1878 posts Member
    and now my posts are disappearing, classy.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    Billkwando wrote: »
    and now my posts are disappearing, classy.

    Probably spam filter dude. New accounts have that. To prevent spam or trolling.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Billkwando
    1878 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Because he's angling for a job with them. I was just thinking the same thing. Sorry bro, it's true. There's a big different between between what I said, which was "don't be a drama queen", and someone who seems to be regularly pulling out the EA pom poms.

    My comment to fill a position with EA was satire. I don’t have “EA Pom poms” lol. It’s ok to feel that way. Doesn’t bother me really. But if my positivity bothers you, then No one can help you with the problems you have internally.

    Nothing wrong with being Positive dude. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

    Edit. Makes sense now why you’re being rude to people here. Accounts brand new. :smirk:

    I've had the game since December and post here regularly. Just because I don't have an RV in the EA parking lot, like some folks, doesn't make me "new".

    It doesn't make me "rude" either.

    4,000 posts about a game that's only been out for what, like 4 months? You certainly spend more time on the forum than the devs do, so maybe you should get a job there.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Because he's angling for a job with them. I was just thinking the same thing. Sorry bro, it's true. There's a big different between between what I said, which was "don't be a drama queen", and someone who seems to be regularly pulling out the EA pom poms.

    My comment to fill a position with EA was satire. I don’t have “EA Pom poms” lol. It’s ok to feel that way. Doesn’t bother me really. But if my positivity bothers you, then No one can help you with the problems you have internally.

    Nothing wrong with being Positive dude. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

    Edit. Makes sense now why you’re being rude to people here. Accounts brand new. :smirk:

    I've had the game since December and post here regularly. Just because I don't have an RV in the EA parking lot, like some folks, doesn't make me "new".

    It doesn't make me "rude" either.

    I wasn’t talking about the game. I was referring to your forum account here for posting. Do you dude. Ain’t bothering me. Have a good day.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • GenxDarchi
    7723 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Because he's angling for a job with them. I was just thinking the same thing. Sorry bro, it's true. There's a big different between between what I said, which was "don't be a drama queen", and someone who seems to be regularly pulling out the EA pom poms.

    My comment to fill a position with EA was satire. I don’t have “EA Pom poms” lol. It’s ok to feel that way. Doesn’t bother me really. But if my positivity bothers you, then No one can help you with the problems you have internally.

    Nothing wrong with being Positive dude. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

    Edit. Makes sense now why you’re being rude to people here. Accounts brand new. :smirk:

    I've had the game since December and post here regularly. Just because I don't have an RV in the EA parking lot, like some folks, doesn't make me "new".

    It doesn't make me "rude" either.

    4,000 posts about a game that's only been out for what, like 4 months? You certainly spend more time on the forum than the devs do, so maybe you should get a job there.

    I think it takes the previous games comments. Or even the alpha/Beta game elements. If that's the case, experience outranks everything.

    Before you start talking crap, he has been on the forums since 2015.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • The game could be alive or dead, depending on how you consider it. The game could be considered alive if you count the fact that some people still play it. Now using that logic, that means that Pac-Man and Street Fighter 2 are still alive after all these years, because people still play them. If the player base as a whole is what you use to determine if a game is dead, then yes, SWBF2 is dead. Destiny 2 may be in first place for the how fast a game died, but this one and Metal Gear Survive are tied for second. Even with the tons of articles, and videos about Destiny 2 being dead, I would still bet that if you went to their official fourm you would have players there that would say that Destiny 2 is not dead. Just like they do here.

    All I am waiting for now is to see the fallout when Players are actually told that the next season is Solo and not Clone Wars. There is no way they would release a Clone Wars first. If they did, they would need to do 2 seasons back to back, and they won't do that. Look how long the process is to unlock one Luke skin. 3 weeks to get one skin, and I should believe that they would do 2 seasons back to back? That is really funny.
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Because he's angling for a job with them. I was just thinking the same thing. Sorry bro, it's true. There's a big different between between what I said, which was "don't be a drama queen", and someone who seems to be regularly pulling out the EA pom poms.

    My comment to fill a position with EA was satire. I don’t have “EA Pom poms” lol. It’s ok to feel that way. Doesn’t bother me really. But if my positivity bothers you, then No one can help you with the problems you have internally.

    Nothing wrong with being Positive dude. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

    Edit. Makes sense now why you’re being rude to people here. Accounts brand new. :smirk:

    I've had the game since December and post here regularly. Just because I don't have an RV in the EA parking lot, like some folks, doesn't make me "new".

    It doesn't make me "rude" either.

    4,000 posts about a game that's only been out for what, like 4 months? You certainly spend more time on the forum than the devs do, so maybe you should get a job there.

    And a fresh new edit to try and insult me? I’ve been on these forums since 2015. You should quit while you’re ahead. You’re just wasting your time at this point. Because I’m not here to fight with you. Nor do I care.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Billkwando wrote: »
    and now my posts are disappearing, classy.
    24w2lm.gif
    The Forumposts are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers....
    #WemustbeCautious
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

    28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak


  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    F03hammer wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    and now my posts are disappearing, classy.
    24w2lm.gif
    The Forumposts are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers....
    #WemustbeCautious

    +1.

    1lnad110l75f.jpeg
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    The game could be alive or dead, depending on how you consider it. The game could be considered alive if you count the fact that some people still play it. Now using that logic, that means that Pac-Man and Street Fighter 2 are still alive after all these years, because people still play them. If the player base as a whole is what you use to determine if a game is dead, then yes, SWBF2 is dead. Destiny 2 may be in first place for the how fast a game died, but this one and Metal Gear Survive are tied for second. Even with the tons of articles, and videos about Destiny 2 being dead, I would still bet that if you went to their official fourm you would have players there that would say that Destiny 2 is not dead. Just like they do here.

    All I am waiting for now is to see the fallout when Players are actually told that the next season is Solo and not Clone Wars. There is no way they would release a Clone Wars first. If they did, they would need to do 2 seasons back to back, and they won't do that. Look how long the process is to unlock one Luke skin. 3 weeks to get one skin, and I should believe that they would do 2 seasons back to back? That is really funny.

    Nah Taiwan #1, Destiny 2 is #2, Metal Gear Survive #3.

    For reference lol: :lol: I DIE of laughter every time I watch this lmfao!

    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • They should've made a DLC Road-Map.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Content, content, content = revival.
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    Kniphtee wrote: »
    Content, content, content = revival.

    Yup. Content will be the Phoenix’s egg for Rebirth. I can’t wait for new stuff! <3
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    They should've made a DLC Road-Map.

    Yes this would have been MUCH appreciated. For us to know what’s up and when, matters as much as keeping the game running smoothly. The fact we Don’t have one is wrong to say the least.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • rollind24
    5673 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    I bought Destiny 2 to hold me over to this game and never played the first Destiny. I sat down at 9pm for launch and the servers were immediately overwhelmed and had queues just to get into the game servers. It was literally unplayable since it wouldn’t launch unlike what I see people here say is unplayable. The game was actually fun for about a month and a half and I’ve already played more BF2 than that game.

    I know my patience with BF2 comes and goes but there is still more to do in this game and more will be coming. Once I get my proper infantry mode I’ll be golden for another year and a half/2years like I was with bF2015.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    rollind24 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    I bought Destiny 2 to hold me over to this game and never played the first Destiny. I sat down at 9pm for launch and the servers were immediately overwhelmed and had queues just to get into the game servers. It was literally unplayable since it wouldn’t launch unlike what I see people here say is unplayable. The game was actually fun for about a month and a half and I’ve already played more BF2 than that game.

    I know my patience with BF2 comes and goes but there is still more to do in this game and more will be coming. Once I get my proper infantry mode I’ll be golden for another year and a half/2years like I was with bF2015.

    Agreed man. I’m an infantry player as well. With that said, knowing How Dice Games are in their first year, I’m not worried one bit. Each Dice game has a First year of Trials and Tribulations, Growing pains basically.

    So I’ll play and wait as it gets better and better. :blush:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • All 3 of those game also have fans that swear their game is not dead. Just like here. Even Conan Exiles a game that will fail comming out of game preview has fans that say "it is not dead". What makes Conan Exiles different is that the people that claim it is not dead are hardcore Conan movie fans. Just like here.

    Now just because I think this game is dead, doesn't mean that I won't play SA ever again. I like that mode.
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    All 3 of those game also have fans that swear their game is not dead. Just like here. Even Conan Exiles a game that will fail comming out of game preview has fans that say "it is not dead". What makes Conan Exiles different is that the people that claim it is not dead are hardcore Conan movie fans. Just like here.

    Now just because I think this game is dead, doesn't mean that I won't play SA ever again. I like that mode.

    Ah Conan had such potential! Man I’m sad again now. So many good games in these last 6 years just losing momentum :(.

    I still have a lot of hope for this game. Once the first year of this games life has run its course, I’ll revisit my view on it accordingly. Just my opinion. And I Respect yours 100% dude.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Billkwando
    1878 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Billkwando wrote: »
    and now my posts are disappearing, classy.

    Probably spam filter dude. New accounts have that. To prevent spam or trolling.


    F03hammer wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    and now my posts are disappearing, classy.
    24w2lm.gif
    The Forumposts are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers....
    #WemustbeCautious

    +1.

    1lnad110l75f.jpeg

    2 months is not "new", and I see now how your post count got so high, via your quality contributions. :p

    What we do agree on is that there is a right way and a wrong way to complain about the game, and "BAAAWWWW the sky is falling", "You have brought shame to your children", "Disney's coming to repossess the SW license", etc, isn't the right way.

    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • That's just your opinion tho.

    People have been leaving the game rapidly. That's a fact.
    Yes, that's true. And when Season 2 and the new progression system hits, they will inevitably return.

    Hahaha the new progression isn't going to bring back people. Most people have already unlocked what they wanted. Also, new progression is just code for bringing back MTX in a different package. And if Season 2 is Solo content, coming out all the way in May, good luck getting people to bother coming back to play as the Mother of Dragons or Woody Harrelson.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Its called optimism - at least someone here is optimistic, this place needs it

    Yes. Optimism. Like: I hope this McDonalds doesn't give me diabetes.
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    and now my posts are disappearing, classy.

    Probably spam filter dude. New accounts have that. To prevent spam or trolling.



    What we agree on
    F03hammer wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    and now my posts are disappearing, classy.
    24w2lm.gif
    The Forumposts are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers....
    #WemustbeCautious

    +1.

    1lnad110l75f.jpeg

    2 months is not "new", and I see now how your post count got so high, via your quality contributions. :p

    What we do agree on is that there is a right way and a wrong way to complain about the game, and "BAAAWWWW the sky is falling", "You have brought shame to your children", "Disney's coming to repossess the SW license", etc, isn't the right way.

    I’m just being positive dude. Promise.

    And none of us are supposed to always agree lol. But it is what it is dude. No harm no foul.

    I’m here to talk about Game Balance, Write guides, and have Fun. Love Star Wars, Love Battlefront.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Ah Conan had such potential! Man I’m sad again now. So many good games in these last 6 years just losing momentum :(.
    [/quote]

    You know a game is bad when MS will give you a refund on something that has a no refund policy. Lol. I feel sorry for the people that believed that Conan would get better, and now they can't get a refund.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!