criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Im sorry EA, but this game is already dying...

1246710

Replies

  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Battlefield 2018 is coming...

    Is this true?

    Yup, slated for the typical October release for Battlefield games. Rumor mill has it being called Battlefield V and WW2 based but DICE has been known to start the rumors and fuel them then pull the carpet and watch people lose their minds. Hype train gets fuel and starts chugging a little.
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Battlefield 2018 is coming...

    Is this true?

    Yes, this is true. It's launching in October 2018 just like when Battlefield 1 did.

    Please tell me it’s modern day war like bf4 was a few years back??

    Not like that horrible ancient bf1 game, couldn’t stand them old weapons
  • Revan1
    326 posts Member
    Someone tell me why this is a constant issue - Whenever someone leaves a game of HvV, there is a slim to none chance that the lobby will fill out for the rest of the match. This is extremely frustrating, as being a man down in HvV puts you at an immediate disadvantage.

    Why can't the servers work properly? Inadequacies like this can ruin games, and shouldn't be a constant issue for a AAA title ..
  • Kniphtee wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Battlefield 2018 is coming...

    Is this true?

    Yup, slated for the typical October release for Battlefield games. Rumor mill has it being called Battlefield V and WW2 based but DICE has been known to start the rumors and fuel them then pull the carpet and watch people lose their minds. Hype train gets fuel and starts chugging a little.

    Me and this game will become distant friends if this ends up being true. Id love it if Dice made another Battlefield set in WW2.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Kniphtee wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Battlefield 2018 is coming...

    Is this true?

    Yup, slated for the typical October release for Battlefield games. Rumor mill has it being called Battlefield V and WW2 based but DICE has been known to start the rumors and fuel them then pull the carpet and watch people lose their minds. Hype train gets fuel and starts chugging a little.

    Me and this game will become distant friends if this ends up being true. Id love it if Dice made another Battlefield set in WW2.

    I'd love a Battlefield in WW2 again if it weren't for the fact that COD already jumped back on that train last year. I'm sure a good amount of the hype they could gain off a WW2 reveal now won't be nearly as much as it could've been.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • GodKC
    245 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    GodKC wrote: »
    I’m moving to battlefield 1... I love the game, but I’m doing anything until they get it together...

    Stop derailing the subject from Super Size McDonalds fries

    Say what? I prefer the whopper...
    - GodKC

    If you're looking for a teammate for HvV or GA, send me an invite online.

    XBOX Gamertag: GodKC
  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    GodKC wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    GodKC wrote: »
    I’m moving to battlefield 1... I love the game, but I’m doing anything until they get it together...

    Stop derailing the subject from Super Size McDonalds fries

    Say what? I prefer the whopper...

    The new Double Quarter Pound King with Bacon is Delish dude!!! :tongue:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • GodKC wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    GodKC wrote: »
    I’m moving to battlefield 1... I love the game, but I’m doing anything until they get it together...

    Stop derailing the subject from Super Size McDonalds fries

    Say what? I prefer the whopper...

    The new Double Quarter Pound King with Bacon is Delish will reomve approximatley 1 minute of your potential lifetime of 120 years per bitedude!!! :tongue:

    Fixed your comment.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Crazy that you say that because I just got a new player to play and hear me out , 8, yes 8 of my previous friends from BF1 came back to play this game yesterday. A lot of people just reallly want private matches. If it was my choice I'd have that as a high-mid tier priority.

    I do hope they bring private matches back. The amount of people I know that want to duel, or make custom videos like Bombastic Star Wars YT channel is endless.

    I know it will be added, but I don’t even know when. It’s just that extra thing to look forward to in the future.

    Yeah true, I know a lot of the fake MLG guys I know want them for "competitive" so they can do their little YT series and goof off and such.

    If you wanna laugh there’s a video of me drunk killing a Vader who does the electric slide, then an Aerial trooper, then scanning and nading before death lol. PTO till my last breath dude! 10:31 min/sec mark lol. :lol:


    Sure, subbed too and liked.
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Crazy that you say that because I just got a new player to play and hear me out , 8, yes 8 of my previous friends from BF1 came back to play this game yesterday. A lot of people just reallly want private matches. If it was my choice I'd have that as a high-mid tier priority.

    I do hope they bring private matches back. The amount of people I know that want to duel, or make custom videos like Bombastic Star Wars YT channel is endless.

    I know it will be added, but I don’t even know when. It’s just that extra thing to look forward to in the future.

    Yeah true, I know a lot of the fake MLG guys I know want them for "competitive" so they can do their little YT series and goof off and such.

    If you wanna laugh there’s a video of me drunk killing a Vader who does the electric slide, then an Aerial trooper, then scanning and nading before death lol. PTO till my last breath dude! 10:31 min/sec mark lol. :lol:


    Sure, subbed too and liked.

    I never use the channel really. I use my stream more dude. Just easier than streaming all night sometimes to just upload a clip and be like “look at dis”! :lol:

    But that Vader had me laughing the way he did the Electric Slide lol!

    Wish you were on PC dude :(
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GodKC wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    GodKC wrote: »
    I’m moving to battlefield 1... I love the game, but I’m doing anything until they get it together...

    Stop derailing the subject from Super Size McDonalds fries

    Say what? I prefer the whopper...

    The new Double Quarter Pound King with Bacon is Delish will reomve approximatley 1 minute of your potential lifetime of 120 years per bitedude!!! :tongue:

    Fixed your comment.

    #YourEditsAreGold :)
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • GenxDarchi
    7723 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GodKC wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    GodKC wrote: »
    I’m moving to battlefield 1... I love the game, but I’m doing anything until they get it together...

    Stop derailing the subject from Super Size McDonalds fries

    Say what? I prefer the whopper...

    The new Double Quarter Pound King with Bacon is Delish will reomve approximatley 1 minute of your potential lifetime of 120 years per bitedude!!! :tongue:

    Fixed your comment.

    #YourEditsAreGold :)

    #IAMTHEEDITS :D
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Bamsmacked88
    207 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    At this point they're probably gonna throw in the loot boxes walk away and hope for the best.

    Knowing EA they're going to try and make one last attempt at generating as much possible profit while not having to waste resources in fixing the mess.

    EA sure didn't want to fix Andromeda, and Mass Effect was one of their flag ship series.
    Post edited by EA_David on
  • Juice42
    172 posts Member
    You people are all nuts.... Assuming all these changes new characters, more maps, upgrades galore....hahahaha The game is complete, enjoy it as is
  • SAM4XE
    317 posts Member
    That's just your opinion tho.

    People have been leaving the game rapidly. That's a fact.
    Yes, that's true. And when Season 2 and the new progression system hits, they will inevitably return.

    100%

    2az6c927ns8l.gif
  • the game is good....more than good
    the treatment has been unfair at least
  • saltydog
    721 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I hear a lot about supply side of things (who is working on what) but little info on actual demand side. What are players counts past, present and future anticipated?
    100+ devs working on this means nada, that’s a useless number.
    Post edited by saltydog on
  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    That's just your opinion tho.

    People have been leaving the game rapidly. That's a fact.
    Yes, that's true. And when Season 2 and the new progression system hits, they will inevitably return.

    100%

    2az6c927ns8l.gif
    cqsrcooniz6b.gif

    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • I'v played heaps of games today and it was fun and there were lots of gamers on, so i wouldn't say it's dying anyway good morning to some and good night from me
    that's the best thing about this game were from all part's of the globe
    Cheers.
  • IonYaleY wrote: »
    I wonder when it will stop for any new member to launch a whining thread about the game?

    Never-ending I'm afraid. Its the way of all games these days.
    You play a game, learn its ways, often struggle but persevere (key tip btw) until you develop the skills to become at worst fairly competent and capable.
    Then along come those new players who cannot compete. Many expect instant equality with everyone who has 100's of hours devoted. To preserve their fragile egos they claim the game will be dead in a month or call you a scrub or a cheat or that this hero or that villain are too powerful or x weapon is ohk and needs to be removed etc etc etc.
    Better matchmaking would help here but some would still moan because they would still be beaten by more capable players, whatever the level.
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Battlefield 2018 is coming...

    Is this true?

    Yes, this is true. It's launching in October 2018 just like when Battlefield 1 did.

    Please tell me it’s modern day war like bf4 was a few years back??

    Not like that horrible ancient bf1 game, couldn’t stand them old weapons

    WW2 I believe. Hopefully I'll still be playing this though.
  • GenxDarchi
    7723 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Datalore17 wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Its called optimism - at least someone here is optimistic, this place needs it

    Yes. Optimism. Like: I hope this McDonalds doesn't give me diabetes.

    Don't be ripping on McDonalds now

    Here in Miami McDonald’s has an Uber Eats Deal for 40 Nuggets, 2 Large Fries, And 2 Large Coke’s for like $11.50 dude!!! <3!!!

    Helps me Unleash my #InnerFatMan

    In Orlando, we still haven’t gotten that.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • rollind24
    5664 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GodKC wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    GodKC wrote: »
    I’m moving to battlefield 1... I love the game, but I’m doing anything until they get it together...

    Stop derailing the subject from Super Size McDonalds fries

    Say what? I prefer the whopper...

    The new Double Quarter Pound King with Bacon is Delish will reomve approximatley 1 minute of your potential lifetime of 120 years per bitedude!!! :tongue:

    Fixed your comment.

    That’s just the diaper years anyways getting shorter
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Iliya
    109 posts Member
    hahaha you guys actually think EA cares if Battlefront 2 dies????

    They sold their copies and got their money. They can't make any more money of BF2 so It's pointless to update it. They now planning on Battlefront 3 to pull of the same thing again once people forget in a year.
  • DarthJ
    6539 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Datalore17 wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Why do you suck up so hard to EA?

    Its called optimism - at least someone here is optimistic, this place needs it

    Yes. Optimism. Like: I hope this McDonalds doesn't give me diabetes.

    Don't be ripping on McDonalds now

    Here in Miami McDonald’s has an Uber Eats Deal for 40 Nuggets, 2 Large Fries, And 2 Large Coke’s for like $11.50 dude!!! <3!!!

    Helps me Unleash my #InnerFatMan

    In Orlando, we still haven’t gotten that.

    It's not even heard of in the UK
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • saltydog
    721 posts Member
    Iliya wrote: »
    hahaha you guys actually think EA cares if Battlefront 2 dies????

    They sold their copies and got their money. They can't make any more money of BF2 so It's pointless to update it. They now planning on Battlefront 3 to pull of the same thing again once people forget in a year.

    If Disney let's them make another Star Wars game.
  • @Iliya. Not all of us think that EA cares. I know they dont. If they will close a studio in the middle of a SW game, then they will also move on if it sells like this one did.

    Just like I don't think they are fixing the progression system. I think it is more about fixing the MTX system. I am sure there will be some progression system changes, but the big part of that update will be for the MTX system. They just don't want to say that is what they are working on because players would lose their cool.

    I would bet money that the MTX comes back in with the progression update.
  • Billkwando
    1876 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Iliya wrote: »
    hahaha you guys actually think EA cares if Battlefront 2 dies????

    They sold their copies and got their money. They can't make any more money of BF2 so It's pointless to update it.

    Tell that to Rainbow Six Siege. It's on its 3rd year of content and there are no plans for a sequel. Granted, that has season passes, etc, but still. There are plenty of people out there who don't have BF2, and each big content release gives them an opportunity to promote the game to those folks.

    Star Wars has a massive following that eclipses Old Dead Tom Clancy 10,000 to 1. (numbers subject to extraction from my gluteal cleft)
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • The difference is that Rainbow is made by a entirely different company. They also spent the first 18 months fixing gamebreakinf bugs that almost lost them the entire community. The only reason that it started to take off again was because they were doing free play weekends on almost a biweekly basis. They also discounted the game/S1 to such a low price. They did that in hopes that sense people only paid a fraction for the game, then they would feel ok about buying DLC.

    EA is known for just dropping games that don't make the MTX money that they feel it should. The people here for the most part are not the same group that will by Madden each year and repurchase all the MTX cards that they just bought for the last game. All the sports games are nothing more than a roster update with a new 60 price tag. They really only improve once every 5 years.

    It is just sad that SW fans need to suffer because EA is a slimy company. They have said it themselves "it is not about what the gamer wants, it is about what they will pay for". That statement alone shows that they don't care about game quality at all.
  • I see a lot of Anger on this thread. First I understand
    Iliya wrote: »
    hahaha you guys actually think EA cares if Battlefront 2 dies????

    They sold their copies and got their money. They can't make any more money of BF2 so It's pointless to update it. They now planning on Battlefront 3 to pull of the same thing again once people forget in a year.

    I actually do. Disney is probably their biggest client. Money talks. And Star Wars makes money. There were no consequences for dropping Andromeda. No one would sue them. If they drop Battlefront Disney will not only sue them but pull the contract and you know other publishers are chomping at the bit to get their hands on this game.

    Remember that this game is bigger than the "Gamer" community. I am not a gamer. I just play this game because I love Star Wars. And I know I am not alone in this fraternity.

    EA can not afford to let it die... Because it's Star Wars. The consequences for letting this die are steep.

    This is just my opinion of course. But I do believe they care. They have too.
  • The game isn't dead by any means, and I pre ordered and been playing daily since day 1. But I will say the numbers are dropping, and without more frequent bug fixes/content the game has a very dark and dismal future, and I can say this with confidence that I will continue to support the game until they go back on their word about any and all laid out/promised content and fixes to come. All that aside I know if something big doesn't show up this month it's going to hurt the game in a huge way.
  • Billkwando
    1876 posts Member
    The game isn't dead by any means, and I pre ordered and been playing daily since day 1. But I will say the numbers are dropping, and without more frequent bug fixes/content the game has a very dark and dismal future, and I can say this with confidence that I will continue to support the game until they go back on their word about any and all laid out/promised content and fixes to come. All that aside I know if something big doesn't show up this month it's going to hurt the game in a huge way.

    Right, all that is fair and true, but only experienced players know about the issues. New players play and they have no idea there are problems. They don't know what a DC-15 is, and they think they're dying simply because they're noobs (which would also be a fair assessment usually).

    I bet you (and this isn't saying they shouldn't fix stuff) that a lot of (possibly most) players who don't come to the forum are blissfully unaware that a lot of these nerfs, fixes, and re-broken content are even a thing.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • The game isn't dead by any means, and I pre ordered and been playing daily since day 1. But I will say the numbers are dropping, and without more frequent bug fixes/content the game has a very dark and dismal future, and I can say this with confidence that I will continue to support the game until they go back on their word about any and all laid out/promised content and fixes to come. All that aside I know if something big doesn't show up this month it's going to hurt the game in a huge way.

    I think The news of the progression changes will be the big change. Also if this is true it would explain the lack of releases and game updates. The fact that this is taking so long is a sign that the changes could be pretty big. And big changes require heavy regression testing. I am honestly encouraged by the time it is taking to get this out.
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    The game isn't dead by any means, and I pre ordered and been playing daily since day 1. But I will say the numbers are dropping, and without more frequent bug fixes/content the game has a very dark and dismal future, and I can say this with confidence that I will continue to support the game until they go back on their word about any and all laid out/promised content and fixes to come. All that aside I know if something big doesn't show up this month it's going to hurt the game in a huge way.

    Right, all that is fair and true, but only experienced players know about the issues. New players play and they have no idea there are problems. They don't know what a DC-15 is, and they think they're dying simply because they're noobs (which would also be a fair assessment usually).

    I bet you (and this isn't saying they shouldn't fix stuff) that a lot of (possibly most) players who don't come to the forum are blissfully unaware that a lot of these nerfs, fixes, and re-broken content are even a thing.



    The game isn't dead by any means, and I pre ordered and been playing daily since day 1. But I will say the numbers are dropping, and without more frequent bug fixes/content the game has a very dark and dismal future, and I can say this with confidence that I will continue to support the game until they go back on their word about any and all laid out/promised content and fixes to come. All that aside I know if something big doesn't show up this month it's going to hurt the game in a huge way.

    I think The news of the progression changes will be the big change. Also if this is true it would explain the lack of releases and game updates. The fact that this is taking so long is a sign that the changes could be pretty big. And big changes require heavy regression testing. I am honestly encouraged by the time it is taking to get this out.

    I hope were right and the new progression system is awesome, and the content just starts raining down on us as of this month. I hope and pray were right.
  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    The game isn't dead by any means, and I pre ordered and been playing daily since day 1. But I will say the numbers are dropping, and without more frequent bug fixes/content the game has a very dark and dismal future, and I can say this with confidence that I will continue to support the game until they go back on their word about any and all laid out/promised content and fixes to come. All that aside I know if something big doesn't show up this month it's going to hurt the game in a huge way.

    I think The news of the progression changes will be the big change. Also if this is true it would explain the lack of releases and game updates. The fact that this is taking so long is a sign that the changes could be pretty big. And big changes require heavy regression testing. I am honestly encouraged by the time it is taking to get this out.

    +1

    I’ve been saying exactly this. :smirk:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Octavarius
    1107 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    The game isn't dead by any means, and I pre ordered and been playing daily since day 1. But I will say the numbers are dropping, and without more frequent bug fixes/content the game has a very dark and dismal future, and I can say this with confidence that I will continue to support the game until they go back on their word about any and all laid out/promised content and fixes to come. All that aside I know if something big doesn't show up this month it's going to hurt the game in a huge way.

    I think The news of the progression changes will be the big change. Also if this is true it would explain the lack of releases and game updates. The fact that this is taking so long is a sign that the changes could be pretty big. And big changes require heavy regression testing. I am honestly encouraged by the time it is taking to get this out.

    Exactly this. All the 'experts' who get their kick from telling everyone how awful every aspect of this game is. Yet here they still are posting in a forum about a game they don't like from a company they detest.
    Now we get some suggesting that anyone liking BFII is new to the game and so unaware of the problems....No just simply not true. I played the beta, I pre-ordered on the strength of that and have played probably every day since launch and I'm still having a lot of fun.
    Unlike many a detractor I don't claim to speak for a majority. My view is just that; mine and no one else's but I'll wager there are many with a similar outlook too. This game is fine. It has its problems, it has its frustrations but they will be overcome and fixed.
    The new progression system is going to change this game for sure and then adding new content and updates to the mix makes me optimistic that many of us will be here for a year or two yet.
  • Billkwando
    1876 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Octavarius wrote: »
    The game isn't dead by any means, and I pre ordered and been playing daily since day 1. But I will say the numbers are dropping, and without more frequent bug fixes/content the game has a very dark and dismal future, and I can say this with confidence that I will continue to support the game until they go back on their word about any and all laid out/promised content and fixes to come. All that aside I know if something big doesn't show up this month it's going to hurt the game in a huge way.

    I think The news of the progression changes will be the big change. Also if this is true it would explain the lack of releases and game updates. The fact that this is taking so long is a sign that the changes could be pretty big. And big changes require heavy regression testing. I am honestly encouraged by the time it is taking to get this out.

    Now we get some suggesting that anyone liking BFII is new to the game and so unaware of the problems....No just simply not true.

    Way to misrepresent what I said. _I_ like the game. You think I'm disparaging folks who like the game, like that was some kind of backhanded criticism? Not in the least.

    I'm saying that new players are likely unaware of many of the problems because they're new players. They don't know "how it was before" or "how it's supposed to be", so they just play the game and enjoy it. What's wrong with that?

    Lemme put it another way. I played yesterday, and I died a lot. I didn't think to blame heavies using DC-15s, because I was having too much fun. Only later did I think, "Oh wait,maybe that's why I died so much.....but it could also be just because I suck", but I only know about the DC-15 issue because I read about the problems on the forum.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • mastery0ta
    6133 posts Member
    Lol you guys. The sky's falling again eh? The game isn't going anywhere, there's a lot of people still working on it and plenty of rabid fanboys to support it. #guilty #GG #gonnabuyallthemnewmtxs
  • DarthJ
    6539 posts Member
    Can we not all revert to talking about fast food again? It was quite the debate
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Can we not all revert to talking about fast food again? It was quite the debate

    I do not eat McDonalds. I havent in decades. I do get the Taco Bell sometimes, when I need to clean out my colon.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • rollind24
    5664 posts Member
    tankertoad wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Can we not all revert to talking about fast food again? It was quite the debate

    I do not eat McDonalds. I havent in decades. I do get the Taco Bell sometimes, when I need to clean out my colon.

    Taco Bell smothered burrito mmmmmm
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Yo Dash gaming, can you plz stop being the hero and defender of this Forum ? I've been gone for 1 month of BF2 and the forums and I come back and this is still as it was 1 month ago. This game is a failure atm, stop denying it and convincing yourself.

    No.
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Dash is delusional, speaks like a true fanboy of EA... if there were ever such a thing.

    IKR, it's pretty cringey.

    I've taken a break from this game in the small hope that they will actually fix the progression.

    The defenders have gone from nonsensically defending the current progression to now praising the update that will come and fix all the problems.

    At least they now admit it's hot garbage in it's current state.

    I love this game's gameplay but I hate how the progression ruins the experience.

    Please fix this game DICE.

    Don’t care.

    And you shouldn't. I don't get why someone can't be optimistic about a game he likes.... SMH
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Yo Dash gaming, can you plz stop being the hero and defender of this Forum ? I've been gone for 1 month of BF2 and the forums and I come back and this is still as it was 1 month ago. This game is a failure atm, stop denying it and convincing yourself.

    No.
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Dash is delusional, speaks like a true fanboy of EA... if there were ever such a thing.

    IKR, it's pretty cringey.

    I've taken a break from this game in the small hope that they will actually fix the progression.

    The defenders have gone from nonsensically defending the current progression to now praising the update that will come and fix all the problems.

    At least they now admit it's hot garbage in it's current state.

    I love this game's gameplay but I hate how the progression ruins the experience.

    Please fix this game DICE.

    Don’t care.

    And you shouldn't. I don't get why someone can't be optimistic about a game he likes.... SMH

    It’s all good man. They want to cry let em. As if I care what they have to say about me :lol:

    I’m here for the Game & Fun. That’s it.

    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • This game did Not fail. You want to see Failure!? Take a long look at Destiny 2. Quite the Graveyard of Disappointment within that community. They were bamboozled, mislead, and robbed.

    This game had a rough launch due to drama over crates. So what? Does that take away from how good the game is when you play it? Nope. Do people still have fun? Yup. I know I do.

    And that man is leaving the company to do something else because he feels like it. Hence giving his notice. Not because the game is “Failing”.

    Everyone has a difference in “Patience Level”. There is no difference in the definition of failure. And this game is No failure.

    We’ve only scratched the surface. Once Progression is implemented the Content Schedule is back on course. Nothing else will be taking away/dividing resources/staff or manpower. It will all be content focused and Balance focused.

    Yo Dash gaming, can you plz stop being the hero and defender of this Forum ? I've been gone for 1 month of BF2 and the forums and I come back and this is still as it was 1 month ago. This game is a failure atm, stop denying it and convincing yourself.

    No.
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Dash is delusional, speaks like a true fanboy of EA... if there were ever such a thing.

    IKR, it's pretty cringey.

    I've taken a break from this game in the small hope that they will actually fix the progression.

    The defenders have gone from nonsensically defending the current progression to now praising the update that will come and fix all the problems.

    At least they now admit it's hot garbage in it's current state.

    I love this game's gameplay but I hate how the progression ruins the experience.

    Please fix this game DICE.

    Don’t care.

    Also quick reminder to the both of you.

    You may not like me, my positivity, or for whatever other reasons you gave yourself, but you Will understand this, No amount of crying about me will Ever stop me from being here for everyone else that actually gives a darn about this game and it’s future.

    So cry all you want, say whatever you feel, I ain’t going Nowhere ladies. Not ever. Deal with it.

    +1
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • sevfctd3vwzj.gif

    .......
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    tankertoad wrote: »
    sevfctd3vwzj.gif

    .......

    m9asad7v5bvt.jpeg

    :wink:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





Sign In or Register to comment.