criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

Im sorry EA, but this game is already dying...

Replies

• I would understand staying on topic, of this was a real important topic, but it's not. Even if we take this off topic for a few posts, it is not like there aren't any other "I hate EA and this game sucks" threads. There are like 3-5 a week.

At least this way we can talk about our SW items why we wait weeks/months for new info. If they spoke to us more often, then we would have more to talk about. There are some "on topic" remarks for the people worried about being "not on topic".
  • tankertoad
    5974 posts Member
    chill. Dash and I were having fun as clearly obviously meant. Anyone who has read through this thread would get the french fries jokes.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Dash
    11614 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    tankertoad wrote: »
    chill. Dash and I were having fun as clearly obviously meant. Anyone who has read through this thread would get the french fries jokes.

I love French fries! I’m sorry! :cry:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Ok. I just have dealt with the "stay on topic" before on fourms. It is also hard to know a joke if you don't know the person posting it.
  • Fries are so over rated. I would rather have a box of steak pieces with my burger. Meat with a side of meat, and meat for dessert.
  • tankertoad
    5974 posts Member
    Ok. I just have dealt with the "stay on topic" before on fourms. It is also hard to know a joke if you don't know the person posting it.

I think the fact I was saying mcdonalds french fries was the topic was a pretty strong tell. Anyhow,

continue with huge pictures.

• Dash
    11614 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Fries are so over rated. I would rather have a box of steak pieces with my burger. Meat with a side of meat, and meat for dessert.

My fav meal will always be Lobster tail with garlic Butter, Filet de Migñon, Scallops, Garlic Bread, And Asparagas. And Oysters, Blue Point Oysters all day every day!!!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Octavarius
    1107 posts Member
    Psybernaut wrote: »
    Octavarius wrote: »
    So it was already called "A New Hope" when you were a kid? We're they the orginal versions on the remake special editions? For me it was just called Star Wars. No numbers or anything. They were just the movie names. None of them were called Episodes when I was a child watching them.

New Hope came later as a name. I saw it as a kid on release.

Did it not say 'Episode IV A New Hope' at the start of the text crawl? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, it was 41 years ago.

I think it did but it was never officially called that at the time. I too cannot recall as they muddied the waters when George Lucas released the renewed version. It was originally called 'The Starwars' but Lucas dropped that prior to release.
  • tankertoad
    5974 posts Member
    It wasnt called 4 or ANH, it was just star wars.

But it was in the crawl.

• Sadisticrage76
    469 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Don't you have any huge pictures of SW things to show? Or do you just have a little picture? Lol. I understand, not everyone can have a huge picture. :blush:
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    omtm6lrwogat.jpg

stay on topic! :D

A visual representation of the amount of content in BF2015 and BF2017 using McDonald's fries. You, my friend, are a genius. :D
    You will fall, as all Jedi must.
  • You forgot to show the bottom of the bag. The fries in the bag represent the content that should have been in the game, but was left out.
  • tankertoad
    5974 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Don't you have any huge pictures of SW things to show? Or do you just have a little picture? Lol. I understand, not everyone can have a huge picture. :blush:

also, I dont have a lot of SW kit. I own SW Monopoly and the ultra rare SW Trivial Pursuit though. I just never did action figures much.

• univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Progression is basically tied to unlocking the best optimal cards for every class and then your done until new heroes are released.

Well, yes & no IMO. The progression that I'm going through via career milestones basically encourages using the full gamut of cards, unlocks, mods and throughput in every mode & map/situation. 2 weeks ago I thought Iden pulse cannon was worthless and an impossible challenge to achieve. It required some intense learning with this hero, had there not been the milestone in front of me, I would've just epic-rated the baseline load-out everyone else does. But by stretching with the game's options and challenges & quirks, I've learned more, had a bit more fun.

So I'd say the progression is tied to your motivation of mastering the game vs. what's necessarily optimal to steamroll within the current patches
    gksk7bl7qd7b.jpg
    6odl5bcaljqz.jpg
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• Octavarius
    1107 posts Member
    Well we may not be on topic but somehow this thread became a whole lot more interesting and with a side serving of humour as an added bonus.
  • Dash
    11614 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Well we may not be on topic but somehow this thread became a whole lot more interesting and with a side serving of humour as an added bonus.

We took this thread of Sour Lemons & Made Sweet Lemonade. :wink:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• saltydog
    721 posts Member
    Still got em after all these years.
    4owk001ovn79.jpeg
  • tankertoad
    5974 posts Member
    @saltydog that kit was very popular.

and 2 think of the SW lunch boxes I had....ugh. Nobody knew.

• Dash
    11614 posts Member
    saltydog wrote: »
    4owk001ovn79.jpeg

+100!!! That makes me happy to see it again. :blush:
    I lost the one my father gave me when we moved :(

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Indiana_Jim
    2065 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Kniphtee wrote: »
    I remember watching Star Wars (titled A New Hope now) on Beta (before VHS) and then watching The Empire Strikes Back that night...then had to wait all those years for Return of the Jedi. My older kids and i enjoyed (sometimes begrudgingly) the prequels and since my Wife and i started anew, my younger kids get to enjoy 7, 8 & 9 (and the offshoot stories). Most definitely it has been a trip (my older boy is still ticked at the p***y they made Luke in 8 but it'll pass). Might be a half day of work, grab the kids and go watch a movie ... and then the Wife screaming at me...heehee.

You and your older boy should check this out then: survival.visionarycreativeworks.com/episode-15-surviving-the-aftermath-of-the-last-jedi/
  • saltydog
    721 posts Member
    4owk001ovn79.jpeg

That sucks. I had much more that was lost in house fire as a kid.
    On the positive side It’s pretty cool to pass these sorts of things down to kiddos as they get into it with the new movies and games.
  • Dash
    11614 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    4owk001ovn79.jpeg

That sucks. I had much more that was lost in house fire as a kid.
    On the positive side It’s pretty cool to pass these sorts of things down to kiddos as they get into it with the new movies and games.

Whenever I have my first child, I will pass down all of my Star Wars Gear. An entire room set to memorialize what made me, Me. Star Wars.

Star Wars opened up my imagination and after watching it once I wanted to save the galaxy! I’ll always cherish it and share it with my kids some day.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• tankertoad wrote: »

But it was in the crawl.

Sorry, no. https://cbr.com/movie-legends-revealed-when-did-the-first-star-wars-become-episode-iv/
  • Octavarius wrote: »

We certainly need more of that on these forums.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • Dash
    11614 posts Member

We certainly need more of that on these forums.

Dont you worry, I can make Lemonade for Decades dude. I got you. :wink: :blush:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• I love what this thread has turned into. Changing the hate to love! Keep it up guys!
  • DarthJ
    6555 posts Member
    omtm6lrwogat.jpg

What in the world....how...how can Yanks eat all that?!
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Tommytj2310
    1503 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    DarthJ wrote: »
    omtm6lrwogat.jpg

Lmao they do eat big don't they?
  • DarthJ
    6555 posts Member
    omtm6lrwogat.jpg

Big is an understatement mate
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • tankertoad
    5974 posts Member
    that was the super duper size they no longer have.

i think.

• DarthJ wrote: »
    omtm6lrwogat.jpg

Big is an understatement mate

You're not wrong lol
  • rollind24
    5673 posts Member
    omtm6lrwogat.jpg

I’m so happy this is becoming a thing lol
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    This reminds of a convo I had with a guy a work ( who is French)
    Me: So what is the literal translation of 'pomme de terre' en anglais?
    Him : Je ne said quoi. ...
    Me: Dirt Apple?
    Him:... o.O
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    7593i5446huwl.jpg

A sample of my Star Wars Collectibles :smile:

@Sadisticrage76 Dude I’m super Jelly!!! I have this Vader Piggy Bank since 1991, I cherish it! Still works too and his saber lifts up when you deposit and glows red with his voice and quotes!!!

in32kebzc5j9.jpeg
    526v61ppa90j.jpeg
    z0mo27qvqzkh.jpeg

I’ve got that same piggy bank. And when I was a kid I got a penny stuck in there and didn’t know it until about 2 am the thing turned on “But you are not a Jedi yet!” And blasted the imperial march. Hahaha

Yeah that’s the one dude! Those are the specific Quotes for him!!! Nice to see others have it too! It’s my most prized possession. Had it since I was 6!!!

Haha yeah I know. “Impressive, most impressive, but you are not a Jedi yet!”

I guess since everyone else is doing it here is a small sample of my collectibles lol.

9L2JVl.jpg

Built by myself. The graflex actually has a crystal chamber with a crystal that lights up. Both have sounds and a blade that I can change to whatever film sounds I’d like.

Those are amazing! One of each please?
  • Sithmaga
    219 posts Member
    I love the game. I appreciate the work behind it. I am content what they are doing.

Some people are just to demanding. This job is not easy but you got no patience.

So stop whining or best just walk away and give up.
    Two players on different teams....
    1 credit for join a game that ends.

b6vzww.jpg
  • tankertoad
    5974 posts Member
    light saber never looked comfortable to hold. I guess that is why you have a metal hand to use it.

• Dash
    11614 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    rollind24 wrote: »
    omtm6lrwogat.jpg

I’m so happy this is becoming a thing lol

Yeah it’s one of the best things to come out of the forums for a long time dude. I love the story behind it too. :blush:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Why are all you guys in Australia and Europe so little? My sister ordered a shirt for her husband. She ordered him an XL. Your XL size in Europe is a medium here in the US. Australia is the same way. We are not big, you guys are just small. The European XL shirt ended up fitting my 13 year old son. I would hate to see the Size teens where over there. Those shirts would probably fit my 8 year old daughter. Lol

It is not an accident when the rest of the world sees the USA as a bunch of large loud people. :smile:
  • Why are all you guys in Australia and Europe so little? My sister ordered a shirt for her husband. She ordered him an XL. Your XL size in Europe is a medium here in the US. Australia is the same way. We are not big, you guys are just small. The European XL shirt ended up fitting my 13 year old son. I would hate to see the Size teens where over there. Those shirts would probably fit my 8 year old daughter. Lol

It is not an accident when the rest of the world sees the USA as a bunch of large loud people. :smile:

In the USA - we are HUUUGGEEE

Our XL is your medium? Can I refer you back to the photos of the super size McDonald's fries. There's your answer ;)
    Why are all you guys in Australia and Europe so little? My sister ordered a shirt for her husband. She ordered him an XL. Your XL size in Europe is a medium here in the US. Australia is the same way. We are not big, you guys are just small. The European XL shirt ended up fitting my 13 year old son. I would hate to see the Size teens where over there. Those shirts would probably fit my 8 year old daughter. Lol

Our XL is your medium? Can I refer you back to the photos of the super size McDonald's fries. There's your answer ;)

we are just bigger because we are better. :-)

• Octavarius
    1107 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Why are all you guys in Australia and Europe so little? My sister ordered a shirt for her husband. She ordered him an XL. Your XL size in Europe is a medium here in the US. Australia is the same way. We are not big, you guys are just small. The European XL shirt ended up fitting my 13 year old son. I would hate to see the Size teens where over there. Those shirts would probably fit my 8 year old daughter. Lol

we are just bigger because we are fatter. :-)

There you go. I've corrected your spelling mistake
    :innocent:
    :)

• Relikk
    236 posts Member
    edited March 2018

But it was in the crawl.

The original theatrical release didn't have anything heading the crawl, as seen in the top left, top right and bottom right portions of that video.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    du2UASv.gif

Lol

• Kniphtee wrote: »
    7593i5446huwl.jpg

A sample of my Star Wars Collectibles :smile:

@Sadisticrage76 Dude I’m super Jelly!!! I have this Vader Piggy Bank since 1991, I cherish it! Still works too and his saber lifts up when you deposit and glows red with his voice and quotes!!!

in32kebzc5j9.jpeg
    526v61ppa90j.jpeg
    z0mo27qvqzkh.jpeg

I’ve got that same piggy bank. And when I was a kid I got a penny stuck in there and didn’t know it until about 2 am the thing turned on “But you are not a Jedi yet!” And blasted the imperial march. Hahaha

Yeah that’s the one dude! Those are the specific Quotes for him!!! Nice to see others have it too! It’s my most prized possession. Had it since I was 6!!!

Haha yeah I know. “Impressive, most impressive, but you are not a Jedi yet!”

I guess since everyone else is doing it here is a small sample of my collectibles lol.

9L2JVl.jpg

Built by myself. The graflex actually has a crystal chamber with a crystal that lights up. Both have sounds and a blade that I can change to whatever film sounds I’d like.

Those are amazing! One of each please?

Thanks!

Lol sure. They are a bit pricey though.
  • SSJSnoop
    2025 posts Member
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Dash is delusional, speaks like a true fanboy of EA... if there were ever such a thing.

IKR, it's pretty cringey.

I've taken a break from this game in the small hope that they will actually fix the progression.

The defenders have gone from nonsensically defending the current progression to now praising the update that will come and fix all the problems.

At least they now admit it's hot garbage in it's current state.

I love this game's gameplay but I hate how the progression ruins the experience.

Please fix this game DICE.

Don’t care.

Also quick reminder to the both of you.

You may not like me, my positivity, or for whatever other reasons you gave yourself, but you Will understand this, No amount of crying about me will Ever stop me from being here for everyone else that actually gives a darn about this game and it’s future.

So cry all you want, say whatever you feel, I ain’t going Nowhere ladies. Not ever. Deal with it.

Wth are you blathering on about? lol

I give a big darn about this game. It's just you praise and defend DICE to almost no end.

It's cringe-worthy.

I'm positive about this game's gameplay. I love GA, I love HvV, I love SA. I like Strike. I even like Blast a little. I LOVE STAR WARS(prolly more than you).

I will not stop being negative about their progression until it's fixed.

It's unacceptable that it's still taking this long to fix it.

That's why people still give this game a ton of flak, and deservedly so.

You may continue you unadulterated praise, I don't care.

I will continue to reflect reality versus the fantasy narrative you fanboys try to enforce on these forums.

Apparently your opinion of me matters more than this game. But I digress. You’re honestly not worth the time.

Wow, didn't think I'd put Chatty Cathy in her place, great non-response lol

You can't argue my points, I get it.

Your kind will keep praising DICE, playing make believe that everything is great and I will keep condemning them for the horrible progression that is still not fixed in the real world.
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dash is delusional, speaks like a true fanboy of EA... if there were ever such a thing.

I've taken a break from this game in the small hope that they will actually fix the progression.

The defenders have gone from nonsensically defending the current progression to now praising the update that will come and fix all the problems.

I love this game's gameplay but I hate how the progression ruins the experience.

Don’t care.

You may not like me, my positivity, or for whatever other reasons you gave yourself, but you Will understand this, No amount of crying about me will Ever stop me from being here for everyone else that actually gives a darn about this game and it’s future.

So cry all you want, say whatever you feel, I ain’t going Nowhere ladies. Not ever. Deal with it.

I give a big darn about this game. It's just you praise and defend DICE to almost no end.

It's cringe-worthy.

I'm positive about this game's gameplay. I love GA, I love HvV, I love SA. I like Strike. I even like Blast a little. I LOVE STAR WARS(prolly more than you).

I will continue to reflect reality versus the fantasy narrative you fanboys try to enforce on these forums.

Apparently your opinion of me matters more than this game. But I digress. You’re honestly not worth the time.

Wow, I put you in your place, great non-response lol

It's ok, you can't argue any of my points.

You(and your kind) will keep praising DICE, playing make believe that everything is great and I will keep condemning them for the horrible progression that is still not fixed in the real world.

I'll let you get back to you off-topic fast food discussion.

Is there truly a problem about being optimistic? I mean, There is no reason to continually discuss the point, and either way, your points aren't the subject of the thread anyway. So yes, please let us continue the point of this game might be in a slump, but certainly isn't dead. Either way, you are dismissed. Carry on to your other threads.

How are my points not the subject of the thread? The OP is about the game dying because they haven't fixed the problems yet.

Your post is an example of only wanting blind praise for the game and ignoring how horrible the progression is and then you guys attack people who make threads that are totally justified in being frustrated with the progression still broken going on 4 months now since release.

They deserve to be continually condemned every day it's STILL not fixed. Absolutely Yes, the playerbase is dwindling because of it.

DICE, fix your game faster. This is unacceptable.

All I am saying is patience. Progression is being fixed, but you still probably won't like it. But I am content with my cards and my current builds, as I don't need any different cards, nor do I want any. I am completely happy with my progress, so even if the system changes, I won't need much more of anything.

You are content with your cards and builds because you play the game casually within a narrow scope of the customization. I have been patient. The game has been out for 4 months now and the backlash started before the game was released.

The horrible progression affects the hardcore players who plan on playing this for 100s of hrs. Personally, I put 400hrs into the SWBF '15 and I was ready to put twice that with this game over the course of 2 yrs.

They can't, the obnoxious approval process of Sony and Microsoft delay things by like what, 1-2 weeks for patches? Perhaps less for hotfixes but I'm sure they have to be worth it for them to even approve those.

Blaming DICE's 4 month laziness on Sony's approval process?

You have to be really gullible to believe that.

WRONG !!!

This game died in 2017, not now, the only people backing this game anymore, are doing it for a few reasons...

Only recently started playing.
    Are EA fanbois.
    Haven't got a clue what a good game is if it slapped them in the face.

Ive spent more time in games 10 years old than in this.

Before it gets mentioned, Im here to vent my frustration at what a ***** game this has turned out to be, the sooner EA has their Star Wars license revoked the better, I mean who gives the worst gaming company in history exclusive rights to publish Star Wars games, a company renowned for ripping customers off and having no care at all for content over income.

Some of you need to wake up, at least 3 good Star Wars games have been shut down because the companies making them wouldn't agree to EA's monetisation of games, meaning they never got published.

Keep feeding the beast, you are the problem, this game is like smoking, you think its good, you think you need it.....Its bad and you dont, and it wont go away until you quit it.

100% right here.

This is the worst progression system ever in an Online AAA Mp shooter, it aticvely ruins the gameplay experience, and the Publisher and Developer deserve to berated every day it's still not fixed.
    Dabbwolf76 wrote: »
    The game dead, because the joy is sucked from it like a cup of blue foamy love from momma Bantha. It's just sad because I invested so much time and energy, as well as $120(deluxe plus a$40 Crystal buy) in it. The things it does right are buried by the things that are broken.

Damn dude, I really feel for you.

You spend $160 @ Launch and game is still in this state. I would be insanely angry if I was you and I'm mad enough at the situation getting it a month after launch for $35.

They're screwing over their fans and losing credibility(and profit) and eventually all they'll be left with is their small community of EA Royal Guards.

FIX YOUR GAME DICE. IT IS DYING.
  • @SSJSnoop

preach.

And I am SO tired of this **** "Sony and MS approval process" - which is not a thing anywhere else. It maybe a Disney issue, but Sony and MS dont care. Does "patch brick console" is all they need to know.

• Dash
    11614 posts Member
    edited March 2018

Don’t care.

It's cringe-worthy.

Your kind will keep praising DICE, playing make believe that everything is great and I will keep condemning them for the horrible progression that is still not fixed in the real world.

Don’t care.

It's cringe-worthy.

You(and your kind) will keep praising DICE, playing make believe that everything is great and I will keep condemning them for the horrible progression that is still not fixed in the real world.

Is there truly a problem about being optimistic? I mean, There is no reason to continually discuss the point, and either way, your points aren't the subject of the thread anyway. So yes, please let us continue the point of this game might be in a slump, but certainly isn't dead. Either way, you are dismissed. Carry on to your other threads.

How are my points not the subject of the thread? The OP is about the game dying because they haven't fixed the problems yet.

Your post is an example of only wanting blind praise for the game and ignoring how horrible the progression is and then you guys attack people who make threads that are totally justified in being frustrated with the progression still broken going on 4 months now since release.

They deserve to be continually condemned every day it's STILL not fixed. Absolutely Yes, the playerbase is dwindling because of it.

All I am saying is patience. Progression is being fixed, but you still probably won't like it. But I am content with my cards and my current builds, as I don't need any different cards, nor do I want any. I am completely happy with my progress, so even if the system changes, I won't need much more of anything.

You are content with your cards and builds because you play the game casually within a narrow scope of the customization. I have been patient. The game has been out for 4 months now and the backlash started before the game was released.

The horrible progression affects the hardcore players who plan on playing this for 100s of hrs. Personally, I put 400hrs into the SWBF '15 and I was ready to put twice that with this game over the course of 2 yrs.

They can't, the obnoxious approval process of Sony and Microsoft delay things by like what, 1-2 weeks for patches? Perhaps less for hotfixes but I'm sure they have to be worth it for them to even approve those.

WRONG !!!

This game died in 2017, not now, the only people backing this game anymore, are doing it for a few reasons...

Are EA fanbois.

Before it gets mentioned, Im here to vent my frustration at what a ***** game this has turned out to be, the sooner EA has their Star Wars license revoked the better, I mean who gives the worst gaming company in history exclusive rights to publish Star Wars games, a company renowned for ripping customers off and having no care at all for content over income.

Some of you need to wake up, at least 3 good Star Wars games have been shut down because the companies making them wouldn't agree to EA's monetisation of games, meaning they never got published.

Keep feeding the beast, you are the problem, this game is like smoking, you think its good, you think you need it.....Its bad and you dont, and it wont go away until you quit it.

100% right here.

This is the worst progression system ever in an Online AAA Mp shooter, it aticvely ruins the gameplay experience, and the Publisher and Developer deserve to berated every day it's still not fixed.
    The game dead, because the joy is sucked from it like a cup of blue foamy love from momma Bantha. It's just sad because I invested so much time and energy, as well as $120(deluxe plus a$40 Crystal buy) in it. The things it does right are buried by the things that are broken.

**** dude, I really feel for you.

You spend $160 @ Launch and game is still in this state. I would be insanely angry if I was you and I'm mad enough at the situation getting it a month after launch for $35.

They're screwing over their fans and losing credibility(and profit) and eventually all they'll be left with is their small community of EA Royal Guards.

Days late dude, everyone made peace. We’re all better For it too. God bless dude <3 & the Force etc

kjcyx6n0qvf3.gif

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• SSJSnoop wrote: »

Don’t care.

It's cringe-worthy.

Don’t care.

It's cringe-worthy.

WRONG !!!

Are EA fanbois.

100% right here.

Days late dude, everyone made peace. We’re all better For it too. God bless dude <3 & the Force etc

kjcyx6n0qvf3.gif

There is no :heart: . Only the force.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• SSJSnoop wrote: »

Don’t care.

It's cringe-worthy.

Don’t care.

It's cringe-worthy.

WRONG !!!

Are EA fanbois.

100% right here.

Actually, I think the customization is pretty Bad, and spent money on the deluxe addition and played every weekend. Don’t assume bro, It doesn’t make your argument better. I have already put in 420 hours on this game, I know the situation, I know some classes are broken. But I believe that DICE will eventually come out with another season. I know I will be there for that. I don’t care if you aren’t.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png