criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I Thought The Speeder Bike OHK Ramming Against Heroes Was Fixed. What Do You Call This?

Sgt_Fergus
2118 posts Member
edited March 2018
Full health, get OHK pinched to a wall with speeder bike die in less than a second. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sgt Fergus/video/45431272

I guess this is why people have been going back to using speeder bikes to ram again. patch 1.2 undid this so now this exploit is back in town.

Replies

• The speeder bike was shooting you, by the time he ran you over the health bar was at half or less which is enough to kill a 600 health hero. It's not the old pre 1.1 exploit its just speeders seem to do anywhere from 300-400 damage when ramming someone.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2118 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    The speeder bike was shooting you, by the time he ran you over the health bar was at half or less which is enough to kill a 600 health hero. It's not the old pre 1.1 exploit its just speeders seem to do anywhere from 300-400 damage when ramming someone.

which is next to OHK. i had 600, speeder bike got about 2 or 3 hits dropping me to 450ish, reviewed it several times, and then ram 450 and gets the kill. that might as well have been an OHK. it wasn't like that in post patch when they fixed it. I remember because people tried to ram me and it only did around 100dp per ram and now it is back up to around 400 to 500 That can OHK several different heroes including boba that is 500 for example. Not an insta for all heroes but most it is. To OHK a hero when I have more than 50% health is ****. Well looks like going back to bike ramming for quick points.