criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Solo DLC

SquishyVader
121 posts Member
edited March 2018
I keep hearing rumours that the first DLC (I say first, because in my opinion TLJ was with held launch content, not a DLC) will be based on the upcoming Solo film. That is why the Hoth skins are going to take so long to distract and take up time.

What is the general consensus? Personally, I do not want it, I would love a Clone Wars / Coruscant, Geonosis, Mustafar or Bounty Hunter / Bespin, Jabbas Palace, Sellust DLC.

Will the Devs produce content the community want or promotional stuff Disney want to push?

Any response from Dice????

Replies

• Wrong section, m8. This is battlefront 1
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Doh!...