criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Got Rekt, then Called us Cheaters! 2 different views on the same match

You can see from either Boba Fett's view or Darth Vader's view:

He called us cheaters, so here we prove there are no cheats involved.
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• Rofl... the cheat claims on this game are ridiculous, the playerbase is so bad that when they see people with good aim they claim hack with out thinking when at least a fourth of the bullets missed.

nb: I don't say they are no cheaters (looking at you wall hacks aim botters with dammage mode to one shot with cr2 at 50 meters) just that they are very rare, even more than good players.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • Rofl... the cheat claims on this game are ridiculous, the playerbase is so bad that when they see people with good aim they claim hack with out thinking when at least a fourth of the bullets missed.

nb: I don't say they are no cheaters (looking at you wall hacks aim botters with dammage mode to one shot with cr2 at 50 meters) just that they are very rare, even more than good players.

Yeah, and people call cheaters with little knowlegde of the game. You see people with uncommon or rare cards at most, probably new to the game or only play ocasionally, saying things like "How can Rey block so much? He's cheating!" which is something easy to figure out by reading about her skills and cards.