criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please more heroes! - from Star Wars Rogue One

Jyn Erso
utxmv5gf7i6c.png

Chirrut Îmwe
ni8rfb4jo0q5.png

Baze Malbus
hw7fqvcggz8r.png

Director Orson Krennic
1ui139ayv07n.png

And...

TIE Striker too
ce4sidrh1hdu.png
ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg

Replies

• I would love to see them add Chirrut, Baze and K2SO, but due to the need to keep teams balanced they have to add a new villain for every hero they add, and there's really only 1 unique villain in Rogue One, Krennic, who's already paired with Jyn. I guess they could add Tarkin as well, but that still is only 2 villains to 4 heroes. What a shame.
  • Really it don't be problem that there be different number of heroes good and evil because all number of heroes don't playing at same time, only a little part. The game is always balanced. The developers would can add heroes how they want without problems.
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • This would be horrible! No way!

We don’t have anakin or obi won and people are calling for these obscure insignificant people not even original trilogy, sequels or prequels. No way!
    Concentrate on the most essential important heroes first. Like anakin obi won general grievous dooku.

I’d lose respect for Ea if they add these crappy people over the important ones.

Heroes WE REALLY NEED:

Light side: qui gon jinn, Mace, obi wan, anakin, padme, ahsoka,

Dark side: jengo fett, General grievous , dooku, Cade bane, embo, ventress.

Perhaps add those other obscure characters later. But they are NOT prequels, sequels or original trilogy don’t waste time on it get the important stuff first or u might lose ur players.
  • Tie striker as hero? Jk ik what you mean.

• Cool ideas. If they ever added Bodhi, I could see him having abilities dedicated to taking down vehicles (E.G ion shot).
    Rogue One content would make a fine addition, to this games collection.
  • Baze yes. He would be an incredible Hero heavy. Jyn would be a great counter to Phasma, having a range attack and unique melee attack. Krennic was kind of a joke, but would be interesting as an Officer class in this game. I don't think they absolutely MUST have an equal number in any given release. The opportunity to tie in to Rogue One for marketing purposes has passed, and a team can only have a certain number of heroes at any given time, so having one more to choose from wouldn't necessarily be an imbalance.
    #VestedinVesti #InTrydlingWeTrust #DennistheDefinitive #BettingonBen
    BFForumsSig_2.png
  • Jyn Erso
    utxmv5gf7i6c.png

Chirrut Îmwe
    ni8rfb4jo0q5.png

Baze Malbus
    hw7fqvcggz8r.png

Director Orson Krennic
    1ui139ayv07n.png

And...

TIE Striker too
    ce4sidrh1hdu.png
    Agree, And Don't Forget About Cassian.
  • The TIE Striker would be good as a NPC reinforcement like it was on the Scarif DLC. It can be quite good on the open Empire maps like Yavin 4 and Hoth
  • bfloo
    12454 posts Member
    The TIE Striker would be good as a NPC reinforcement like it was on the Scarif DLC. It can be quite good on the open Empire maps like Yavin 4 and Hoth

We don't need npc's ripping us to shreds again.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Chirrut and Baze Scarif adventures are my greatest desire

PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • bfloo
    12454 posts Member
    This would be horrible! No way!

We don’t have anakin or obi won and people are calling for these obscure insignificant people not even original trilogy, sequels or prequels. No way!
    Concentrate on the most essential important heroes first. Like anakin obi won general grievous dooku.

I’d lose respect for Ea if they add these **** people over the important ones.

Heroes WE REALLY NEED:

Light side: qui gon jinn, Mace, obi wan, anakin, padme, ahsoka,

Dark side: jengo fett, General grievous , dooku, Cade bane, embo, ventress.

Perhaps add those other obscure characters later. But they are NOT prequels, sequels or original trilogy don’t waste time on it get the important stuff first or u might lose ur players.

You're asking for toon characters and calling Rogue One characters obscure?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png