criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

550 Credits is an Insult

Indiana_Jim
2052 posts Member
edited March 2018
So I get home and I play this game for like five hours to get that dumb timed challenge for the cosmetic crate, and I get a measly 550 credits? At least the other timed challenges gave me 1,000, and even that is a pittance for time spent. No crafting parts, even?

I mean... I have no words.

Replies

• I got 550 this weekend and last weekend. Wtf u got 1000!?
  • I got 550 this weekend and last weekend. **** u got 1000!?

No, not in the Hoth skin challenge, just the regular daily challenges.
  • I got 550 this weekend and last weekend. **** u got 1000!?

No, not in the Hoth skin challenge, just the regular daily challenges.

Ah my bad lol.
  • It took you 5 hours to get 5 objectives?? I had it done in two rounds and got my 550 and an emote.
    Free stuff isn’t bad no??
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    5 hours to achieve the cosmetic crate?? You could've bagged it in 1-2 SA matches...But I hear ya, it can take awhile to dial-in your cosmetics. Just ask my ex gf.

cred farm tip I do after I feel ripped off is load out a custom Arcade on Death Star II > Boba Fett > and try to jet pack to the Death Star's basement. I've been down there 1x: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/99106/pics-of-the-death-star-ii-basement-level#latest

You can earn 1,500 credits/day doing mindless Arcade antics, (100C/round) long matches that take all day or quick 30 sec matches. I mainly use arcade to shore up my worthless hero skills.

giphy.gif

Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• univurshul wrote: »
    5 hours to achieve the cosmetic crate?? You could've bagged it in 1-2 SA matches...But I hear ya, it can take awhile to dial-in your cosmetics. Just ask my ex gf.

cred farm tip I do after I feel ripped off is load out a custom Arcade on Death Star II > Boba Fett > and try to jet pack to the Death Star's basement. I've been down there 1x: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/99106/pics-of-the-death-star-ii-basement-level#latest

You can earn 1,500 credits/day doing mindless Arcade antics, (100C/round) long matches that take all day or quick 30 sec matches. I mainly use arcade to shore up my worthless hero skills.

giphy.gif

Battle Scenarios > Light Side > Hope > Tier III > Heavy with impact grenade or DC w/explosive shot.

But that's only if you want it quickly.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Beeece
    337 posts Member
    5 hours? Took me about 15 minutes in SA and I'm terrible at flying.
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    I really struggle to see how it takes 5 hours to complete 5 objectives tbh. IT might be different for other people, but I (on PS4) found I didn't even have to interact with the objective, just be in the general vicinity of the objective when it was completed.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • One round of SA is all it takes...seriously was way too easy...
  • 550 sucks for five hours, but getting a heavy pose and 550 credits in about 10 minutes is great, no clue how it took you anymore than an hour, let alone five.
  • So I get home and I play this game for like five hours to get that dumb timed challenge for the cosmetic crate, and I get a measly 550 credits? At least the other timed challenges gave me 1,000, and even that is a pittance for time spent. No crafting parts, even?

I mean... I have no words.

So you didn't realise you also got credits for playing those matches as well, like normal, on top of the 550?
  • 5 hours does seem a lot OP. Don't you play the objective? ;)
  • Well I played a bunch of GA and most of it was either Hoth or Crait or active objectives where you had to destroy the thing or protect the thing and only a few proximity objectives. I may have gotten it done earlier but I didn’t really notice til 5 hours later :-)
  • EV02AAA
    720 posts Member
    Well I played a bunch of GA and most of it was either Hoth or Crait or active objectives where you had to destroy the thing or protect the thing and only a few proximity objectives. I may have gotten it done earlier but I didn’t really notice til 5 hours later :-)

And so the point of your post was what exactly?
  • Honestly I am aware of the challenges but I never care enough to play them. I play the objective so I got this done in one match if starfighter assault. I play the game because I enjoy it, not for the credits or star cards as I am bored with the progression aspect of the game.