criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Heroes and Radar - Insight for All Heroes?

I think it's becoming clear a large portion of the community would prefer not to have heroes' exact location revealed on the radar. It removes any hope of tactical play and using surprise to your advantage if every Heavy knows exactly where to aim his explosive shot, shoot his barrage, etc.

If Developers insist on keeping heroes on the radar, why not level the playing field and give heroes a brief insight ability when they are near danger? Obviously Rey's ability is unique, and reveals enemies to teammates. That's not what I am suggesting. But just a brief flash of that white outline when there are enemies close. Or perhaps a sort of "Spidey sense" where rather than a clear outline of an enemy, maybe a red glow flashes in the direction of danger?

I would prefer the precise location stuff be removed, or let hero players still see where enemy heroes are still.