criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Vader is too OP in HvV

Well, he was already pretty powerful, now he got Extra Health while using his Rage ability, and it's far easier to hit rolling targets.

Also, I didn't do any tests yet, but I don't think the Star Card that gives dmg reduction is telling the truth. It says it gives 25% damage reduction, but I feel it's way over this number. Full hits by chewie's furious bowcaster take down full hp Vader in 4 shots, but when he uses his rage ability chewie may hit these many times and vader will still have like 2/3 of his health. 200 extra life +25% dmg reduction can't be enough to make such a difference, but this is just me guessing about it. Even if it's true, it's still pretty OP.
Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)