criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Get your stuff together ea

This is hurting the game. Your lack of communication is hurting the game. Is this a punishment because the reddit riot that caused micro transactions to be removed? I don't understand. Not all of us complained about it.
This game has so much potential and you guys are just throwing it away. We're losing more players everyday. Keep us excited. It's March and there's still no news for season 2. To anyone who says its free and we have no right to complain, I have this to say to you. We were promised free dlc when we purchased this game! Who ever is the cause of dice and ea having tight lips is killing the game. This needs to change.

Replies

• Lately, I've seen the most loyal of BF17 players lose their patience. Ones who've valiantly defended the game and it's devs sense the beginning. It's just sad.
  • Goody, another one of those threads.
  • Goody, another one of those threads.

Yuppy, another one of those posts
  • Their gonna keep coming until we finally get some communication
  • You must actually be confused because we had communication. Communication that said, "we're working on the progression system update before content updates. We had this from four days ago:

See that? "Wrapping up work on the next patch." Means it's coming shortly. Perhaps you should examine the word 'communication'.
  • That statement means nothing. He might as well said "the patch is comming soon" the only reason he didn't is because if he would have said soon, then people would have lost it. When people speak of communication, they want actual info, not some lame general remark, so they can say "see we talk to the fans". That was exactly what that was.
  • That statement means nothing. He might as well said "the patch is comming soon" the only reason he didn't is because if he would have said soon, then people would have lost it. When people speak of communication, they want actual info, not some lame general remark, so they can say "see we talk to the fans". That was exactly what that was.

^ He's right you know.
  • People need to get some brainpower and understand what "constructive criticism" means instead of endlessly moaning about the vaguest bullshlt and going nowhere with it.
  • This is hurting the game. Your lack of communication is hurting the game. Is this a punishment because the reddit riot that caused micro transactions to be removed? I don't understand. Not all of us complained about it.

You've got to be kidding me...