criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Iden Versio in Galactic Assault

JAREDUP
1356 posts Member
So I just tried Iden Versio in Galactic Assault for the first time, it was on hoth, I thought I'd be her to snipe with her gun just for **** and giggles, but once we went inside I was tearing it up, I had her 2 shield cards and a stun card , I was surviving as long as I do with yoda, her shield is better than you think, I died but had so many points I could come back, was able to get a bomb planted and defend it by myself, ended up being number one that match

I've always would think she would suck with low health, but the shield is a life saver
For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif

Replies

• Well before her shield was useless as explosive damage went through. But she's pretty deadly to heroes in the heat of battle and can be a super hard to get with her secondary fire.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • JAREDUP
    1356 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Well before her shield was useless as explosive damage went through. But she's pretty deadly to heroes in the heat of battle and can be a super hard to get with her secondary fire.

True true, I killed yoda, almost killed chewie and almost killed leia in that match, the nice stun helps a lot just like in hvv
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif

• Yep. This yoda was force absorbing while deactivating the bombs and our tickets were draining fast.
  • JAREDUP
    1356 posts Member

Yep. This yoda was force absorbing while deactivating the bombs and our tickets were draining fast.

Very well handled, yoda and even han I saw were blasted by you, awesome, I think I got a new GA hero to use now
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • You're a boss Carapace.
  • Idens pretty easy to kill tbh, she's the absolute last villain I'd ever think to pick for GA. Congrats on the streak. She still needs a rework though, pulse cannon is still trash, and she hemorrhages HP like no other.
  • You're a boss Carapace.

Lol thanks. I just try to play carefully and wait for opportune moments. Most times I'm getting smoked by monster of players.
  • You can have great fun with her but in my opinion you need to play quite defensively or you will get shredded quite quickly.
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    I think if you play her right, she should be powerful,vas she is a highly skilled and highly trained elite imperial combatant.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • JAREDUP
    1356 posts Member
    Octavarius wrote: »
    You can have great fun with her but in my opinion you need to play quite defensively or you will get shredded quite quickly.

Yeah, the shield helps alot with that, I'd pop the shield before my health is below the 150 regen mark
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Idens pretty easy to kill tbh, she's the absolute last villain I'd ever think to pick for GA. Congrats on the streak. She still needs a rework though, pulse cannon is still trash, and she hemorrhages HP like no other.

yeah no hero should have less than 250 hp health regen ,.. and honneslty i think 300 hp should be the base for every hero since the enforcer are near this