criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Jetpack Cargo's come and gone, yet Infinite Jetpack BUG wasn't adressed

I hope they bring back this mode without the BUG. This BUG was discovered in the first day of this temporary game mode and nothing was done. If you care for this game mode and wish it back without this BUG, please upvote this BUG report in answers.ea here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Infinite-Jetpack/m-p/6661516#M9665

To show you how gamebreaking it was (for this mode of course, it doesn't work in any other mode), take a look here:

Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• Weird, i've never encountered that bug.
  • Weird, i've never encountered that bug.

We've been trying it out and alerting people about it. It isn't easy to notice it while everyone is jumping around with jetpacks and rockets, but it was as simple as using the dash button + any of the jetpack skills buttons that you'd get a free jetpack use with no cooldown recharge time.
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)