criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Greedo and Nien Nunb March speculation

A_C0NFU53D_SH03
581 posts Member
edited March 2018
With Dennis' latest tweet about new heroes and planets not being added for seasons only do you think they could surprise us with these two, and maybe some ported over outer rim maps? They already had the essentials. It'd be really cool sense these guys released in March on BF15. I definitely don't think it'd be too difficult to port them. I mean what have they been working on since December? The progression system alone shouldn't take that long, and season 2 is likely to release in May. They've had over 100 devs working for a while now. I personally would love for Greedo and Nunb to be added. They were among my favorite heroes in the last game.

Replies

• The HUES are strong with this one
  • I hate them, ugly, uncool freaks. They make the game look bad.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Greedo is my boy but I don’t think either are needed. Many other heros that could be added instead.

Then you hate star wars, sir. Sullustans and Rodians are part of the art style of the saga.
  • DarthJ
    6059 posts Member
    The title of this thread made me feel deja vu and I thought I had time travelled back to early 2016
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    No thanks. I mean, they'd be welcome at some point in the future, but I'd rather have some slightly more iconic characters, like, y'know, Anakin Skywalker? Obi-Wan Kenobi? General Grievous?
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    EvazanJr wrote: »
    Greedo is my boy but I don’t think either are needed. Many other heros that could be added instead.

I agree, and they should be prequel era. We somehow end up with 10 ot heroes but only 2 prequel? Why does EA hate the prequels? I think clone wars should have its own season though.
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Wouldn't mind tbh if they port Outer Rim to the game
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    EvazanJr wrote: »

I agree, and they should be prequel era. We somehow end up with 10 ot heroes but only 2 prequel? Why does EA hate the prequels? I think clone wars should have its own season though.
    Main portion of Star Wars fans hate or are indifferent about(don’t care enough to hate) the prequels.

Would love some more prequels and I believe we are due for some prequel content.
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    No thanks. I mean, they'd be welcome at some point in the future, but I'd rather have some slightly more iconic characters, like, y'know, Anakin Skywalker? Obi-Wan Kenobi? General Grievous?

My point is they wouldn't take too long to port over from BF15. So why not add them? Grevious, Obi Wan, and Utapau would take more time sense they'd have to start from scratch. I could see how it'd be a bad idea to add Nunb and Greedo right now though, due to the community not understanding that.

Then you hate star wars, sir. Sullustans and Rodians are part of the art style of the saga.
    I also hate Jar Jar Binks and the holiday special.
  • This is a really angry community. I could just picture the outrage.

Now that is justifiable

kinda feel that
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Nien Nunb is the Mr Chow of Star Wars
  • I dont accept any heroes before obi wan
  • BrushedBrass2
    540 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    So if I have to endure Nein Numb and Greedo, then I will campaign for DICE to add coked-up Carrie Fisher and Barbie Mark Hamill skins.
  • So if I have to endure Nein Numb and Greedo, then I will campaign for DICE to add coked-up Carrie Fisher and Barbie Mark Hamill skins.

You're terrible
  • JMaster
    2113 posts Member
    Well... NOT before the essentials like Kenobi, Anakin, the Prequel's lineup of villains, etc... but after that I'm open to it.
    I would take Greedo (or Dirt Naps) over Iden any day of the week, especially since we finally have the Mos Eisley Cantina for a proper Han and Greedo showdown!
    Oh, and Jabba's Palace was one of the best maps ever.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.