criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Max Lvl Cap

You think they'll raise it higher anytime soon? I'm pretty sure some players are already max cap. including myself. It could be part of the problems that people are bored besides lack of content. :/
“I am no Jedi.” — Ahsoka Tano
Add Me
PS4- QueenBlackWidow
https://giphy.com/gifs/9E7kUhnT9eDok/html5

Replies

• MWB33
    1369 posts Member
    They definitely will. As to when, my guess is probably with the next content drop (not the progression revamp).

It should raise at least 10 ranks...maybe more depending on what they've targeted for the final max down the road.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • MWB33 wrote: »
    They definitely will. As to when, my guess is probably with the next content drop (not the progression revamp).

It should raise at least 10 ranks...maybe more depending on what they've targeted for the final max down the road.

Well I should hope so. They should at least raise it to 50 minimum. Or at least when half or more than half of the player base reaches the max cap.
    Add Me
    PS4- QueenBlackWidow
  • Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    What i want to know tho, when they raise the rank, will all the points we've gotten after we've reached max rank be put into the other ranks.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Darth_Kali wrote: »
    You think they'll raise it higher anytime soon? I'm pretty sure some players are already max cap. including myself. It could be part of the problems that people are bored besides lack of content. :/

Agreed. I hit max cap and cant spend any credits because of the duplicate bug so cant buy any crates at all. Cant progress from any angle. Boring. I could try some challenges...but it takes forever to get very little reward.
  • t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    I hit level 50 mid week 2 I think as did others... so ya, people have definitely hit max level.
  • What i want to know tho, when they raise the rank, will all the points we've gotten after we've reached max rank be put into the other ranks.

Your dreaming!
  • MWB33
    1369 posts Member
    Darth_Kali wrote: »
    MWB33 wrote: »

Well I should hope so. They should at least raise it to 50 minimum. Or at least when half or more than half of the player base reaches the max cap.

Personally I'd like it raised to at least 75. 25 rank increase each time on this game would be more enjoyable than the 10, 10, 10, 20 on BF2015.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • MWB33 wrote: »
    Darth_Kali wrote: »
    MWB33 wrote: »

Personally I'd like it raised to at least 75. 25 rank increase each time on this game would be more enjoyable than the 10, 10, 10, 20 on BF2015.

Maybe raise it each patch, since patch is going to be released every 4 weeks. 25 max?
    Add Me
    PS4- QueenBlackWidow
  • Bamboochanld
    76 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Everyone is lvl 50. Meanwhile I’m sitting here level 24. And got the game since launch. :D
    Post edited by Bamboochanld on
  • jonci
    897 posts Member
    So what was the point in us getting rank 50? I mean what was it all for anyway? its just an indicator you have been in game for a while and got points to level up to a rank system that doesn't do or mean anything.
    Do i get anything extra nope, no extra BP, no extra in a daily crate, no extra anything.
    So whats grinding beyond if they extend going to achieve?

Answers to
    Whats it all about competition
    EA forums > General community > General discussion
    Max Lvl Cap
    (but don't expect a prize as it doesn't mean anything)
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Everyone is lvl 50. Meanwhile I’m sitting here level 24. And got the game since launch. ?

DW I had early access and a week off work when the game came out and haven't played a game since, still only level 44, don't get how people have so much free time.
  • There literally is no point.. I've been rank 50 for over a few months now and not only was there no reward (not even a tiny insignia next to your GT or something) but based on a rough estimate I've missed somewhere between 150k-300k Credits from level up bonuses. I was already almost rank 50 before they even upped the level up bonus substantially. So yeah some kind of prestige system would be nice or...

other ideas??
  • Scrap the level cap. No one can see your overall level in the game anyway, so why have it in the first place?
  • Scrap the level cap. No one can see your overall level in the game anyway, so why have it in the first place?

Good point. It should show on the leaderboard.

Just hit level 45 last night.
  • Pre ordered so had 3 days early play hit rank 50 and of December, with zero payout or bonus for doing so and missed out on a good 100k credit for several rank up bonuses.
  • Pre ordered so had 3 days early play hit rank 50 and of December, with zero payout or bonus for doing so and missed out on a good 100k credit for several rank up bonuses.

I had the 3 day early access and a week off for release, played every day since near enough, still only rank 45 don't get how people are 50 already.
  • Level 1000 would be nice. Level 100 was too less in Battlefront (2015).
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Stalemate wrote: »
    Pre ordered so had 3 days early play hit rank 50 and of December, with zero payout or bonus for doing so and missed out on a good 100k credit for several rank up bonuses.

I had the 3 day early access and a week off for release, played every day since near enough, still only rank 45 don't get how people are 50 already.

My job allows me plenty of time to play everyday so I'm fortunate.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Pre ordered so had 3 days early play hit rank 50 and of December, with zero payout or bonus for doing so and missed out on a good 100k credit for several rank up bonuses.

I'm jealous. I'm stuck in an office 8 hours a day, between travel, gym, other stuff I have very little time to play in the evening, maybe an hour max.

Need another week off.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »

I'm jealous. I'm stuck in an office 8 hours a day, between travel, gym, other stuff I have very little time to play in the evening, maybe an hour max.

Need another week off.

Haha I feel ya man it's nice, but to be honest I miss filling up that rank up bar and getting the sweet credit bonus, well when it actually paid them to me lol. But lately the game has gotten stale, it's hard to play for more than a hour or 2. In my honest opinion the game needs fresh content and bug fixes, it's been far too long without new content, jpc wasn't new, idens tie isn't new, and tlj dlc was done and ready at launch.
  • Never understood a level cap in a game where leveling up granted you no additional benefit. What is the difference between a level 1 player who literally installed it 2 minutes ago, and a level 50 player? Star Cards (and skill obviously). You don't get stronger, you don't get more skill points, you don't have more powerful weapons. You have Star Cards. Probably some nicer weapons from the grind. Either player can still acquire the same star cards. After you hit level 50, you can still earn credits, you just don't get a level up bonus. So essentially all they're saying is, "We are arbitrarily going to stop giving you a level up bonus...here." Fine, stop giving me bonus credits, but don't cap the leveling up. So weird to me.