criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ok DEVS or anyone, what are the new levels for unlocking uncommon, rare, epic etc.

JAREDUP
1394 posts Member
So the FAQ vaguely says what is needed for assault but it's only for uncommon and rare I think, but what are the levels for all classes, heroes and reinforcements? Because I need to do some math and see if the new update will lock you out of upgrading epic for example because the new level might be increased and I'd rather use crafting parts now while I have epic status available just in case the new level becomes higher essentially

For example for heroes card level 15 will allow for epic upgrading, so will the skill level equal that essentially or will it be higher? Or even lower at that part?
For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif

Replies

• I was wondering the same thing. I have several units that are relatively low level, but I have all my card slots open and at least three green cards for every unit, and I want to top a bunch of them off with three blue cards. I'm guessing it will be cheaper to wait and use skill points, but I'd like to know for sure.
    tumblr_ok3vbxE5Vm1w3bauvo1_540.gif
  • Devs have already answered this in the announcement thread.
  • JatFant
    444 posts Member
    I would like to know this info for all the classes. Was going to ask it here also.

I will try to reach "level purple" for all the classes before the update.
  • JAREDUP
    1394 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Devs have already answered this in the announcement thread.

It does not answer this question, it just says it for assault and only at rare and epic, it's different for all things like heroes etc. Two levels for one class is not enough to fill in the blanks because 22 and 35 are not like before 5, 10, 15, 20, so it's more complicated than before
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • trydling wrote: »
    @JAREDUP Rare/Epic upgrade possibility per unit type in the progression overhaul looks like below (numbers refer to the new Unit Level):

Trooper: 22/35
    Starfighter/Hero/Hero Ship: 12/25
    Aerial/Enforcer: 12/16
    Armor/Speeder: 12/20

Cheers!
    /T
  • Devs have already answered this in the announcement thread.

Thanks!!
    tumblr_ok3vbxE5Vm1w3bauvo1_540.gif
  • RipperShark
    337 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    JAREDUP wrote: »

It does not answer this question, it just says it for assault and only at rare and epic, it's different for all things like heroes etc. Two levels for one class is not enough to fill in the blanks because 22 and 35 are not like before 5, 10, 15, 20, so it's more complicated than before

I said the announcement thread, not the FAQ.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/102520/revamped-progression-is-coming-soon#latest
  • JAREDUP
    1394 posts Member

I said the announcement thread, not the FAQ.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/102520/revamped-progression-is-coming-soon#latest

That doesn't answer the question, that's just a guy assuming the levels only for rare and epic, that's just an assumption not the true numbers
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • RipperShark
    337 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    That doesn't answer the question, that's just a guy assuming the levels only for rare and epic, that's just an assumption not the true numbers

Yeah, he has a developer tag because he is "just a guy".
  • JAREDUP
    1394 posts Member

Yeah, he has a developer tag because he is "just a guy".

Ok well if that developer doesn't know then the question won't be answered till the update is out because if you read it again it says "possibility" I don't want maybe as an answer, that's like saying sky diving with a parachute that might open
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP wrote: »
    Ok well if that developer doesn't know then the question won't be answered till the update is out because if you read it again it says "possibility" I don't want maybe as an answer, that's like saying sky diving with a parachute that might open

pos·si·bil·i·ty
    ˌpäsəˈbilədē/
    noun

a thing that may be chosen or done out of several possible alternatives.
    "one possibility is to allow all firms to participate"
    synonyms: option, alternative, choice, course of action, solution
    "buying a smaller house is one possibility"