criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Regarding new progression system

JAREDUP
1546 posts Member
When we convert crafting parts into points, and when you apply a certain amount of "free" points to that class, will it level the class up as well? Because if the points don't level the class up you'll essentially have spare points when you level up thw class
For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif

Replies

• Rogozhi
    653 posts Member
    JAREDUP wrote: »
    When we convert crafting parts into points, and when you apply a certain amount of "free" points to that class, will it level the class up as well? Because if the points don't level the class up you'll essentially have spare points when you level up thw class

I read a developer response in one of threads that seemed to suggest the points from conversion won't level the class. I really want to know because right now my starfighters are around level twenty. I was hoping I could use SP to bring them to 25 and then purple my three card load outs. But if they don't level the class then I would rather spend some parts right now to get them to 25 so I can go epic with SP.
  • JAREDUP
    1546 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Rogozhi wrote: »
    JAREDUP wrote: »

I read a developer response in one of threads that seemed to suggest the points from conversion won't level the class. I really want to know because right now my starfighters are around level twenty. I was hoping I could use SP to bring them to 25 and then purple my three card load outs. But if they don't level the class then I would rather spend some parts right now to get them to 25 so I can go epic with SP.

Ok thanks for the response, yeah that'**** tupid because the points are practically useless because you just be able to upgrade the current status quickly but the next tier, and you'll have extra when you fully level up, so really it's a waste
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Idk what thus means. I haven't received a single credit for a duplicate in 3 months and now they are changing the progression system. So the fact that I haven't received atleast 300000 credits and probably about 6000 crafting parts is now going to be obsolete.