criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Crystals

EV02AAA
720 posts Member
I have been hoarding all my crystals earned through milestones (I have 1,145 as I haven't managed Boba's triple rocket barrage).

I'm thinking I should use them to buy crates and convert them into Crafting Parts but in order to decide what to do with them, I need to know 2 things:
  1. What will be the notional "exchange" rate between crystals and credits for purchasing cosmetics? (I realise that you can't actually change credits into crystals and vice versa but currently for purchasing crates it's about 20:1, if you follow me; it would be good to know if crystals will give you more spending power after the update).
  2. Will there be anything in the foreseeable future that cannot be purchased with Credits?

Anyone know the answers?

Replies

• EV02AAA
    720 posts Member
    @trydling - any insight into these questions Tommy?
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    @trydling roughly how much will skins cost in terms of crystals? I have 110 from a few milestones, but I wasn't sure whether to buy a Hero crate with them or just keep them until the update.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • I would save crystals to get skins for sure! I really regret spending mine early on crates. :(

(It would also be nice if we had a change to re-earn them or new challenges for them as well)
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    @trydling roughly how much will skins cost in terms of crystals? I have 110 from a few milestones, but I wasn't sure whether to buy a Hero crate with them or just keep them until the update.

Dude.

The dev responded and gave a crystal clear answer. Why egg on. This is kind of why they don't come around much right here.

He even said he didn't have all the details but gave specific direction as to what to do.

Geez
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif