criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Which Crates Give The Most Bang For Your Buck On Crafting Parts?

Sgt_Fergus
2184 posts Member
edited March 2018
Since They are going to be changing the system soon, I want to buy as many crates as possible and get the most crafting parts, even though i unfortunately am dealing with the credit glitch issue still but no point if i don't spend now. I don't know what the averages are for each crate currently.

I know Hero (2200) crates gave me 35 crafting
I know Starfighter (2400) crates gave me 50 crafting
I know Trooper (3000) crates gave me 60 crafting

Again, i don't know what they highest you can get out of each, that was just from a quick test. Mathematically it looks like Starfighter crate you spend the least. But does anyone know the highest you can get from each one?

Hero - 2200/35 = 63(rounded) credits for 1 crafting part
Starfighter - 2400/50 = 48 credits for 1 crafting part
Trooper - 3000/60 = 50 credits for 1 crafting part

Replies

• I was under the impression that hero crates are the way to go. After yesterday I'm not so sure. I opened 50k worth and mainly got 35 parts from hero crates. Trooper crates were anywhere from 35 to 60.

I was alternating between the 2 and ended up around 1200 parts.
  • I was under the impression that hero crates are the way to go. After yesterday I'm not so sure. I opened 50k worth and mainly got 35 parts from hero crates. Trooper crates were anywhere from 35 to 60.

Ya does anyone have links to what the highest pay rate is for crafting parts for each crate to know which to blow are credits on before the update coming on he 21?
  • Jayremie570
    84 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    I was under the impression that hero crates are the way to go. After yesterday I'm not so sure. I opened 50k worth and mainly got 35 parts from hero crates. Trooper crates were anywhere from 35 to 60.

Ya does anyone have links to what the highest pay rate is for crafting parts for each crate to know which to blow are credits on before the update coming on he 21?

I'll do a bit of searching. A player did an 80k or so breakdown of what they were averaging a week or 2 ago.
  • Hero crates give you 35 crafting parts if you get 5 cards, 50 if you get 4. I always get hero crates as the odds are in my favor to get more crafting parts she I open up 10k credits worth.
  • You are still better off with Hero crates. With no duplicates (we all wish) the Trooper crate is 67 credits per crafting part in five card crates and 50 credits per crafting part in four card crates while the Hero crate is 63 and 44.

The more duplicates you have the wider the gap. It's most common to get 900 credits in duplicates per crate (once you have a decent number of base cards) and with that the Trooper crate comes down to 47 credits per crafting point in five card crates and 35 credits per crafting part in four card crates while the Hero crate is 37 and 26.
  • Cwebb1886
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It varies from crate to crate. Could open a hero crate and get 50 crafting parts sometimes. The big thing is that the crates won’t have the star cards anymore which duplicate into big credits if they are rare and above. I purchased a preorder code while I had all the hero epic cards because I wanted the skins but the cards converted to 3600 credits apiece.

Right now building my Han Solo and purchasing hero crates while they still have the cards so they duplicate and make me more credits. Sometimes I hit two crates with 50 crafting parts in a row. 100 crafting parts for 4400 is solid.
  • Hero crates give you 35 crafting parts if you get 5 cards, 50 if you get 4. I always get hero crates as the odds are in my favor to get more crafting parts she I open up 10k credits worth.
    EV02AAA wrote: »
    You are still better off with Hero crates. With no duplicates (we all wish) the Trooper crate is 67 credits per crafting part in five card crates and 50 credits per crafting part in four card crates while the Hero crate is 63 and 44.

The more duplicates you have the wider the gap. It's most common to get 900 credits in duplicates per crate (once you have a decent number of base cards) and with that the Trooper crate comes down to 47 credits per crafting point in five card crates and 35 credits per crafting part in four card crates while the Hero crate is 37 and 26.
    Cwebb1886 wrote: »
    It varies from crate to crate. Could open a hero crate and get 50 crafting parts sometimes. The big thing is that the crates won’t have the star cards anymore which duplicate into big credits if they are rare and above. I purchased a preorder code while I had all the hero epic cards because I wanted the skins but the cards converted to 3600 credits apiece.

Right now building my Han Solo and purchasing hero crates while they still have the cards so they duplicate and make me more credits. Sometimes I hit two crates with 50 crafting parts in a row. 100 crafting parts for 4400 is solid.
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    I was under the impression that hero crates are the way to go. After yesterday I'm not so sure. I opened 50k worth and mainly got 35 parts from hero crates. Trooper crates were anywhere from 35 to 60.

I'll do a bit of searching. A player did an 80k or so breakdown of what they were averaging a week or 2 ago.

Wow i didn't know that, don't open crates often. Ya if you can get 50 crafting parts in a hero crate then ya thats 44 credits for 1 crafting part making it the most bang for your buck. so I'll blow my credits on that for the next couple of days.