criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Do you think Bobba Fett will be in Solo?

If so then.... think I'm going to have to give up my boycott stance.

Replies

• Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Yes. There was a “leaked” set photo a while back that showed boba on set.
  • Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    Hope he gets his own movie.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Only if he is voiced by Temuera Morrison.

Speaking of Boba Fett, I would love to see Temuera Morrison return to play as an older Boba Fett, set years after ROTJ. A flashback or something would show how he escaped the sarlacc pit, to answer that question. I have no idea what the plot would be but I'm sure they can think of something interesting, unless they get the same people behind TFA and TLJ.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »

I saw that photo but don't think that looked like his helmet :(
    Vespervin wrote: »
    Only if he is voiced by Temuera Morrison.

Speaking of Boba Fett, I would love to see Temuera Morrison return to play as an older Boba Fett, set years after ROTJ. A flashback or something would show how he escaped the sarlacc pit, to answer that question. I have no idea what the plot would be but I'm sure they can think of something interesting, unless they get the same people behind TFA and TLJ.

Yes this!
  • Vespervin wrote: »

Special edition makes any escape highly unlikely.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Cad_Bane wrote: »

Yes this!

The photo I saw looked identical to his helmet. Maybe we didn’t see the same photo?
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Cad_Bane wrote: »

Yes this!

The photo I saw looked identical to his helmet. Maybe we didn’t see the same photo?

Sorry I've just looked again yes it does! :smiley:
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member

ITs been somewhat hinted at in canon that he survived. A boba fett movie was actually planned up until they fired the guy who was going to direct it. Apparently one of his other movies bombed and they canned him shortly after.
  • Trooper8059
    10197 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    They'd be fools not to. Considering the lack of marketing, they'll need as many staple characters and items to try and generate some interest with the general public in the few months they have left.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    There could be a good chance he shows up at some point:
    Rumor has it that Jabba will have some kind of role, showing off why Han owes him so much money when we first meet him in A New Hope. If Jabba is indeed in the movie, then I'd say there is a decent chance Mr. Fett may pop in.
    Just a rumor though, so take it with a grain of salt.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • acc751
    861 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    boba fett will probably steal the whole movie from han if he appears in the movie just like how darth vader stole rogue one from iden versio iden erso jyn versio whatever her name is
    Many of the arguments we have about this game would not exist if this was a single player focused game like it should have been since day 1.