criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Will the Incoming Cosmetic Items be Level Restricted?

I’d like to know if I’m going to need to level up my individual classes and heroes to be able to buy/unlock certain skins. Will there be level requirements like in BF2015? Or will it be open house on as much as we can afford?
Or will it be more achieved skins like Hoth Luke?
jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif

Replies

• WildSpace wrote: »
    I’d like to know if I’m going to need to level up my individual classes and heroes to be able to buy/unlock certain skins. Will there be level requirements like in BF2015? Or will it be open house on as much as we can afford?
    Or will it be more achieved skins like Hoth Luke?

From what we have heard, I think it is literally pay for what you want whenever you want
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    A credit level restriction
    tenor.gif?itemid=5312393
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Now I’m wondering if 20k will be enough for what I want or I’ll have to risk GA for more
    jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
  • WildSpace wrote: »
    Now I’m wondering if 20k will be enough for what I want or I’ll have to risk GA for more

I’d save up more, I’m trying to hit 150k before April just in case the devs surprise me with a ton of new skins.