criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

question regarding Naboo HvV map

BrushedBrass2
540 posts Member
edited March 2018
Why is the section that Darth Maul died in off limits? I have gone as close as I can with Bobba Fett flying and it looks like that area was built.

Replies

• Junus
    171 posts Member
    I don't know.

It would be cool going inside of there and having an epic duel.
  • Raices
    1049 posts Member
    This map would be better to play in the platforms
  • LesAnTz
    279 posts Member
    Don't ask us dude maybe the devs have a better idea that fighting over an aircraft in hangar is more epic
  • Junus wrote: »
    I don't know.

Absolutely and if those plasma shield things turned on and off so 2 heroes could be in there fighting and others couldn't interrupt.
  • LesAnTz
    279 posts Member
    Don't ask us dude maybe the devs have a better idea that fighting over an aircraft in hangar is more epic
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    No idea. All I know, is that I'd like a version of that map in Blast, or at least, I think I do. Not sure how well it work though.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
    I don't know.

Absolutely and if those plasma shield things turned on and off so 2 heroes could be in there fighting and others couldn't interrupt.

Huehuehuehuehue...
    "Epic"
    AKA, Maul spamming attack against a blocking Luke...

I wish they had that section open so we could fight, especially with the plasma shield doors. But then again, I wish for a lot of things, like revamped Saber Combat... :cry:
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

• Huehuehuehuehue...
    "Epic"
    AKA, Maul spamming attack against a blocking Luke...
    Iconic™
    I don't know.

Dude if that was the case I’d be requesting/baiting 1v1s all the time on that map.
  • KingGio21 wrote: »
    Junus wrote: »
    I don't know.

Dude if that was the case I’d be requesting/baiting 1v1s all the time on that map.

This has to happen.