criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

A new game mode idea.. Heros and Villians Vrs ES

On one side , all heavys required to use DCL15 and ES.

The other side all Heros and Villains.

Only the heavy side is playable by the community. The heros and villians are made up of Dice Employees.

All matches are steamed for the enjoyment of all.

This would at it's best fix the cooldown bug for ES, or at the very least allow a very real sense of atonement for the frustration of the past few months. As you watch Vader with 1100 HPS get melted in 3 seconds.

Replies

• KresusFIN
    1859 posts Member
    Ashz2Ashz wrote: »

Only the heavy side is playable by the community. The heros and villians are made up of Dice Employees.

And thus, Unleash-Build Yoda became the most dangerous hero of them all. (He can safely block and discharge ES bolts in the form of Unleash)
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • Does it really work with ES? Thought he still took splash damage ?
  • KresusFIN
    1859 posts Member
    Ashz2Ashz wrote: »
    Does it really work with ES? Thought he still took splash damage ?

If you shoot it at his feet, the splash damage will hit him. But if you aim it directly at him, he will eat the bolt whole and then Unleash everything right back at you, and everyone 500 miles behind you.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • LOL well when I see Yoda turned towards me I typically run for this reason anyways. But good to know.
  • Aim for the feet is what i learned, Yoda can only block shots at him, not shots hitting the ground lol