criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Introducing Ben Walke, our new Star Wars Community Manager

13Next

Replies

• Mr. SW community manager, I do own this game and would like to create threads, but it thinks that I don't own the game because I think I used the wrong email. If you look up FreakyCrawdad, you will find that I do own the game and have several comments on the game. Is there some way that I can start creating threads again? I had one but then it would not let me create anymore. I would ask you to help me out because I love this game and posting about it on the forum.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • @FreakyCrawdad

Try now and see if it works. Next time please link your accounts correctly if needed. If you still cant do it, log out of the forums, clear your browser history and then log back in.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • Thanks. I'll try. You guys are awesome.
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • It works! Thanks.
    okjzkqv763wu.png
  • plpx5fsa75wr.jpg
    Welcome!
    4kkf4lreukok.jpg
  • It works! Thanks.

@FreakyCrawdad

Good! If it happens again, do PM me and I will look into it again.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • How about fleshing out the paltry single player offerings? We want vehicles and starfighter assault in arcade! We want large maps playable with bots and hero AI! It's been almost 6 months since the game was released. We don't care about the community manager. We want ACTUAL RESULTS!
  • Carbonic
    156 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    How about fleshing out the paltry single player offerings? We want vehicles and starfighter assault in arcade! We want large maps playable with bots and hero AI! It's been almost 6 months since the game was released. We don't care about the community manager. We want ACTUAL RESULTS!

The forum can contain things you don't care about. That's completely ok. It's up to you to just ignore those posts.
    Besides, the Community Lead doesn't create the content, that's the developers. This is kind of like asking your baker to rebuild your car.
  • How about fleshing out the paltry single player offerings? We want vehicles and starfighter assault in arcade! We want large maps playable with bots and hero AI! It's been almost 6 months since the game was released. We don't care about the community manager. We want ACTUAL RESULTS!

That content you mentioned would be epic!!
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Corpser
    15 posts Member
    Hello there!
This discussion has been closed.