criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

How to make Every Single Hero in the game Good ⦗Very Detailed⦘

Prev1
This is strictly my analysis & opinion of how I think things should be in the game.

Feedback for the ⦗VILLAINS⦘

⦗Kylo Ren⦘ has some solid abilities, he’s a fun hero to play. But he struggles a lot if he doesn’t have a team to back him up, unlike heroes like Vader or Darth Maul.
Those heroes don't even really need a star card to be amazing, the cards are just a bonus. He’s extremely dependent on his 2 force abilities, which are on painfully long cool downs. He should be able to stand on his own just like Bossk, Rey & Vader can.

Time before Regen starts: 3.5 seconds
Kylo really struggles to survive on the battlefield, he could really use this regen buff.

Starcard Issues / Suggestions: The CLOSING IN star card does not work.
BLOODLETTING FRENZY should kick in at 70% health instead of 25% health. Being nearly dead just for some extra saber damage isn’t worth it.
Instead of RESILIENCE star card activating whenever a villain is near, at least whenever 2 other soldiers are near Kylo, it should also boost up his damage while this passive card is on. This card is pretty much only useful in HvV, it’d be great to use it in Galactic Assault.

Possible Emotes / random character quotes he could have: “Let the past die, kill it, if you have to.” “You’re still holding on! LET GO!” “You’re nothing, but not to me.” “You’re so right.” “TRAITOR!!!”

Frenzy Suggestions: This ability only becomes good if you have the Bloodlust star card, without that card it's absolutely worthless to use. Might as well not even use it at all. I think that the ability should come with at least 3 extra strikes if you don't have the bloodlust card on. Just so that way the ability can actually stand on Its own.
I made A LOT of these, just because of how bad this hero is.

The longer hero paragraphs represent how much I actually hate playing those heroes.

1. Another idea I have for this ability, is that you give it a slight nerf, and what I mean by that is that it shouldn't automatically break a light saber block as soon as he uses it on a saber block.
Instead, if you activate Frenzy and go within slicing distance of a Jedi, if he's holding up a block then Kylo will just rapidly hit the saber block like Yoda currently can do without issue.
This would make the ability a lot more fair for both the Kylo player, and the one who's fighting Kylo. It would also make the light saber battles look something more like how it would be in the movies.

2. I think that when you kill an enemy you should immediately cross over to the next opponent that's near you instead of the Frenzy just straight up deactivating. It really catches me off guard & it would be better for the ease of use.
OR maybe you could press the melee button & you'd move onto the next closest enemy near you.

3. Instead of just pressing 1 button for this ability to work. I think that the player should rapidly press the primary attack button to continue Kylo's rapid strikes. Similarly to how Vader's force choke used to work.

4. Let his frenzy give out 20 health when you hit someone with it. Or give out like 40 health when he kills someone with the ability. He could really use the survivability in Galactic Assault.
5. This could work either as a star card, or as something he just can do at a default. I'd preferably not have it as a star card & rather have it at a default because I hate being forced into using heal cards like that when there’s a bunch of other ones I’d want to use.

5. While he's rapidly hitting an opponent with the frenzy, I think that if a player tries to move Kylo with their control stick or with the WASD thing, Kylo should quickly dash behind his opponent while slashing them, just throw them off & confuse other enemies.
Just to let the player have some more interaction with this character you know? Right now you just press one button and it does all the work for you. Kylo could really use this depth.

6. If Kylo is knocked down in anyway, either by a force push, Rey’s dash or Chewbaccas slam, he should get up right away & continue the Frenzy slashes. Instead of just getting up & having your frenzy immediately stop.

7. Last idea for this ability. The frenzy strikes should do 100 damage instead of 80. I hate hitting a heavy 3 times with this ability just to kill him.

Giving him 40% damage reduction while the ability was active is a HUGE step in the right direction. I know I've said this before, but in order for this hero to truly succeed, he's going to need more than just a few star cards, he's gonna need a few things at a Default so he can handle himself.

Frenzy Bugs: Sometimes when I use this ability, I would just keep on swinging people but I'm not doing any damage like AT ALL.
I would also encounter a problem when I would only deliver 1 or 2 frenzy strikes when I begin hitting someone. Even if I have the Blood Lust card on, it would still sometimes do that.
Another issue is that whenever I initially use it, the frenzy wont actually target someone to hit. Which means I basically dashed straight past an enemy & have gotten myself into a bad situation.
It isn't so great having all of these things happen when I'm playing this character, he's already weighed down by so many things.
Sometimes whenever Kylo frenzies on an uneven surface, or on a ramp of some sort, he’ll dash several meters above the floor, and would fall back down very awkwardly.

Freeze Ideas: This ability is pretty cool. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but I love how he can stun people for like 4 seconds, that really beefed this ability up & made it incredibly good.
Also I wish when he used that ability, that Rockets, Grenades & Blaster bolts would completely freeze right in front of him, and then after the freeze is over the projectiles would be directed right back to where they were fired or thrown. Just because it’d be cool.
This ability should be on a 19 second cooldown, it’s on such a long cool down right now! It feels like I’m waiting an eternity for this ability to charge up.

Freeze Problems: I feel that when I use this ability, it doesn't work on enemies. This is a rare occurrence but it does happen.

Pull ideas: Amazing ability. I love pulling people & imagining their pain in my head while they leap at my whim. Absolutely hilarious.
This ability could use some damage with it though, I think 50 damage at a default would be nice. There’s reason why it shouldn’t do damage, Yoda & Luke’s force powers get to do damage, why not Kylo?
This ability should be on a 15 second cool down. Just so it could be more in line with his Frenzy’s cooldown & to make him more deadly.

Problems with the Pull: I’m having a problem where it doesn’t actually pull people sometimes, so please fix that.

Kylo after he get's all of these buffs I just mentioned
giphy.gif

⦗Emperor Palpatine⦘: A grizzled old man, dominates the battlefield with his overwhelming abilities. Now THIS GUY can handle himself. Maybe a little too much if I might say.

Starcard Issues / Suggestions: The Growing Darkness starcard is supposed to make Dark Aura grow bigger over time, but instead it starts big & then begins decreasing it's radius.
It's working in reverse & it must be fixed.

Ability Suggestion: I think that Palpatine should be armed with his light saber in this game.
But that feature has been requested many times that I’m sure that Dice will bring it into the battlefront sometime in the future.
But for the sake of the thread, this is my rough concept of how I think it should play out.

As a side ability: It would be binded to Y or Triangle, he can activate just 1 saber or both of the sabers whenever he wishes. He can sheath both sabers whenever he wants, and go back to his primary lightning attacks.
Very little changes about this hero if he equips a light saber. The only things that change is that the saber replaces his primary lightning attacks.
He can block while he has a saber out, but if blasters or a Light saber gets blocked or parried then that will drain a ton of stamina off his saber.
If he uses ELECTROCUTE, then he binds his lightning onto his light saber like Starkiller from the force unleashed, slams his light saber onto the ground and the lightning travels along the floor, stunning his enemies.
Every other ability works the same.

Base health: Reverted back to 650
There was literally no reason to be giving this guy so much health, he already possesses enough advantages.
Health Regen threshold: 200
Giving the most mobile villain in the game besides Maul 300 health to regen was a huge mistake. Especially when he already had the best health card that allowed him to regenerate health as soon as he hit someone with the chain lightning. (More on the that later)

Possible Emotes / random character quotes he could have: “A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.” “I will look at your career with great interest.” “It’s treason then.” “Oh but I’m afraid that the shields will be quite operational when your friends arrive.”

Primary Lightning: Palpatine’s primary lightning does way to much damage when he uses both of his hands. Please tone that down, it’s so obnoxious to the point of where even I am getting sick of it.
The moment you gave him stamina, should’ve been the time he got a damage nerf.
It only makes sense that when you get something as good as that, you have something taken away. ESPECIALLY with how much power this dude has with all of his other abilities. Just saying.

1. Please tone down the brightness of his lightning when he starts shocking other enemies. It’s WAAAY to bright, it honestly hurts my eyes. When the lightning hits an opponent it gives off this obnoxious glow, it doesn’t feel good to look at.
2. His lightning also doesn’t look as good as it does in Revenge of the Sith, but I think I’m getting a
bit too picky with this.
3. Reduce his lightnings stamina drain on Jedi blocks, he drains Luke & Yoda’s block so fast. It’s really annoying having to deal with that on the receiving end.

Electrocute: This is fine.

Dark Aura: This is kind of obnoxious, but it’s also fine.

Chain Lightning: The chain lightning chains to so many opponents right now that the Surge of Lightning star card is completely worthless. This ability needs a nerf to maybe like 3 or 4 opponents.

Give his Lightning Absorption (health on HIT) card at a default, but this time it should be a health on KILL instead of a health on Hit ability that it is right now. It makes Palpatine ridiculously easy to play, and allows players to dominate with him unlike any other hero in the game.
Here’s how I think it should work: It should only give him like 15 or 20 health when he kill’s somebody with the chain lightning. In return for making this star card come at a default, it’ll be replaced with a new card.
It’s called Lightning Restoration, Whenever he shocks a target with his chain lightning, he actually gains extra stamina to use On top of the regular amount of stamina he actually has.

Darth Vader: Darth Vader is an excellent hero, almost perfect. There’s almost nothing I would want to change about this hero for Battlefront 2. But there are a few things I would like to have changed.
Replace his Dark Lord health on kill card with some other star card, and give his health on kill card at a default. I really don’t like using health on kill cards for heroes when there other more enticing cards I Could use, but due to the terrible survivability of those heroes I’m basically forced into using a health on kill card.

1. Get James Earl Jones to voice Vader in this game! He gave a fantastic performance in Rogue one & the Rebels tv show. Let him shine in the game before he passes on into the cosmic force.
2. It would be cool if his force choke actually tossed enemies to a wall or ragdolled them in some type of way. Like in Rogue one.

Force Choke issues: He has a problem with his force choke that makes the opponents that are getting force choked completely spaz out in their POV. It’s incredibly nauseating having your screen spaz out like that when you’re getting choked.
Whenever an enemy gets force choked, sometimes they would be stuck in one direction, unable to use their weapon.
Sometimes the force choke sound would stay onto the force choked opponent for a very long time & it would get incredibly annoying.

Darth Maul: One of the most well designed heroes in this game. Everything about him is almost 100% on point, exactly how his portrayal in TPM should be in this game.

One of the things I think he needs, is the ability to heal beyond his health threshold of 250.
Here’s actually what I have in mind for this. Each individual target that Maul force chokes grant’s him 20 health.
The force choke is actually a pretty underused ability for Maul in Galactic Assault, so this should encourage more players to use it.

Star card Issues / Suggestions: Light Saber Defense actually gives out passive damage reduction (16%) & Even more damage reduction while dashing (32%) Not sure if this is intentional or not, but I find this card to be absolutely worthless because Maul can actually deflect laser bolts while he’s dashing. Thus negating the use for this star card entirely.
Turn it into an actual light saber deflection card instead. Pressing what normally would be the block button would allow Maul to hold up a light saber block which will let him parry light sabers or deflect laser bolts.
The draw back for this, is that he has 1 of his dashes taken away, and ALL of his cooldowns take 35% longer to charge up.
The Fool Me Once card is worthless, it doesn’t work at all. Even if it did work, the difference of 10% faster cool reduction is so minimal, it might as well not even exist as a star card.
The Frantic Strikes card is completely worthless, 90% of the time you’re not even going to be thinking about your stamina because of how often you’ll be using your dashes to catch up to someone. So stamina is generally of little concern.
Instead of that horrible Frantic Strikes card. Give him a star card that allows him to consecutively hit a light saber block, as long as he has enough stamina.
I feel that Maul is completely outclassed when it comes to light saber battles because the dodge got nerfed.
So because he doesn’t have an actual defensive capability to fall back on, his offense will become his defense as a result of having this star card. I call it Furious Strikes.
Here’s how I think it should work: He can constantly hit a saber block, as long as he has an appropriate amount of stamina. When his stamina reaches over the normal threshold, then Maul will no longer be able to hit a saber block without getting stunned, and he will have to wait until he goes below the stamina threshold for the star card.
Once he has his stamina below the threshold, he can continue hitting saber blocks.

Card Tiers: [15% / 30% / 45% / 60% Stamina threshold before Maul is prone to getting stunned by saber blocks again.]

Boba Fett: This guy actually has a solid ability set, he can stand on his own. But that doesn’t mean he’s without flaw.

The Blaster: Please give Boba back his regular blaster sound from ESB, the one in this game doesn’t sound like how it should in the slightest. I feel like they’re trying to imitate Jango Fett’s westar pistols sound effect with Boba for some reason, but end up falling flat on that. Just my opinion.

Star card Issues / Suggestions: I would LOVE if opponents that were killed by the Rocket Barrage or Flamethrower were left in flames after their death. Just to add to the already immersive atmosphere.
It would also be cool if they were on fire for a bit if they got hit by those 2 abilities in the slightest. They should also apply this to every single explosive ability for the other soldiers / heroes in the game.
They let us do it in Battlefield 1, don’t know why they took steps back with this.

Boba Fett deserves the same chance to heal more health after the regen threshold, as other villains like Vader, and Palpatine can do.
I suggest letting him gain 15 health for every enemy he kills that has been spotted by his Scan pulse.
Quick Refill, and Fuel Efficiency are utterly worthless star cards, the difference is 1 whole second of quicker recharge time & less fuel burned when using the jetpack.
Why is this the way it is? Why would I ever use up a card slot just for 1 less second for my jetpack to function when the Scan pulse actually lets me use the jetpack for an EXTREMELY long amount of time without the use of star cards?
I’m absolutely baffled at these abilities percentages.
Horrible design. Please anyone who uses Boba, take those cards off, they don’t work. Take it from a guy who plays the heroes a bunch.

Death from Above is also a worthless card, why even have damage resistance while you use the barrage, when the ability only lasts like 3 seconds & you’re a very hard opponent to hit when your flying? People aren’t even going to hit you most of the time, so yeah this card is really bad.
Instead they should make this card give damage resistance when Boba is not using his Jetpack, that’ll really up the use of this star card.
Call the new card Beskar Resistance to reflect how Mandalorian armor can actually protect against sabers & blaster bolts.

His Blaster Disabler star card is very inconsistent, it doesn’t even work half the time. I would have the rocket hit near an opponent & he would still keep firing at me.
The concussion rocket is also 50/50 on whether or not it’ll actually distort someone’s vision.

Information sharing is also another horrible design decision. It being a star card is just absolutely ridiculous. Why do Finn & Rey get to share the enemy’s position without a star card, but for some reason Boba doesn’t get a pass with this? This star card needs to be given at a default, as it has been done for other heroes.
When it’s given at a default, replace it with a star card that lets him scan a wider vicinity of his area, I call it Enhanced Visor.
Common - boba can scan a 5% wider area Uncommon - boba can scan a 10% wider area Rare - Boba can scan a 15% wider area Epic - boba can scan a 20% wider area

Boba Fett should get a star card that decreases his recharge times if he kills 5 opponents with his flame thrower. I just think that’d be a really cool star card for him to have. It would encourage more use of the Flame Thrower melee he has.
INFORATION SHARING reworked = SUBSTANTIAL REWARD(new name) Boba regains 40 health for every kill on scan pulsed enemies

•The Scan Pulse is just as inconsistent as the blaster disabler I just mentioned, it’ll spot enemies on the radar, but it won’t actually show their orange outline through the wall when you’re not looking at the radar. This happens A LOT.
The Scan Pulse for some reason isn’t an actual continuous scan pulse like Finn’s undercover team or Rey’s insight.
Once you use the ability, you only get to have that 1 area scanned to where you’re positioned & that’s it. Compared to Finn / Bossk / Rey’s scan pulses, this ability actually isn’t all it’s cracked out to be.
It also should let me use his flamethrower, I don’t know why it isn’t, but the flamethrower should work regardless.

Jet Pack: His Jet Pack speed is absolutely obnoxious to deal with in HvV.
I once had a match where the target was Boba Fett on mos eislely, and he just kept on using his jet pack & did circles across the whole play area & nobody could stop him.
Please revert it back to how it was in HvV, but only when Boba is the target so we don’t have to deal with his shenanigans. Or better yet, don’t have it at all in HvV, I could live with that.
His Jet Pack buff is alright in Galactic Assault. It would be even better if his jetpack wasn’t so sensitive to explosive damage, you can just tap him once with the DC-15 explosive shot & he’ll get swatted like a fly and plummet down like a bag of bricks.
It’s incredibly annoying having this happen when there so many things that can do that, and potentially a ton of players exploiting explosive rounds just to get you down.
It makes the game completely un-fun when you’re constantly getting knocked down by vehicle turrets & explosive shot all the time.
One other gripe I have with this ability is that the placement of the ability in the UI when I’m playing the game isn’t very good for knowing you’re exact rocket fuel.
I’d prefer if the fuel & jetpack symbol were placed above my health like in Battlefront 2015, just for the general ease of use.

Concussion Rocket: This ability would be quite good if it actually worked. The rocket won’t even distort the enemy’s vision half the time & the blinding effect doesn’t stop me in the slightest, I can still see everything that is in front of me.
It the distortion effect needs to be 2x as annoying as it is, and the ability might actually work.
The rocket also has an issue with actually blinding someone in the first place, much like the Blaster Disabler card, it’s 50/50 on whether or not the rocket will actually blind your enemy.

Rocket Barrage: This is fine.

• [Flame thrower Melee:[/b] I feel like the flame thrower should be made into a more reliable ability to use. Right now it’s just a glorified melee, which I don’t think is very cool for Boba’s flame thrower. There are very few situations where I’d actually use this ability.
The flame Thrower should be made into it’s own little ability like it was in Battlefront 2015. It could be just like the First order Flame trooper gun.

[Thread continued in the reply section]
⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
\⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Replies

• @Cad_Bane
    @Danger_Gideon_Hasks
    @OGPOTUS

Thanks guy's.
    I really like the heroes in this game, and I would love if they were on the same power level of Vader in some way or another.
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Completely disagree with the Palpatine nerfs you suggested. He's the only fun hero atm besides Rey and doesn't need anymore changes to him. They're both perfectly balanced.
  • Empire_TW
    6334 posts Member
    Did you say her droid was fixed? As in it no longer double stuns? I haven't been able to play yet so id like to know. Also Iden could use some chatter with the other villians. As of right now the only chatter is that Boba Fett will tell her "I'll work with you but i'm not one of your squadmates".

Maybe she could bring up Victor 2 and victor 3 with Vader or something.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Did you say her droid was fixed? As in it no longer double stuns? I haven't been able to play yet so id like to know. Also Iden could use some chatter with the other villians. As of right now the only chatter is that Boba Fett will tell her "I'll work with you but i'm not one of your squadmates".

Maybe she could bring up Victor 2 and victor 3 with Vader or something.

No, it still double stuns.
    I meant fixed as in I can actually use this ability without getting myself killed in the process, like how it used to be before the 1.2 patch.

All of the heroes could definitely use some more banter between each other.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Great! Honestly, I don't play heroes a huge amount, but this is partially because I'd prefer to just get a few less kills at the cost of not having a massive target painted on me and show up on the radar, and I'm not that great with heroes either lol. But if these were all implemented, I might actually play them more often.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Great post. Hope it reaches the devs and these changes are made. It would be very cool to have all heroes and villians as viable options instead of running straight to Rey and Vader during GA.
  • Jesus. While I don't have the time to read through it tonight, as I'm heading off to sleep soon, I know what I'll be doing the first thing in the morning when at work...and it's not working, that much I can say.

Liked just for the effort alone. And hopefully, we can have some exposure from the developers about this. These kind of feedback are worth its weight in gold for the developers.
  • Junus
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    If Dice doesnt read this I am going to drink Toilet water
  • Good post! Quite long, so I've only read the section about Yoda at the time of posting. I'll be reading more later, but I agree with your analysis of Yoda. I hate how slow and clunky he is compared to the films and I heard rumors that he was able to jump off walls in the Alpha, so I too would love to see this added.

Haven't played Yoda since the patch, but I am hoping they fixed the issues with his block, as I've posted about it several times myself.

His old dodge is definitely the biggest change he needs IMO. He was perfectly balanced in HvV before 1.2 even though his damage was lacking. His high survivability meant that he was able to use Presence several times during an engagement and this more or less made up for his lack of damage. He just can't stay alive long enough anymore for his support to make a significant impact, so you're better off using someone with better damage instead.
    The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g

How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide

General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"

"Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • Great post, and I agree with most of your points. This should be forwarded to the team.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• Nice work. But I see you stole my idea on Luke, merging Force Push and Force Repulse into one and the same via charging.

I've got my eyes on you :wink:
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Junus wrote: »

You and your Toilet Water© are on Sumptiz/ION Neutralizer® level of Iconic™.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Bossk - post patch - feels sluggish and dmg was insignificant in HvV. Typically, even in lopsided games i could hold my own with Bossk but it was just sad - the gas was weaker (cards equipped and leveled), mines weaker (cards equipped and leveled) - even the Relby felt less efficient at finishing foes. The Ultimate Predator - my go to when this character or my thumbs are under performing (equipped and leveled) left me flat - not sure what all has changed but this character feels like a pin cushion now...just waiting to get stuck.
    Having noted that - the graphics have perked up along with the snappiness of the gameplay. Troopers felt on point in close to mid, many heroes felt good (other than Bossk and Chewie - long story on the fur ball as well), although there is an argument with movement and auto-aim on the blasters and when i took it off it felt better which shouldn't make sense but the auto-aim was miles behind and i kept trying to force it ahead (sensitivity 75 or more and ADS to match) to no avail...odd and hopefully something memory will adjust to or will be corrected (ps this was with the NT and EL on xbone - not pleased).
    Positive patch overall - now content and further bug twitching - er - fixing.
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    Great! Honestly, I don't play heroes a huge amount, but this is partially because I'd prefer to just get a few less kills at the cost of not having a massive target painted on me and show up on the radar, and I'm not that great with heroes either lol. But if these were all implemented, I might actually play them more often.

Oh I played the Heroes a TON, that's how I got around to making this thread in the first place.
    I couldn't stand playing Vader, Bossk and Rey all the time, so I just made this.
    Great post. Hope it reaches the devs and these changes are made. It would be very cool to have all heroes and villians as viable options instead of running straight to Rey and Vader during GA.

I KNOW RIGHT!!??
    Jesus. While I don't have the time to read through it tonight, as I'm heading off to sleep soon, I know what I'll be doing the first thing in the morning when at work...and it's not working, that much I can say.

Liked just for the effort alone. And hopefully, we can have some exposure from the developers about this. These kind of feedback are worth its weight in gold for the developers.

You should definitely give it your time. I really hope the Devs seriously consider all of the things I proposed.
    Junus wrote: »

Send video footage if they don't
    Good post! Quite long, so I've only read the section about Yoda at the time of posting. I'll be reading more later, but I agree with your analysis of Yoda. I hate how slow and clunky he is compared to the films and I heard rumors that he was able to jump off walls in the Alpha, so I too would love to see this added.

Haven't played Yoda since the patch, but I am hoping they fixed the issues with his block, as I've posted about it several times myself.

His old dodge is definitely the biggest change he needs IMO. He was perfectly balanced in HvV before 1.2 even though his damage was lacking. His high survivability meant that he was able to use Presence several times during an engagement and this more or less made up for his lack of damage. He just can't stay alive long enough anymore for his support to make a significant impact, so you're better off using someone with better damage instead.

Agreed 100%
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Great post, and I agree with most of your points. This should be forwarded to the team.

Thanks, would you mind telling me which suggestions you disagreed with exactly?
    Nice work. But I see you stole my idea on Luke, merging Force Push and Force Repulse into one and the same via charging.
    I've got my eyes on you :wink:

Heh, I forgot to tag you in that, but it's alright.
    It was just a really good idea :sunglasses:
    Kniphtee wrote: »
    Bossk - post patch - feels sluggish and dmg was insignificant in HvV. Typically, even in lopsided games i could hold my own with Bossk but it was just sad - the gas was weaker (cards equipped and leveled), mines weaker (cards equipped and leveled) - even the Relby felt less efficient at finishing foes. The Ultimate Predator - my go to when this character or my thumbs are under performing (equipped and leveled) left me flat - not sure what all has changed but this character feels like a pin cushion now...just waiting to get stuck.
    Having noted that - the graphics have perked up along with the snappiness of the gameplay. Troopers felt on point in close to mid, many heroes felt good (other than Bossk and Chewie - long story on the fur ball as well), although there is an argument with movement and auto-aim on the blasters and when i took it off it felt better which shouldn't make sense but the auto-aim was miles behind and i kept trying to force it ahead (sensitivity 75 or more and ADS to match) to no avail...odd and hopefully something memory will adjust to or will be corrected (ps this was with the NT and EL on xbone - not pleased).
    Positive patch overall - now content and further bug twitching - er - fixing.

I had no idea of this, very good catch.
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Nice work

giphy.gif

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Luke’s force projection should drain 2% of his health, and as long as he doesn’t take damage, he should be able to recover all of the health, but It should be able to kill him if he uses it too long.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Luke’s force projection should drain 2% of his health, and as long as he doesn’t take damage, he should be able to recover all of the health, but It should be able to kill him if he uses it too long.

I agree. As the ability could potentially be very obnoxious for the enemy to deal with, so there should be a drawback, but not to much of a downside.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Identifying more problems with the heroes that started appearing after the 2.0 patch OR have been in this game prior that I haven't mentioned in the thread yet.

Finn's health regen is now 150 instead of 200 for some odd reason.

Lando's health regen is now 100 instead of the usual 150.

All of the blaster heroes are as slow as an old lady crossing the street.

Mauls saber throw doesn't work.

Vader's force choking sound will sometimes just keep on going & going forever until you die or until you force choke another person. It gets quite annoying at times.
    This also happens to enemy players that have been choked.

Lando's Welcome to Cloud City star card does little to nothing with the thickness of the smoke cloud.
    People can still see through it & the smoke grenade is as useless as ever.

If a Jedi or Sith holds down the saber block button While pressing the primary attack button, they will be able to have a small window of pure deflection / parry's while they're swinging their light saber.
    This is actually very annoying to deal with in HvV please fix this.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• JMaster
    2179 posts Member
    Awesome post, sir! This is so incredibly detailed, this might take a while. I'm 100% with you on Swolo, Duke (Force Projection sounds epic!), Dr. Jones, Colt 45 Liquor, and the black (er, chrome) sheep of the group, Brienne of Tarth. I think the Senate and Gey are good tiers for the heroes to reach, being powerful but not invincible. @Firewall17 and devs, these are awesome ideas, look into these and @Anoh 's suggestions : )
    I myself have some (lame) ideas for hero changes myself, but they pretty extensively change some of the other mechanics of the game, so here's my thoughts for all heroes and some ideas I had for specific characters...
    All Heroes:
    If I had full rein to do whatever I wanted with the heroes, villains, and classes as I pleased, I would first give all classes 150 health across the board (Specialists aren't made of porcelain anymore, Heavies still have machine guns, more explosives, and shields, I'm fine with it). With this change, I'd want lightsabers to deal 150 damage to infantry only (I'm fine with the values they deal to other heroes, blaster wielders get shredded by them enough as is), BUT Officer and other hero health buffs, along with special classes like Aerials and Enforcers, require more swings. I also would give (as you suggest) a heal-on-kill passive for ALL Heroes, as well as health regen for playing the objective (to reward players for being good boys, capping command posts, overriding doors, planting bombs, etc.). With this increased survivability and potency, I would add another feature I thought of while reading your Luke suggestions, a callback to the original Battlefront II. To incentivize objective play, helping teammates, and to reduce camping, all hero health is drained slowly when not killing enemies or capping objectives. The rate at which it goes down varies from hero to hero, so Saber-wielders like Maul, Kylo, and Luke drain faster, while more long-range sniper-y types like Bossk and Lando drain slower, but they drain nonetheless. The Health Drain wouldn't be in HvV for obvious reasons, but GA definitely. I want Heroes to be powerful and feared, but not gods like Pre-Patch-Palpatine.
    Boba Fett:
    I've hated Boba since the first game, mainly because his control scheme is so wonky to me, and his ADS (in the last game, anyways...) was very awkward to use. My suggestion for Boba is pretty radical, so here me out... I want to get rid of Boba's Concussion Rocket entirely. When a Hero just gets a useless version of an infantry weapon (since the Officer's flash-bang does damage, the effect lasts longer, AND it brings even heroes to crawl...), I'm irritated. I would want to chuck that, and move his Jetpack over to the Left Bumper like the Jumtroopers have it. This frees up the left trigger the aim down sights! Woot! He has a sniper rifle, it baffles me as to how in the world they don't let him aim. If the Concussion Rocket *has* to stay, I would like to go old school BF2015 and move For the Hunt to Y/Triangle. Boba can aim, melee (hopefully with a way better flamethrower that has a burn effect), has all his abilities, I think it would be much more natural.
    Darth Vader:
    Vader has grown on me immensely since the game's release, when I hated him originally after loving him in 2015. Now, he's pretty great! Barring of course the one thing I really dislike... Force Choke. My favorite ability from BF2015 along with his Saber Throw, it felt sooo good to take a rebel and crush their trachea with my mind! The SFX were awesome, and it actually killed people! Now, Vader can choke multiple enemies at once, which would be nice, IF the Choke did anything! Vader can't multitask anymore, he can't Saber Throw, attack, or even block enemy fire while the Choke is active, is nigh-useless unless it's HvV and you get a couple seconds to rip apart the hero. The choke itself does so little damage it's inconsequential. I recommend a version more akin to the last game, where Vader can choke and deal 150 damage a single rebel/hero he aims at, and can still walk and block as he chooses. I call it the "Fire-&-Forget" Choke, but that might just be me.
    Lando:
    I just want better cooling and recoil on that gun. I'm fine with it, but since the heroes cant crouch for some weird reason (that should be fixed), it needs more accuracy and more shots to fire. Smoke grenade is there to do nothing, so I recommend it giving unlimited cooling while inside (for Rebels too).
    Chewie:
    The rebels REALLY need a tank hero on their side, and Chewie should fit the bill but really doesn't. I recommend giving him some more health, 750-800 maybe, to better help out the rebels in their getting curb-stomped by the Dark Side.
    Yoda:
    One of the most powerful Jedi ever, my biggest gripe is with his main attack. I like the damage buff, but I'd prefer the attack be way faster, and not keep Yoda in one place. If it was sped up, and covered more ground, it would be perfect! Oh, and if *this* could be made an ability or attack animation...
    giphy.gif
    ...I'd cry a little :_)
    Well, those are a few ideas I had, you came up with so many good ones for others already, so I didn't want to cover everything you have. This is a great thread, kudos to you @Elusive_DJ !
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Awesome post, sir! This is so incredibly detailed, this might take a while. I'm 100% with you on Swolo, Duke (Force Projection sounds epic!), Dr. Jones, Colt 45 Liquor, and the black (er, chrome) sheep of the group, Brienne of Tarth. I think the Senate and Gey are good tiers for the heroes to reach, being powerful but not invincible. @Firewall17 and devs, these are awesome ideas, look into these and @Anoh 's suggestions : )
    I myself have some (lame) ideas for hero changes myself, but they pretty extensively change some of the other mechanics of the game, so here's my thoughts for all heroes and some ideas I had for specific characters...
    All Heroes:
    If I had full rein to do whatever I wanted with the heroes, villains, and classes as I pleased, I would first give all classes 150 health across the board (Specialists aren't made of porcelain anymore, Heavies still have machine guns, more explosives, and shields, I'm fine with it). With this change, I'd want lightsabers to deal 150 damage to infantry only (I'm fine with the values they deal to other heroes, blaster wielders get shredded by them enough as is), BUT Officer and other hero health buffs, along with special classes like Aerials and Enforcers, require more swings. I also would give (as you suggest) a heal-on-kill passive for ALL Heroes, as well as health regen for playing the objective (to reward players for being good boys, capping command posts, overriding doors, planting bombs, etc.). With this increased survivability and potency, I would add another feature I thought of while reading your Luke suggestions, a callback to the original Battlefront II. To incentivize objective play, helping teammates, and to reduce camping, all hero health is drained slowly when not killing enemies or capping objectives. The rate at which it goes down varies from hero to hero, so Saber-wielders like Maul, Kylo, and Luke drain faster, while more long-range sniper-y types like Bossk and Lando drain slower, but they drain nonetheless. The Health Drain wouldn't be in HvV for obvious reasons, but GA definitely. I want Heroes to be powerful and feared, but not gods like Pre-Patch-Palpatine.
    Boba Fett:
    I've hated Boba since the first game, mainly because his control scheme is so wonky to me, and his ADS (in the last game, anyways...) was very awkward to use. My suggestion for Boba is pretty radical, so here me out... I want to get rid of Boba's Concussion Rocket entirely. When a Hero just gets a useless version of an infantry weapon (since the Officer's flash-bang does damage, the effect lasts longer, AND it brings even heroes to crawl...), I'm irritated. I would want to chuck that, and move his Jetpack over to the Left Bumper like the Jumtroopers have it. This frees up the left trigger the aim down sights! Woot! He has a sniper rifle, it baffles me as to how in the world they don't let him aim. If the Concussion Rocket *has* to stay, I would like to go old school BF2015 and move For the Hunt to Y/Triangle. Boba can aim, melee (hopefully with a way better flamethrower that has a burn effect), has all his abilities, I think it would be much more natural.
    Darth Vader:
    Vader has grown on me immensely since the game's release, when I hated him originally after loving him in 2015. Now, he's pretty great! Barring of course the one thing I really dislike... Force Choke. My favorite ability from BF2015 along with his Saber Throw, it felt sooo good to take a rebel and crush their trachea with my mind! The SFX were awesome, and it actually killed people! Now, Vader can choke multiple enemies at once, which would be nice, IF the Choke did anything! Vader can't multitask anymore, he can't Saber Throw, attack, or even block enemy fire while the Choke is active, is nigh-useless unless it's HvV and you get a couple seconds to rip apart the hero. The choke itself does so little damage it's inconsequential. I recommend a version more akin to the last game, where Vader can choke and deal 150 damage a single rebel/hero he aims at, and can still walk and block as he chooses. I call it the "Fire-&-Forget" Choke, but that might just be me.
    Lando:
    I just want better cooling and recoil on that gun. I'm fine with it, but since the heroes cant crouch for some weird reason (that should be fixed), it needs more accuracy and more shots to fire. Smoke grenade is there to do nothing, so I recommend it giving unlimited cooling while inside (for Rebels too).
    Chewie:
    The rebels REALLY need a tank hero on their side, and Chewie should fit the bill but really doesn't. I recommend giving him some more health, 750-800 maybe, to better help out the rebels in their getting curb-stomped by the Dark Side.
    Yoda:
    One of the most powerful Jedi ever, my biggest gripe is with his main attack. I like the damage buff, but I'd prefer the attack be way faster, and not keep Yoda in one place. If it was sped up, and covered more ground, it would be perfect! Oh, and if *this* could be made an ability or attack animation...
    giphy.gif
    Well, those are a few ideas I had, you came up with so many good ones for others already, so I didn't want to cover everything you have. This is a great thread, kudos to you @Elusive_DJ !

Agree with all. Love it. And yeah, f I saw the Yoda animation you showed, if cry too :lol:
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • JMaster
    2179 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »
    All Heroes:
    Boba Fett:
    Darth Vader:
    Lando:
    Chewie:
    Yoda:
    giphy.gif

Agree with all. Love it. And yeah, f I saw the Yoda animation you showed, if cry too :lol:
    Thanks! Oh, and @TheGeneral122513 , I think I mentioned I love your ideas for proper Lightsaber combat.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
    All Heroes:
    Boba Fett:
    Darth Vader:
    Lando:
    Chewie:
    Yoda:
    giphy.gif

Thanks! Oh, and @TheGeneral122513 , I think I mentioned I love your ideas for proper Lightsaber combat.

That mean a lot, my dude. It wouldn't even be too hard for them to pull off, as they would just modify existing animations and moves (heavy attack animation is the same as a slight attack animation, but with more frames and start up in the beginning).

One can only hope :disappointed:

• Love your Luke suggestions!
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Thank you @JMaster for reading my thread, I spent a lot of time on it & came out with over 30 pages of hero feedback. I wish I could edit it one more time because there are little grammar inconsistencies here and there, but it's whatever.

I like that you came up with your own little ideas, I will say that I agree with your Yoda, and Lando proposal entirely.
    However, I wouldn't exactly say your other ideas are lame, but I just don't agree with a few of your other suggestions.

I do not think that the Specialist needs 150 health. That class has 100 health for a reason, and that is because it has the ultimate range advantage out of all the other classes.
    The Officer, Assault, and Heavy all have higher health because of the close / range engagements they will have. They need that tiny bit of health, and because of that they all have their little drawbacks.
    Specialist has the most because it's actually secretly the most dominant class in some situations, I saw one dude just hit all head shots with the NT-242 & kill multiple heroes in a kashyyyk match. No other class can do this, they can just a bit, but not to the extent that the Specialist can.
    And because of that, the specialist has 100 health, if the class having 100 health is such an issue, well that's why it has the Hardened Infiltration & Personal Shield star cards. As well as the Officer's health enhancement command.

I do think that Heroes should get more health for doing objectives.
    I DONT think they should have their health be on a timer & also be doing 150 dmg to Soldiers, I think those things are fine right where they are.
    I absolutely despised the timer in the old BF2's multiplayer, and I hated it in the Battlefront 2015 beta.

Boba is actually alright in this game. The concussion rocket just needs to work & he will be on his way to becoming one of the cool heroes, like Iden and Vader have already.

I do want all of Boba's gadgets to be more fleshed out. Like his flame thrower for example.

I disagree with the button changes for the concussion rocket. His aim button was taken out in favor of the jet pack for a reason. And that's because he always sniped in the back of the map in the last game, so they took steps away from that playstyle to discourage players from doing that. And I'm glad they've done so.

I think Vader's choke is in a fantastic spot right now.
    It has it's advantages & disadvantages, all that power comes at a price. If they let him multi-task with the choke then they're going to have to take something away in return. As he'll be immensely powerful with almost no drawbacks because of it.
    Vader is Fine, he's one of the most well done heroes in the game right now. Take it from a dude like me who plays the heroes 24/7 & understands them enough to make a 30 page essay on how much they suck and how to make them better in a balanced & fair manner.

Lando's gun definitely needs a mega buff, not with its damage, but how it actually works. It's called the X-8 Night Sniper but it cant even snipe. It loses all of its capability at a range, which is painfully ironic.
    The smoke grenade is indeed worthless. It needs a lot of stuff.

I think Chewbacca is in need of a mega rework in terms of his playstyle, because right now I think he should be a tank, but instead is just a class cannon.

But I think we should focus on fixing everyones abilities in the current game & seeing how that works out first before we go onto major reworks.
    Post edited by Elusive_DJ on

aakkhwbkosde.gif

All Heroes:
    Boba Fett:
    Darth Vader:
    Lando:
    Chewie:
    Yoda:
    giphy.gif

That mean a lot, my dude. It wouldn't even be too hard for them to pull off, as they would just modify existing animations and moves (heavy attack animation is the same as a slight attack animation, but with more frames and start up in the beginning).

One can only hope :disappointed:

I completely agree that the Light saber combat is in need of a dire rework.
    This game has the worst saber fighting I've ever seen in a star wars video game, well besides Battlefront 2015 of course.
    They must work to make a saber dueling system that favors each Jedi or Sith's playstyle & Role on the battlefront, while also making it fun and realistic like the other saber duels we've seen in the movies.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• JMaster
    2179 posts Member
    Elusive_DJ wrote: »
    Thank you @JMaster for reading my thread, I spent a lot of time on it & came out with over 30 pages of hero feedback. I wish I could edit it one more time because there are little grammar inconsistencies here and there, but it's whatever.

I like that you came up with your own little ideas, I will say that I agree with your Yoda, and Lando proposal entirely.
    However, I wouldn't exactly say your other ideas are lame, but I just don't agree with a few of your other suggestions.

I do not think that the Specialist needs 150 health. That class has 100 health for a reason, and that is because it has the ultimate range advantage out of all the other classes.
    The Officer, Assault, and Heavy all have higher health because of the close / range engagements they will have. They need that tiny bit of health, and because of that they all have their little drawbacks.
    Specialist has the most because it's actually secretly the most dominant class in some situations, I saw one dude just hit all head shots with the NT-242 & kill multiple heroes in a kashyyyk match. No other class can do this, they can just a bit, but not to the extent that the Specialist can.
    And because of that, the specialist has 100 health, if the class having 100 health is such an issue, well that's why it has the Hardened Infiltration & Personal Shield star cards. As well as the Officer's health enhancement command.

I do think that Heroes should get more health for doing objectives.
    I DONT think they should have their health be on a timer & also be doing 150 dmg to Soldiers, I think those things are fine right where they are.
    I absolutely despised the timer in the old BF2's multiplayer, and I hated it in the Battlefront 2015 beta.

Boba is actually alright in this game. The concussion rocket just needs to work & he will be on his way to becoming one of the cool heroes, like Iden and Vader have already.

I do want all of Boba's gadgets to be more fleshed out. Like his flame thrower for example.

I disagree with the button changes for the concussion rocket. His aim button was taken out in favor of the jet pack for a reason. And that's because he always sniped in the back of the map in the last game, so they took steps away from that playstyle to discourage players from doing that. And I'm glad they've done so.

I think Vader's choke is in a fantastic spot right now.
    It has it's advantages & disadvantages, all that power comes at a price. If they let him multi-task with the choke then they're going to have to take something away in return. As he'll be immensely powerful with almost no drawbacks because of it.
    Vader is Fine, he's one of the most well done heroes in the game right now. Take it from a dude like me who plays the heroes 24/7 & understands them enough to make a 30 page essay on how much they suck and how to make them better in a balanced & fair manner.

Lando's gun definitely needs a mega buff, not with its damage, but how it actually works. It's called the X-8 Night Sniper but it cant even snipe. It loses all of its capability at a range, which is painfully ironic.
    The smoke grenade is indeed worthless. It needs a lot of stuff.

I think Chewbacca is in need of a mega rework in terms of his playstyle, because right now I think he should be a tank, but instead is just a class cannon.

But I think we should focus on fixing everyones abilities in the current game & seeing how that works out first before we go onto major reworks.
    Thanks for the response! Yeah, I just felt the Hero health thing needed a rework IF I were to make them far more potent and damaging along with some health given on kill/objective play... balance things out, ya know? I thought it would also keep certain players (ahem, Boba Fett 2015) from camping in the back of the map the whole time doing little to nothing, else they die for their inaction. They'd help their teammates and push the objective on both sides if their health was at stake, just an incentive to not hog the Hero the entire time and give more players the chance to play. I get why people wouldn't want it though, it would be pretty darn weird to change the system so much. Boba I want to be able to aim not because I actually want him to be a sniper (I'm a TERRIBLE sniper, I'd be setting myself up for failure), but because it's difficult to hip fire the entire time with a burst-fire rifle. It would one thing if it was hyper-accurate and had a point in the middle of the crosshairs, or was a shotgun/EE-4 type blaster with a good spread, but I'd still like Boba to get more love on his main weapon, and not have to rely on one of his abilities for a kill. Vader's awesome, I just don't really like his choke : /. Anyways, I'm glad you took the time to respond! These are great suggestions, I hope The Team can peruse it at some point!
    He knew.
  • Kylo & Rey should have different light saber block poses.
    They're literally the EXACT same stances as Luke and Vader's block.
    Instead of putting a CTRL-V on the saber blocks, how about actually giving them unique block stances?

Like see for yourself I'm not kidding, they all have the same block poses.
    They should be a bit more original with this & give Rey and Kylo Ren separate block stances from Luke and Vader

Rey
    ee7ijyyltq45.png

Luke
    a8g1wz97gtwi.png

Vader
    id49awa3qf77.png

Kylo
    cqh0z62g4kub.png

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Kylo & Rey should have different light saber block poses.
    Instead of putting a CTRL-V on the saber blocks, how about actually giving them unique block stances?

They should be a bit more original with this & give Rey and Kylo Ren separate block stances from Luke and Vader

Rey
    ee7ijyyltq45.png

Luke
    a8g1wz97gtwi.png

Vader
    id49awa3qf77.png

Kylo
    cqh0z62g4kub.png
    Wanna bet those will be Obi-Wan, Anakin, or Dooku's blocks? XD

Oh those better not be, I'm just sayin that right now.
    Doing the same block stances a 3rd time in a row is just gonna be super lame.
    I will be immensely disappointed if that is indeed the case.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Elusive_DJ wrote: »

Rey
    ee7ijyyltq45.png

Luke
    a8g1wz97gtwi.png

Vader
    id49awa3qf77.png

Kylo
    cqh0z62g4kub.png

Watch as Grievous has the same block stance, and that's the real issue for why it is taking so long to make him.

• Elusive_DJ wrote: »

Rey
    ee7ijyyltq45.png

Luke
    a8g1wz97gtwi.png

Vader
    id49awa3qf77.png

Kylo
    cqh0z62g4kub.png

Watch as Grievous has the same block stance, and that's the real issue for why it is taking so long to make him.

I initially thought it was because the skeletal structure of Grievous was incredibly complicated and hard to animate. Especially with him twirling his arms and legs any which way he desires at the same time, it'll certainly prove to be a great challenge for Dice to add him.
    But I think it will be worth the wait.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• I agree with your assessment of Boba Fett as well. I love him, but his blaster and health definitely need a buff. He also has the worst selection of cards in the game IMO. Intense Barage and Anti-Hero Rockets are really the only 2 good cards he has. Would love to see him get a heal card and I think they could make it a 10hp gain every time he hits someone with his Concussion Rocket. Some very good suggestions for the other heroes as well! I'm sure @Guillaume_Dice would be very interested. :smile:
    The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g

How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide

General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"

"Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Good feedback, can see a lot of effort went into this - thanks for sharing!

Thanks for reading.

I'll continue to add onto the thread as time goes on, I've actually been working on another big list of things to add as of right now.
    So keep an eye out for it in this thread later today.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• YES YES YES!! I especially love all of the Luke changes!! Great job! :D
  • Good post agree with most of it.

I thought it was just me with Lando's gun. The trigger pull has a weird rhythm to it or something.

Regarding Han's Shoulder charge. Another use is to charge enemies when they are down after you have decked them with the Detonite Charge. Essentially putting the boot into them when they are down.

Beats getting caught with your pants down and stun locked from behind while trying to turn and aim with Sharpshooter.

• greedo1980 wrote: »
    Good post agree with most of it. I thought it was just me with Lando's gun. The trigger pull has a weird rhythm to it or something.

I think Lando's gun just needs to not be so hard to use. The trigger rhythm it has just isn't friendly to the user at all.
    greedo1980 wrote: »
    Regarding Han's Shoulder charge. Another use is to charge enemies when they are down after you have decked them with the Detonite Charge. Essentially putting the boot into them when they are down.

Yeah I don't think that's very useful, the enemy will likely have already moved out of the way after they get up if they have the slightest amount of common sense. Making the shoulder charge Han just did even deadlier to himself.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    Dont agree with nerfing anything but the stuns.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Good post
    i don't agree about Palpatine though
    He's fine now
    Leave alone the senate. Otherwise
    rBwOn01.jpg
    SWjUVdZ.png
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Good feedback, can see a lot of effort went into this - thanks for sharing!

Heal on kill/ability cards.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • I didnt get through everything but nice post.

As to your Emperor Palatine saber addition. I think they should add Star Card/s for that lets you swap his lighting attack for a saber so you can customize him how you want. ADDING lightsaber melee while keeping his all his powerful range abilities would be a MASSIVE buff. His primary weakness is getting in his face.

• Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    I didnt get through everything but nice post.

As to your Emperor Palatine saber addition. I think they should add Star Card/s for that lets you swap his lighting attack for a saber so you can customize him how you want. ADDING lightsaber melee while keeping his all his powerful range abilities would be a MASSIVE buff. His primary weakness is getting in his face.

I can be an officer use ibc, and repeatedly melee a palpatine till hes dead. Unless they know about his melee. But i can scare them. So funny.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif