criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

My thoughts on everything

A_C0NFU53D_SH03
581 posts Member
edited March 2018
First off I want to thank the devs for this awesome update. I'm excited for what's to come. The officer patch was completely justifiable. I can't believe people are saying that the officer class is "dead." It's still the best class in the game. It's quite disgusting that people are complaining about battle command not giving you massive amounts of battle points anymore. Earn BP through gameplay like the rest of us, not camping spawn for them. Iden is not overpowered and is now a viable choice for GA. Yes she's good in HvV but still isn't the best. So why complain? These Iden haters need to get out of here. I'm hoping the devs have other heroes follow suit with the health regeneration. Such as Lando, Chewbacca, Han, and Kylo Ren. Maul is perfectly balanced in my opinion though. Due to his fast mobility. Boba Fett's jetpack was reduced slightly, which is justifiable. I was scared of it getting a bigger hit than it did. I'm thankful to the devs that it didn't. I'm pretty excited for the skins. Great things are to come now that the progression system is out of the way.
Post edited by A_C0NFU53D_SH03 on

Replies