criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bespin has come with 2 Out of Bounds Glitches, already reported to Answers HQ

RogueZeroRendar
830 posts Member
edited March 2018
Please help fix this BUG by upvoting this BUG report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bespin-2-Out-of-Bounds-Glitches-already-found/m-p/6710749#M11438

This video isn't intended to make people use it, so the way to do them isn't featured, but Video Proof is good to make people believe. And helping the BUG report get attention in Answers HQ is essential for the dev team to fix this.
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• lets just remove boba from HvV alrdy thnx
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    wwkingms wrote: »
    lets just remove boba from HvV alrdy thnx

When jango is added, cant wait to see everyones reaction.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• RogueOneKenobi
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    wwkingms wrote: »
    lets just remove boba from HvV alrdy thnx

We just need a flying light side counterpart, but that's a separate discussion (Maz has a jetpack, please bring her!)

As for bugs, what we need is to report as fast as it was done here, so that it will be fixed faster. Please, upvote on the bug report link, guys, that's what get things fixed!
  • There are also spots you can get under the map. Don't even need a jetpack.
  • There are also spots you can get under the map. Don't even need a jetpack.

I saw it! So all White Doors in the main building are also with clipping issues. I tried to use this to get down into the floor of Bespin, but I didn't manage to do it.

New map, less then 2 days after release we already know 3 Out of Bounds glitches. Incredible!
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • T0TALfps
    1193 posts EA Community Manager
    Thanks for submitting this on Answers HQ and here, we have forwarded it through to the team to investigate further. It'd help if you could get in touch with me with steps on how to replicate too :)
    beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Coordinator, Anthem, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
  • T0TALfps wrote: »
    Thanks for submitting this on Answers HQ and here, we have forwarded it through to the team to investigate further. It'd help if you could get in touch with me with steps on how to replicate too :)

Sure! I'll message you!
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif