criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Can we get actual Cargo back?

Replies

• F8RGE wrote: »
    No plans to bring it back.

Well that’s me probably not buying the third game should there be one.

Same :pensive:
    My name is Bob

• 11K comments and yet the devs don’t add this. Guess they don’t care.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2837 posts Member
    edited May 2
    They’re to busy with working on new spam sticks and force blast.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • Unless Cargo is included, I will never buy another Star Wars game from EA.
    My name is Bob

• Ppong_Man12
    2837 posts Member
    I won’t buy another battlefront unless it has cargo and/or drop zone, a classic big mode like supremacy or classic conquest, stats including kd, private matches, a map selector, more infantry and weapon focus or at least a 50/50 balance, basic FPS stuff this game has no excuse for not having imo.
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    No plans to bring it back.

Well that’s me probably not buying the third game should there be one.

nice to see you SAmulticore!
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    I won’t buy another battlefront unless it has cargo and/or drop zone, a classic big mode like supremacy or classic conquest, stats including kd, private matches, a map selector, more infantry and weapon focus or at least a 50/50 balance, basic FPS stuff this game has no excuse for not having imo.

I'd like them to include cargo, if they don't I won't buy their game either. Maybe after it's been out awhile I'll get it used so that they still don't get money lol.
  • tribblz
    67 posts Member
    Forgot about this post! Bring us original cargo!
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    tribblz wrote: »

no lightsabers in cargo so it isn't worth it bud
    [+3748 posts]
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »

How about hero original cargo!
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    d0kRX wrote: »

emote.png
    [+3748 posts]
  • MWB33
    1392 posts Member

Blasphemer!!!

But yet, I'm simultaneously intrigued.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • ROMG4
    2984 posts Member
    I just come back every few months for the TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY TWO notifications.

Multi! You are back!

Please don't leave again, the forum needs you

No one has humor anymore, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN IT
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • SAmulticore
    3326 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    I just come back every few months for the TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY TWO notifications.

Multi! You are back!

Please don't leave again, the forum needs you

No one has humor anymore, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN IT

I only came back because I wanted to give CS a try mate, it’s a lot better than GA but the lack of maps is a shame. Credit where it’s due to the devs for adding a great mode this late on, but without any hope of Cargo it just doesn’t have the endless replayability that 2015 had, for me at least.

Fire up the bat signal if they ever mention adding it, I’ll be back 👍
  • Add jet pack cargo at Mos Eisley on Tatooine to the extraction playlist!
  • Spiito
    1984 posts Member
    Couldn't find any cargo matches . . .
    Wknuto!
  • MWB33
    1392 posts Member
    Spiito wrote: »

I played for a couple hours yesterday evening. Likely will again after work today.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • Spiito wrote: »

Might be something wrong on your end. I'm able to find Cargo matches at 3 in the morning on Xbox.
    My name is Bob

• Rivershark56
    2883 posts Member
    MWB33 wrote: »

I played for a couple hours yesterday evening. Likely will again after work today.

Might be something wrong on your end. I'm able to find Cargo matches at 3 in the morning on Xbox.

You guys are talking about BF2015, yes?

Yeah
    My name is Bob

• Rivershark56
    2883 posts Member

Yeah

That's a healthy game on Xbox.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2837 posts Member
    edited May 9

Yeah Cargo is always full, dz can be a little tricky to find matches but again, Cargo always seems to be full.

Yeah Cargo is always full, dz can be a little tricky to find matches but again, Cargo always seems to be full.

I tried telling the DZ guys that Cargo was a more popular game mode
    My name is Bob

• Ppong_Man12
    2837 posts Member

I tried telling the DZ guys that Cargo was a more popular game mode

Overall I would say so, especially now.
  • Second phase of CS is going to get really old on 4 maps. Make the next 2 CS phase 2 maps Capital Ship Cargo
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    Cargo
    [+3748 posts]
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Cargo

*Clone Skins
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Cargo

PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Finest_Banana
    1829 posts Member
    edited May 14
    Cargo

My name is Bob

• d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    Maybe the lords are scared of cargo or Dz coming back because it would immediately become the 2 most skilled game modes with the best players lol.

Totally agree!
  • SAmulticore
    3326 posts Member
    Cargo

• rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    Guess who's back and still wants original cargo?

g98ld3o7d1g0.png
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Spiito
    1984 posts Member

That seemed to be the case.
    Wknuto!
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    You know what’s not controversial? Cargo

Yeah if they'd bring it to battlefront 2
  • rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    You know what’s not controversial? Cargo

Yeah if they'd bring it to battlefront 2

Perfect clarification lol
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • MWB33
    1392 posts Member
    Adding Cargo would honestly be one of the best decisions DICE could make. Should be a no brainer.

Indeed it would be. If it we're to happen, then my gaming would go from 98% BF'15 Cargo / 2% BF'17 Extraction, to 100% BF'17 Cargo.
  • MWB33 wrote: »
    Adding Cargo would honestly be one of the best decisions DICE could make. Should be a no brainer.

Indeed it would be. If it we're to happen, then my gaming would go from 98% BF'15 Cargo / 2% BF'17 Extraction, to 100% BF'17 Cargo.

I'd redownload the game and focus 100% on BF17 Cargo
    My name is Bob

• d0kRX
    1502 posts Member

Haha that's the truth right there.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2837 posts Member
    Cargo would immediately make a huge impact imo and I’d bet it’ll be full at most all times. It’s mind blowing we’re getting more and more hero stuff and reworks over this. Also with so much talk of people claiming how great they are but no one advocates for private matches, that’s another big thing that should be added and you would think these people would want. I guess pubstomping with premades is enough though. We get far to many surface deep gimmicks imo for the short term quick fix.
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    Cargo would immediately make a huge impact imo and I’d bet it’ll be full at most all times. It’s mind blowing we’re getting more and more hero stuff and reworks over this. Also with so much talk of people claiming how great they are but no one advocates for private matches, that’s another big thing that should be added and you would think these people would want. I guess pubstomping with premades is enough though. We get far to many surface deep gimmicks imo for the short term quick fix.

Ppong remind me are you on PS4? And I do agree 100%
  • Ppong_Man12
    2837 posts Member
    edited May 27

I’m actually on all 3 from time to time ps4, Xbox, and pc, but Ps4 mostly. Especially for battlefront2. Left pc back when 15 lost much of its playerbase and moved to ps4 primarily.
  • DarthJ
    6828 posts Member
    I would love to see proper cargo come back. Not a fan of strike personally and it doesnt substitute for it. I get that they tried to make it the 'jack of all small modes trades' but it doesnt feel the same.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    bumping for infantry mode
    [+3748 posts]
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member

I’m actually on all 3 from time to time ps4, Xbox, and pc, but Ps4 mostly. Especially for battlefront2. Left pc back when 15 lost much of its playerbase and moved to ps4 primarily.

Maybe we can play cargo together sometime, if you still have 15 installed.
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    Any cargo players here have some full gameplay uploaded of cargo? It'd be fun to watch.