criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Can we get actual Cargo back?

1212223242527Next

Replies

• JMaster
    2198 posts Member
    Have any modders tried making a makeshift Cargo in-game? Uninspired Zebra made a racing mode and a literal Conquest, why not a Cargo?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • MCA26
    177 posts Member
    Load 2015 Battlefront and the only maps populated are Cargo maps.
    It's clearly what people want to play.

No including it is simply revenge on the community by the developers
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Have any modders tried making a makeshift Cargo in-game? Uninspired Zebra made a racing mode and a literal Conquest, why not a Cargo?

I play Xbox so I’d be so mad if PC got private Cargo servers 😂
  • d0kRX
    1434 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »

I play Xbox so I’d be so mad if PC got private Cargo servers 😂

Me too
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Piscettios
    5867 posts Member
    I’d love to try out some cargo with the BF’17 trooper movements, different rolls, no jet packs and four classes.

Come on Dice make it happen!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d love to try out some cargo with the BF’17 trooper movements, different rolls, no jet packs and four classes.

New Reinforcement and 2 new clone skins coming up!!!
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • d0kRX
    1434 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »

New Reinforcement and 2 new clone skins coming up!!!

"We don't want an actual fun game mode, we want more skins (that add absolutely no replayability to the game) and awesome reinforcements/heroes"

Man I feel like the reinforcements/heroes and skins have had enough content already.
  • d0kRX
    1434 posts Member
    Just because. :smile:
  • rollind24
    5854 posts Member
    Creating JetPack Cargo

#infantrylivesmatter