criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Can we get actual Cargo back?

1212223242527Next

Replies

  • JMaster
    2271 posts Member
    Have any modders tried making a makeshift Cargo in-game? Uninspired Zebra made a racing mode and a literal Conquest, why not a Cargo?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Have any modders tried making a makeshift Cargo in-game? Uninspired Zebra made a racing mode and a literal Conquest, why not a Cargo?

    I play Xbox so I’d be so mad if PC got private Cargo servers 😂
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »
    Have any modders tried making a makeshift Cargo in-game? Uninspired Zebra made a racing mode and a literal Conquest, why not a Cargo?

    I play Xbox so I’d be so mad if PC got private Cargo servers 😂

    Me too
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Piscettios
    6078 posts Member
    I’d love to try out some cargo with the BF’17 trooper movements, different rolls, no jet packs and four classes.

    Come on Dice make it happen!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d love to try out some cargo with the BF’17 trooper movements, different rolls, no jet packs and four classes.

    Come on Dice make it happen!

    New Reinforcement and 2 new clone skins coming up!!!
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d love to try out some cargo with the BF’17 trooper movements, different rolls, no jet packs and four classes.

    Come on Dice make it happen!

    New Reinforcement and 2 new clone skins coming up!!!

    "We don't want an actual fun game mode, we want more skins (that add absolutely no replayability to the game) and awesome reinforcements/heroes"

    Man I feel like the reinforcements/heroes and skins have had enough content already.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    Just because. :smile:
    PSN: d0kRX
  • rollind24
    5952 posts Member
    Creating JetPack Cargo


    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Can we get JetPack Cargo converted to regular Cargo since Extraction is no longer it’s own mode?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Can we get JetPack Cargo converted to regular Cargo since Extraction is no longer it’s own mode?

    This thread and forum is something I haven't seen for a very long time....

    Once again, yes, I'd love to get original cargo in the second game.

    @rollind24 I'm not up to date on the game and I'm lazy, and to give you a chance to comment again on this thread later, what do you mean extraction isn't its own mode anymore? Did they put it in with strike?
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Can we get JetPack Cargo converted to regular Cargo since Extraction is no longer it’s own mode?

    This thread and forum is something I haven't seen for a very long time....

    Once again, yes, I'd love to get original cargo in the second game.

    @rollind24 I'm not up to date on the game and I'm lazy, and to give you a chance to comment again on this thread later, what do you mean extraction isn't its own mode anymore? Did they put it in with strike?

    Yes it is getting moved to the Strike playlist
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Bippity Bumpity Boo.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Starmasui73146
    1488 posts Member
    edited September 25
    Yeah classic "(2 Flag) Capture the Flag" Cargo rocked. "(1 Flag) Capture the Flag" Strike was fun too. So was "(random spawn point 1 Flag) Capture the Flag" with jets, Jetpack Cargo...but yeah the classic Cargo is my fav. 😎👍🏼 I do miss it.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Back to this huh, short and simple, please
  • They could just dump it in Strike...
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    They could just dump it in Strike...
    Aw... that'd be terrible!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    AW_Cramer wrote: »
    They could just dump it in Strike...

    Lol
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Anything but another version of capture the flag .. 5 capture the flag is pretty sad
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    They could just dump it in Strike...

    Agree with this. They could at least stick the jetpack cargo game mode they had into the new strike/extraction rotation. That mode was some good, mindless fun.

    I do miss cargo, droid run and drop zone though....They were the modes I played most in the last game.
  • Might as well lump Blast and Jetpack Cargo into this jumble....since they have, for some reason, decided to abandon those modes a long time ago.
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    MWB33 wrote: »
    This thread is alive again...nice.

    My Battlefront playing (when home and not traveling for work):

    BF15 Cargo...as much of it as I can find time to play.
    BF17 does an update that adds some new milestones...play just long enough to get back to 100% milestones. Then play 1 more match, realize I'm bored with 17 because it doesn't have Cargo (or new weapons, maps that are for more than 1 mode, etc...but that's another argument and thread). After that match...

    Back to BF15 Cargo.

    Yes bring back BF15 Cargo!
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    MWB33 wrote: »
    This thread is alive again...nice.

    My Battlefront playing (when home and not traveling for work):

    BF15 Cargo...as much of it as I can find time to play.
    BF17 does an update that adds some new milestones...play just long enough to get back to 100% milestones. Then play 1 more match, realize I'm bored with 17 because it doesn't have Cargo (or new weapons, maps that are for more than 1 mode, etc...but that's another argument and thread). After that match...

    Back to BF15 Cargo.

    Yes bring back BF15 Cargo!

    With the new Learning A.I. I'd say we could fill empty lobbies Online and provide a new mode Offline as well.
    “There is always hope.”
  • RIP Cargo
    My name is Bob

  • MWB33
    1390 posts Member
    RIP Cargo

    46kic0z8skp0.png
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    This game needs a base-4 trooper mode

    Yes relmets you're spot on.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • JMaster
    2271 posts Member
    More troops. Less Reinforcements. Much good. Go on DICE.
    d19c6q95on4z.gif
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Rework JPC to infantry cargo.
    Come on, Dice- you’ve already put work into the mode, don’t let it go to waste.
    Reactivate it with only the 4 base classes; would need a couple more maps though.

    Dew it!
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    skincarver wrote: »
    Rework JPC to infantry cargo.
    Come on, Dice- you’ve already put work into the mode, don’t let it go to waste.
    Reactivate it with only the 4 base classes; would need a couple more maps though.

    Dew it!

    Yes do it. I wonder how many more pages of people just quoting this guy we could do.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Relmets
    2476 posts Member
    d0kRX wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    This game needs a base-4 trooper mode

    Yes relmets you're spot on.

    as usual
    nzbst6w26xax.gif



    [+3748 posts]
  • Bring it
  • Bring back 2015 Cargo!!! Jetpack Cargo was not an acceptable alternative. Forcing everyone to have the exact same loadout made for games that went stale very quickly. Give us Cargo with the same freedom and customization of loadouts that we had in 2015!

    This game is empty without authentic Cargo, and remains my personal biggest gripe with the game. I will keep playing 2015 Cargo as long as it exists or BF2 gets its own proper Cargo mode!
  • Though I don't play 2015 bf anymore I second that cargo still remains my #1 choice of game modes. I would love to see it come to BF2
  • skincarver wrote: »
    Rework JPC to infantry cargo.
    Come on, Dice- you’ve already put work into the mode, don’t let it go to waste.
    Reactivate it with only the 4 base classes; would need a couple more maps though.

    Dew it!

  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    Brennerckk wrote: »
    Though I don't play 2015 bf anymore I second that cargo still remains my #1 choice of game modes. I would love to see it come to BF2

    You should join us if you play on PS4 it's still fun to play, meta users are annoying though sometimes.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Played cargo last night and I thought of this thread again. I want original cargo on the second game. :neutral:
  • Relmets wrote: »
    This game needs a base-4 trooper mode

    It's pointless at this point. I'm amazed anyone is still playing. Then again, the new MW game has some issues

    Good to see you active!
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Relmets wrote: »
    This game needs a base-4 trooper mode

    It's pointless at this point. I'm amazed anyone is still playing. Then again, the new MW game has some issues

    I am preaching to deaf ears without a doubt

    Still the requests are so minimal I can't help but bring them up
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    This game needs a base-4 trooper mode

    It's pointless at this point. I'm amazed anyone is still playing. Then again, the new MW game has some issues

    I am preaching to deaf ears without a doubt

    Still the requests are so minimal I can't help but bring them up

    Minimal requests indeed.
    None of it unreasonable.

    Off topic: recently I cannot help but thinking about the star card crates and their pricing at launch. I mean, wouldn’t it have been logical that crates for the lowest class are the cheapest and those for the highest class are the most expensive?
    In this game the lowest class had to pay almost twice as much as the highest class for their respective crates. Was this an anti-Trooper bias from the get go?

    I’m even afraid to point out anything good about infantry now out of fear it will be nerfed

    Give us infantry cargo back and do with the rest of the game as you please. Isn’t BotGs “success“(?) an indicator that there is demand for trooper based gameplay?
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    This game needs a base-4 trooper mode

    It's pointless at this point. I'm amazed anyone is still playing. Then again, the new MW game has some issues

    I am preaching to deaf ears without a doubt

    Still the requests are so minimal I can't help but bring them up

    I’m still amazed at the lack of request for Cargo, DropZone, basic infantry content, and private matches.
  • skincarver wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    This game needs a base-4 trooper mode

    It's pointless at this point. I'm amazed anyone is still playing. Then again, the new MW game has some issues

    I am preaching to deaf ears without a doubt

    Still the requests are so minimal I can't help but bring them up

    Minimal requests indeed.
    None of it unreasonable.


    Give us infantry cargo back and do with the rest of the game as you please. Isn’t BotGs “success“(?) an indicator that there is demand for trooper based gameplay?

    You would think so, BOTG should be an indication that many still want and expect battlefront to be a shooter.


  • Sounds like battlefield is taking a few notes from bf2 with weapon nerfs and ttk. I agree with JF on this one.
  • Played a few rounds of 2015 Cargo a few nights ago and it’s still ridiculously good. I miss the satisfying *kaching* when you get a kill but otherwise it’s missing nothing. Xbone servers no issues getting a game.
  • Just watched a vid of Cargo on Jakku 2015 map! What fun!! And that Star Destroyer crashing into the desert in the background?!?! Amazing!!
  • 3:39 in this vid!
  • How is this mode not in the game!?!? (and no Strike doesnt count, this looks way more fun)
Sign In or Register to comment.