criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Can we get actual Cargo back?

1222324252628Next

Replies

• d0kRX
    1490 posts Member
    I've been playing loads of cargo and occasionally Bespin and outer rim. They keep ignoring us because they want to rebrand battlefront as herofront.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    I've been playing loads of cargo and occasionally Bespin and outer rim. They keep ignoring us because they want to rebrand battlefront as herofront.

As Relmets stated, 2 is overwatch lite, and to add, with no league play, bad balance, and bad matchmaking. We need 2 games imo, one should be listed as Battlefront Heroes Unleashed, basically this game, and the other as Battlefront trooper edition. Make the trooper version like all other modern shooters but keep 3rd person, basically what 15 was. Have all stats, map selection, private matches, great competitive small modes, make it infantry based with gunplay being a top priority, and imo add a league or tournament mode. Both camps happy.
  • i havent played in months but just want to contribute to the message of this thread. Cargo4Lyfe. This mode is lit there i no other substitute. Focus on Cargo EA you must.
  • Anyone else not use a Jumppack on Cargo so you could have another Grenade or Shield or Weapon?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.

• As Relmets stated, 2 is overwatch lite, and to add, with no league play, bad balance, and bad matchmaking. We need 2 games imo, one should be listed as Battlefront Heroes Unleashed, basically this game, and the other as Battlefront trooper edition. Make the trooper version like all other modern shooters but keep 3rd person, basically what 15 was. Have all stats, map selection, private matches, great competitive small modes, make it infantry based with gunplay being a top priority, and imo add a league or tournament mode. Both camps happy.

Multiple games would absolutely have been better from the get-go. By banking all of that resurgent Star Wars hype on a single title they inevitably had to appease the generic "heroes/sabers-r-starwars" crowd. To be fair you can't really expect anything else given that it was the only major SW game until JFO.
    [+3748 posts]
  • MWB33
    1392 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »
    Anyone else not use a Jumppack on Cargo so you could have another Grenade or Shield or Weapon?

No jump pack for me.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • d0kRX
    1490 posts Member
    d0kRX wrote: »

As Relmets stated, 2 is overwatch lite, and to add, with no league play, bad balance, and bad matchmaking. We need 2 games imo, one should be listed as Battlefront Heroes Unleashed, basically this game, and the other as Battlefront trooper edition. Make the trooper version like all other modern shooters but keep 3rd person, basically what 15 was. Have all stats, map selection, private matches, great competitive small modes, make it infantry based with gunplay being a top priority, and imo add a league or tournament mode. Both camps happy.

Nice
    PSN: d0kRX