criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can we get actual Cargo back?

1232425262729Next

Replies

• MWB33
    1407 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »
    C'mon guys, this can't be super-difficult. Some of us would gladly play Cargo again, DICE PLZ

Again? You say that like d0kRX & I don't play BF'15 more than '17 simply because we can't get enough CARGO! :DB)
  • Give yourselves a push, Dice and rework JPC to infantry Cargo.
    I and many others would be truly grateful.

• MWB33
    1407 posts Member
    skincarver wrote: »
    Give yourselves a push, Dice and rework JPC to infantry Cargo.

I'd not only be grateful...but downright giddy with delight.
  • d0kRX
    1559 posts Member
    MWB33 wrote: »

Yap me too
    PSN: d0kRX
  • MWB33 wrote: »

It’s the one single remaining thing that would complete the absolutely biblical turnaround this game has already seen. There’s no other area that BF2 hasn’t now improved upon, Strike being inferior to Cargo is the last issue for me.
  • Bittersweet thread
    Fun to bump but sad that it's still relevant. Cargo should have happened a long time ago.
    f44isvvsf0iw.gif

[+3748 posts]
  • d0kRX
    1559 posts Member

It’s the one single remaining thing that would complete the absolutely biblical turnaround this game has already seen. There’s no other area that BF2 hasn’t now improved upon, Strike being inferior to Cargo is the last issue for me.

pretty much always agree with SA multicore.
  • d0kRX
    1559 posts Member
    If touchmywookiee's drop zone tournament goes well, he said he would think about doing a cargo tournament. for those of you interested in that here, I'd suggest forming a dz team to help that along. just a random side note I know.
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    If touchmywookiee's drop zone tournament goes well, he said he would think about doing a cargo tournament. for those of you interested in that here, I'd suggest forming a dz team to help that along. just a random side note I know.

What is that? What tournanent?
  • d0kRX
    1559 posts Member
    @CeymalRen here is the information you seek:

https://www.toornament.com/en_US/tournaments/3270785614348632064/information

and like I said, if this Drop Zone tournament goes well, they're considering doing a Cargo tournament.

It's free to play. 4 players minimum, you can have a team of 5 players but matches are only 4v4. check it out I highly recommend it.
  • I've been hoping to play some BF2015 with people since it actually has private matches, and so many of the game modes were dynamite.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    I've been hoping to play some BF2015 with people since it actually has private matches, and so many of the game modes were dynamite.

2ivy6o.gif
    giphy.gif
  • Can you just make BF2015 available through the BF II menus, so players who have both games can play both fron the same launcher and server?
  • JBSeptim wrote: »
    Can you just make BF2015 available through the BF II menus, so players who have both games can play both fron the same launcher and server?

That would be the best thing for the game, it would be interesting how many bf2 guys that have never played 15 would quit 2 and move to 15. I’d bet with the popularity of CS it would be many.
  • JMaster
    2535 posts Member
    Moar Cagro **** piZ
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • pnellesen wrote: »
    Just another (probably pointless) vote for modes like Drop Zone, Droid Run and Cargo to be brought back/added. I personally like small-team no-hero objective modes.

Constructive posts are never pointless.
    28yg3w.gif
    giphy.gif
  • MWB33
    1407 posts Member
    edited March 17
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Would love any trooper only mode. But cargo still tops my most wanted list.

Countless hours, endless fun.

Pretty sure I had more draws in cargo, than matches played in almost every other mode.

This made me curious about my draws...as of playing yesterday evening...9006 total matches completed.

718 draws in Cargo. (Edit add - 3944 wins, 1401 losses)
    820 matches of Supremacy.
    825 of Blast.

So I'm not quite to that level. However, since I still play regularly, I won't rule it out of future possibility.
  • Cargo would have been great fun.
  • MWB33 wrote: »

Pretty sure I had more draws in cargo, than matches played in almost every other mode.

This made me curious about my draws...as of playing yesterday evening...9006 total matches completed.

825 of Blast.

So I'm not quite to that level. However, since I still play regularly, I won't rule it out of future possibility.

Blast and HvV might be close for me.

Were you on xbox for ‘15front? Name looks familiar
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • MWB33
    1407 posts Member

825 of Blast.

Blast and HvV might be close for me.

Were you on xbox for ‘15front? Name looks familiar

Negative...PS4. Considered getting a XB1 in order to play on both, but never did (couldn't justify the $).
  • d0kRX
    1559 posts Member
    F03hammer wrote: »
    Found this sitting in aisle 3.

I totally agree!
  • rollind24
    6019 posts Member
    If HvVs can be reworked so can Jet Pack Cargo.

cbxspxux72tr.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Damn I loved Cargo on BF15 bring that back
    jq0njy0nr4fo.gif
    Xbox one GT: OwnedBabyKobe24
  • With the love dice has for small modes I doubt we will get anything like cargo ever again.
  • AW_Cramer
    534 posts Member
    edited March 29
    I gotta say... Ive been playing '15 a lot lately and I'm loving the variety of game modes! Sabotage is great as is Cargo and Drop Zone. Also its the only place to get a game of Extraction now... (just hate the heros being in it though)

Walker Assault is also amazing... cant believe they dont have it in BF2
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    I gotta say... Ive been playing '15 a lot lately and I'm loving the variety of game modes! Sabotage is great as is Cargo and Drop Zone. Also its the only place to get a game of Extraction now... (just hate the heros being in it though)

Walker Assault is also amazing... cant believe they dont have it in BF2

Yep, they’re working on the inferior multiplayer game with this one. There’s also a PS4 cargo tournament upcoming soon for anyone interested. It’s a $1500-2000 tourney with no entry fee.