criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Jetpack Cargo has come and gone and is back, Infinite Jetpack BUG wasn't adressed yet!

And I come back with this once again. Please upvote this in Answers HQ so devs look into this, because it seems they didn't, even though I got a response there that the mods delivered the message to the team: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Infinite-Jetpack/m-p/6710857#M11447

And here is Video Proof:

You can recognize it's a BUG because the Jetpack Skill flushes, gives me the propulsion, but doesn't enter the cooldown state, allowing me to perform it infinite times.
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• Yeah it comes down in handy on this terribly long map
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    Are these PC only bugs?
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Are these PC only bugs?

I don't think so, but if I tell you how to perform it I'll be breaking rules here, so ask me somewhere else and you can test it on console to see if it's a PC only BUG
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)