criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Region Lock for Languages.

Hey ea,
I have seen that the games come with language files for multiple regions, yet some are locked.
I.e. for the Polish game, we are unable to play with the English dub, like normal Star Wars is in, but we have the English files in our system.
Are you able to bring out an update that let's us swap out our native language, for English?

P.s. do not close this topic and supply a link to a related topic which has zero resolution and not even a reply from staff. It's funny how the pitiful moderators of this company cannot reply to the threads that are open/unresolved, but can reply to single ones with a redirection and closure.

I will genuinely be surprised if any staff member can offer any semblance of assistance.

Replies

• AVGN
    508 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    d1kburger wrote: »
    P.s. do not close this topic and supply a link to a related topic which has zero resolution and not even a reply from staff. It's funny how the pitiful moderators of this company cannot reply to the threads that are open/unresolved, but can reply to single ones with a redirection and closure.

I will genuinely be surprised if any staff member can offer any semblance of assistance.

This part will get you in trouble, but that's the type of thread i want to see here, not something about Leia's nail polish.
    Post edited by AVGN on
    Beta tester for STAR WARS™ Bugfront 2™.

What were they thinking?
  • The regional language lock has no reason behind it and for the life of me I cannot think of what could have driven the devs to put in such a ***** feature. I've been given an explanation as to different price, but in the case of the Polish region that'd make no sense since people in Poland pay the same bloody price on Origin. It's ridiculous.