criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Jetpack Cargo, help the enemy help you

Instead of waiting for hours for the match to end, try grabbing the cargo and then waiting at your base so the enemy can amass an offensive, take your cargo and just drop it right next to your fresh corpse without the need to run across the map.

Replies

• I admit, I once could’ve killed the enemy carrier and prevented them from winning the match but held my fire. I was the last one standing, they had no idea I was there... but the match was 20 minutes going, it was my last match for the Leia challenge, and I needed to leave the house in the next 5 minutes.

So I hid as not to **** them and breathed a guilty sigh of relief.
  • Jetpack Cargo isn't a bad mode but really needs a 10 min timer. Devs, take notes next time lol
  • Just let one team win, the other team hit the cantina for drinks and snacks.
  • Adanar
    91 posts Member
    The absence of a timer is ridiculous i was on a game that lasted 52 minutes... Gimme a break
  • stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    This mode is a sandbox mode. More fun to mess around than actually try and win it. That being said it has no place in being part of challenge objectives. This should not be tied to unlocking appearance