criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Seriously where is Bespin in HvV rotation?

BrushedBrass2
540 posts Member
edited March 2018
I am still yet to play it :(

Replies

• Landeaux2
    3251 posts Member
    After Jakku
  • I always get Jakku. Not sure if there are any other places.
  • Szaby
    96 posts Member
    Originally it was after Jakku, they changed the rotation now it's after Naboo.
  • As others have said, it's after Jakku.

Fair warning before going in, people are going to try and push you off the edge as much as possible.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Szaby wrote: »

Ok I'm about to start a match on Naboo so will see, thanks
    As others have said, it's after Jakku.

Fair warning before going in, people are going to try and push you off the edge as much as possible.

No problem, even if I'm the one being pushed off ledges I find it cool

This^^.
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • As others have said, it's after Jakku.

Yes yes yes. Luke, Rey, Boba and any other who can get to the top of structures will wait it out, especially if they take a 10-9 lead. It's cheap. I typically use blaster heroes and stay back. However, that doesn't stop a blue dot from falling for their bait.
  • Devlin21
    8327 posts Member
    Szaby wrote: »

Was it after naboo?
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

Was it after naboo?

I've not had Naboo because they have changed where Naboo comes lol it was after Hoth now I have no idea
  • Better question - where's Crait that the devs said just needed some finishing touches?