criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Single Player Collectables Achievements

Hey all, when I first played through the campaign I didn't really focus on finding every single collectable, instead just working my way through the story, and claiming only the collectables that were easy to find. Then I decided to play through the campaign a second time and find all of the collectables. There were some missions that I found all of the collectables in my first go, and I was able to claim those achievements. But the rest took me two playthroughs to find the collectables, and on those, I have not been awarded the achievements. Instead, on my Campaign Career page, it shows that I have not collected all of the collectables, even though if I go back to play through the specific campaign mission, I am unable to interact with the collectable. Please help!

Replies

• Anyone?
  • I don't know...Are you connected online? If not, try doing that while playing Campaign and doing collectibles. Hope that helps :)
  • The whole milestones thing does not work very well, even though it's a good idea.
    Face it, Battlefront 2 sucks. OK then, why do I play it?
    I'm starting to regret ever getting Battlefront. My brothers annoy me by pretending my nerf guns are in-game blasters lol.
    "In my experience there is no such thing as luck."
    "Who's the more foolish; the fool, or the fool who follows him?"
    "What good is a reward if you ain't around to use it? Besides, attacking that battle station is not my idea of courage. It's more like, suicide."
    "That's not how the Force works."
    "Listen, Big Deal. You got another problem. Women always figure out the truth. Always."
    "Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, farm boy. Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova, and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?"
    "You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
    "Would someone get this big walking carpet out of my way?" "No reward is worth this."
    (While playing on Battlefront's buggy servers):"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunctions, but uh ...everything's perfectly alright now." "What have you done?! I'm backwards!!!"